Oklahoma's Republican state leaders '...

Oklahoma's Republican state leaders 'snub' President Obama

There are 16 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Oklahoma's Republican state leaders 'snub' President Obama. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

When President Obama landed at Tinker Air Force Base at approximately 9:30 p.m. on March 21, 2012 in Midwest City, Oklahoma, he was not greeted by any of the state's leaders, such as the Governor or Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 23, 2012
Wow, another Liberal article it sounds like
scooter

El Dorado Springs, MO

#2 Mar 23, 2012
they probably had work to do and did not have time for a photo op with that turd.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Mar 23, 2012
I would say why, but it would bring on assasinine comments from the left. I will say that the Lt. Gov was in DC with VP Biden
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#4 Mar 23, 2012
I'd snub his Socialist ass too.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 23, 2012
It's expected when dealing with these nasty [email protected] They've shown over and over how ignorant, hateful, spiteful, vindictive and mean-spirited they can be. So it's no surprise, just another nail in the coffin of a party that is so racist and biased they can see or think straight anymore and the whole world is getting to see them show their azzes. There will be hell to pay for those who think they can snub a POTUS and get away with it. They're getting a taste of it at their own hand as their party disintegrates right before their eyes and makes them look like the ignorant buffoons and sore losing racist cads they are.

Santorum endorsed Obama over Romney and you can hear crickets from the right, lol. That's how mean-spirited and nasty they are. They even eat their own!

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 23, 2012
bappie wrote:
It's expected when dealing with these nasty [email protected] They've shown over and over how ignorant, hateful, spiteful, vindictive and mean-spirited they can be. So it's no surprise, just another nail in the coffin of a party that is so racist and biased they can see or think straight anymore and the whole world is getting to see them show their azzes. There will be hell to pay for those who think they can snub a POTUS and get away with it. They're getting a taste of it at their own hand as their party disintegrates right before their eyes and makes them look like the ignorant buffoons and sore losing racist cads they are.

Santorum endorsed Obama over Romney and you can hear crickets from the right, lol. That's how mean-spirited and nasty they are. They even eat their own!
Governor Fallin was already on her way to her destination when the WH called to say Obama was coming and the Lt. Governor was in DC with Biden. At least Governor Fallin told whoever called her to have a certain person in position for when Obama arrived. So no, nobody snubbed him

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 24, 2012
Ratiional Tulsaans wrote:
That right wing bitch, Mary Fallin, that filthy whore could have changed her plans. After all, its a once in a lifetime situation when the President stops by your state. The Tulsa World wrote a very good editorial about the snub. I respect what they wrote.
Midwest, you racist lying scum, since you are a racist, it is impossible for you to detect racism. You are a right wing lowdown scum dog, and you support racial hate and division.
On Bill Myers HBO show last night, he literally poked fun at Oklahoma, humiliated the state, called the state hicks and rednecks. You, Midwest, you are the personification of what he was saying.
you're stupid, you're a phony Christian, and you are a right winger. Lastly, you are a piece of shit.
Trust me, he knows what you say is true. They want acceptance of their views and beliefs but don't comprehend the basics of civility and decorum as in classless and ignorant yet, they want to represent this nation with narrowly defined beliefs and views that clearly leave out entire segments of this nation. They embarrass me when I think of the world watching and seeing first hand the hypocrisy of some Americans and those they want as their leaders. If half the population of the US don't accept, nor respect them, why would the rest of the world. That's something they cannot grasp in their limited views.

There will come a time when the will regain the white house. However, they need to keep in mind the disrespect they showed not only to this president, but Clinton and the theft of the presidential election of Gore. There is a bitter divide that will never be healed in this country and they're the cause of it. There is never going to be a presidential candidate that they put forth that will be respected or accepted and they'll have to get back into the white house the same way they did with Bush and that's to cheat and steal elections.

This is a party without honor or decency. They even eat their own, so full of hate, malice and evil. In fact, they're reaping the whirlwind with their own political candidates for the presidency as proof of their debasement and lack of morals and values. It's so clear that a blind man can see it, but because they have tunnel vision and are blinded by their hatred of just about everything, they can't see the abyss they're leaping into, lol.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13 Mar 24, 2012
Ratiional Tulsaans wrote:
<quoted text>
I was about to leave for the mall, caught your post, and had to halt momentarily. The manner in which you articulated what you did is flawless. My views, 100% Even though I will openly admit to using the hyperbole tactic, in that with these people, sometimes, one must fight fire with fire.
Intellectualism and logic is something that they simply do not respond to. However, again, you are right on the button. They know that what I am saying is true, but these people are unbelievable! There is no logic which justifies their views, and their tactics, which is symbolic of a group of people at war, like another civil war, but one not indicative of physical violence, but one fought more tactically.
They mount the court with right wing judges, the have control of am radio which day by day reinforces their hatred and their war, they hate their soldiers all of FOX News spewing half truths.
And you are also right, they attack any Democratic President with a rage and hatred of extraordinary passion.
Yes, they trashed Clinton beyond belief, robbed Al Gore of his rightful victory in 2000, and go after the legitimate winner of a Presidential election in 2008, Barack Obama, as if he is a criminal, a family many, a Harvard graduate, the pinnacle of the American dream, they hate him.
It's amazing, really it is. But again, I believe that they are fighting the civil war over, and again, this is being fought for the preservation of white supremacy.
These guys are NOT conservatives. They are right wingers, old segregationists sympathizers, white haters.
Again, Sir, your presentation was outstanding. Your calm in presenting it deserves even more compliments. You kind is definitely needed to fight off this hate movement. Welcome to the struggle. I know that our side will defeat this evil.
Thank you! In all honesty, I was getting ready to leave this site and I think I still will. I'd like to go to another site where the posters are more intelligent than these rabid haters who have infested all of the forums on Topix. This has got to be one of the worst sites on the internet with regards to the mentally ill people posting on these forums.

Their malice is spirit draining and infectious. In order to defeat them and counter-act the darkness, we need to be actively engaged in other pursuits besides blogging with them as there is no reasoning with these types of people. They have a neanderthal mentality. Brutish, ignorant, stubborn and mean. They know they're wrong but some how are able to justify their twisted beliefs with crazy rehtoric that makes sense to no one but them, lol.

It's so refreshing to post with intelligent and sane people. It gets hairy on here sometimes.

Please do enjoy your weekend.

:)

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#14 Mar 24, 2012
Ratiional Tulsaans wrote:
And really, and I pointed this out one time, and they went berserk, what is the difference in their philosophy, and I mean the contemporary typical right wing republican, what is the difference in their point of view, and the views of the typical KKK member?
There's not 10 cents worth of difference.
The right wingers demand state rights, just like the KKK.
The right wingers hate liberals or progressives, just like the KKK.
The right wingers hate public education, just like the KKK (KKK is honest, however, they admit that they hate public schools because young black boys have to much interaction with young white girls)
The right wingers hate an form of pro choice, just like the KKK (but the KKK is honest, they admit that they are passionately anti-choice because abortion terminates the life of a white baby ---- kkk admits it. Do you really think that a right wing Republican gives a damn if a Black or Hispanic girl gets an abortion???)
The right wingers hate President Obama, just like the KKK (self evident).
The right wingers and the KKK also both hated Bill Clinton.
The right wingers worship Ronald Reagan, just like the kkk (KKK endorsed Reagan in both 1980 and in 1984).
The right wingers and the KKK both claim to be pious Christian believers (as long as they can perceive everyone in the Bible as white).
So, these similarities should not come as shocking. They are basically one and the same.
Exactly! However, they still need recruits, so they don't want to scare the "independants" off by stating what their true motives and beliefs are or their ultimate goals.

I pointed out last night who their constituents were, i.e. skin heads, KKK members, Libertarians, white supremacists, Christian-Right (if ever there was an oxymoron, this certainly is, lol) Nazi party members and so on and so forth. These are the people they gear their rehtoric towards in order to increase their numbers. It's subtle, but it's clear, We, the Republican Party, are here to protect the rights of Whites, period. It's a split that has gone beyond rehtoric and has crossed over into real hatred and ill will and will be a battle for decades to come.

There is a repressive element in this country who either want to turn back the clock or feel we're moving too fast. Whatever their reasons, they're out of touch with the average American and that's why they appeal to the fringe groups in this country. The Republican party can no longer be viewed as merely a conservative party, with intellectual leanings. They're lowered themselves to the base desires of the malcontents, racists, and lunatics in this country and ultimately, like the confederacy, will fail as this nation cannot survive divided and their views for the country and the world are backwards, regressive and not rational for the time period we live in, only they're too clueless to see that.

They hate people who are educated, who think, who challenge their ridiculous beliefs based on pure emotion (always negative, lol) and see us as a threat. They're being manipulated by people like the Koch brothers and right-wing pundits with ulterior motives that don't bode well for them at all, but they're so brain-washed, they can't see it or are willing to suffer the consequences of doing without in order to restore order, i.e. white, male, supremacy.

Since: Sep 08

Huntsville, AL

#15 Mar 24, 2012
I remember when Okies were smart enough to be good 'dust-bowl' FDR Democrats. When I first rated at OSU I was kinda scorned as a sane Ike Republicon! And ecen in the early 70's when I was finishing u a Central State, we couldn't even get a decent
Young Republicans club going. Damned glad I left immediately after graduation.

It wasn't until Nixon, the Reich-wing fascistic uber-rich right wingers combined forces with the racist Christo-nazis to create the moral majority that things began to go all to hell.

Or maybe they went crazy after liquor by the drink passed. Nothing more crazy than Southern Baptist who's been out drinking an whoring around on the week-end and trying to make amends afterwards.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#16 Mar 24, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
I remember when Okies were smart enough to be good 'dust-bowl' FDR Democrats. When I first rated at OSU I was kinda scorned as a sane Ike Republicon! And ecen in the early 70's when I was finishing u a Central State, we couldn't even get a decent
Young Republicans club going. Damned glad I left immediately after graduation.
It wasn't until Nixon, the Reich-wing fascistic uber-rich right wingers combined forces with the racist Christo-nazis to create the moral majority that things began to go all to hell.
Or maybe they went crazy after liquor by the drink passed. Nothing more crazy than Southern Baptist who's been out drinking an whoring around on the week-end and trying to make amends afterwards.
LOL! Got to love my Liberal men. Intelligent, senstive, with an amazing sense of humor..

:)

Since: Sep 08

Huntsville, AL

#18 Mar 24, 2012
BTW: Trouble with Southern Baptists: They weren't held under long enough!

At least the Methodists are smart enough to not waste water!
dork

Thane, India

#19 Mar 24, 2012
hg

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#21 Mar 24, 2012
Ratiional Tulsaans wrote:
That right wing bitch, Mary Fallin, that filthy whore could have changed her plans. After all, its a once in a lifetime situation when the President stops by your state. The Tulsa World wrote a very good editorial about the snub. I respect what they wrote.
Midwest, you racist lying scum, since you are a racist, it is impossible for you to detect racism. You are a right wing lowdown scum dog, and you support racial hate and division.
On Bill Myers HBO show last night, he literally poked fun at Oklahoma, humiliated the state, called the state hicks and rednecks. You, Midwest, you are the personification of what he was saying.
you're stupid, you're a phony Christian, and you are a right winger. Lastly, you are a piece of shit.
I'm sorry, did you say something you dickless lying racist retard?

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#22 Mar 24, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you! In all honesty, I was getting ready to leave this site and I think I still will. I'd like to go to another site where the posters are more intelligent than these rabid haters who have infested all of the forums on Topix. This has got to be one of the worst sites on the internet with regards to the mentally ill people posting on these forums.

Their malice is spirit draining and infectious. In order to defeat them and counter-act the darkness, we need to be actively engaged in other pursuits besides blogging with them as there is no reasoning with these types of people. They have a neanderthal mentality. Brutish, ignorant, stubborn and mean. They know they're wrong but some how are able to justify their twisted beliefs with crazy rehtoric that makes sense to no one but them, lol.

It's so refreshing to post with intelligent and sane people. It gets hairy on here sometimes.

Please do enjoy your weekend.

:)
You can't believe what that racist pos has to say. He has been proven wrong even by blacks, and he turns in to a racist whiny bitch who lies even more when he is proven wrong
TexasRanger

El Paso, TX

#24 Mar 25, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you! In all honesty, I was getting ready to leave this site and I think I still will.

I'd like to go to another site where the posters are more intelligent than these rabid haters who have infested all of the forums on Topix. This has got to be one of the worst sites on the internet with regards to the mentally ill people posting on these forums.
Their malice is spirit draining and infectious. In order to defeat them and counter-act the darkness, we need to be actively engaged in other pursuits besides blogging with them as there is no reasoning with these types of people. They have a neanderthal mentality. Brutish, ignorant, stubborn and mean. They know they're wrong but some how are able to justify their twisted beliefs with crazy rehtoric that makes sense to no one but them, lol.
It's so refreshing to post with intelligent and sane people. It gets hairy on here sometimes.
Please do enjoy your weekend.
:)
On the first part of your post----bye.

For the remaining part of your posts----I 100% agree with you!!!

When you leave could you take all the looney libs with you? Your argument above shows that you know how they are and even though you are exactly what you describe, you could do us a favor and take the rest of the with you.

Thanks!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma ScissorTales: This law can stand to be... Apr 23 Defeat Nancy Pelosi 2
News Health Care Provider Fee Recommended (Oct '08) Apr 19 homecarepalmbeach 6
News Foster parent speaks out about DHS lawsuit (Feb '08) Apr 3 Elk City 45
News Oklahoma affordable housing needs go unmet Apr 1 alotofneedsunmet 1
News Oklahoma ranks third in mental illness - Mar 30 yuoyou 2
News Oklahoma Rep. George Faught Says Rape And Inces... Mar '17 sewagerunsdownhill 1
News Oklahoma senator resigns to fight charges of hi... Mar '17 God 8
More from around the web