Okla. governor signs bill to reauthor...

Okla. governor signs bill to reauthorize OETA

There are 2 comments on the KSWO story from May 11, 2012, titled Okla. governor signs bill to reauthorize OETA. In it, KSWO reports that:

The bill reauthorizing the Oklahoma Educational Television Authority, or OETA, narrowly passed the House amid opposition from a growing number of conservatives in the Legislature who argue the network is not a core function of state government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSWO.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 May 11, 2012
Big Bird saved.........and JB Lewbinski continues his musical ripoffs.
Cocked Hat

United States

#2 May 11, 2012
I don't know how it could be considered a core state function. But I didn't even know the state funded it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Hateful Oklahoma Teacher Symbolizes Our Educa... Jan 11 sosad 1
News Okla. football coach fakes out media over claim... Dec 22 Basantvimalsharma 1
News Oklahoma lawmaker abandons anti-abortion bathro... Dec '16 washhands 1
News National policy institute criticizes "overcrimi... Dec '16 highshoulderspara... 2
News Shitty Oklahoma Lawmakers Require Businesses to... Dec '16 wordsofhit 2
News Oklahoma may require restroom signs in anti-abo... Dec '16 educationotarite 1
News Wrongful Convictions -- Stealing Lives One Pers... (Jul '08) Dec '16 Laura Banedetti 8,979
More from around the web