Stimulus Money Makes Energy System Sm...

Stimulus Money Makes Energy System Smarter

There are 22 comments on the Oklahoma Impact Team story from Sep 16, 2010, titled Stimulus Money Makes Energy System Smarter. In it, Oklahoma Impact Team reports that:

A $130 million federal grant will go toward smart meters and infrastructure for OG&E's 700,000 customers in Oklahoma.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oklahoma Impact Team.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pappy

Flower Mound, TX

#24 Jul 21, 2012
But our electric rates just keep going up, so where is the expense coming from to justify the rates going up??? OOPS, I forgot the CEOs keep on getting bigger slaaries and benefits for themselves
pappy

Flower Mound, TX

#25 Jul 21, 2012
You have more and bigge trouble ahaed of you than SMART METERS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The reddest state: Oklahoma's long battle over ... 5 hr katzndawgs 1
News The Morning Bell: Fighting chronic absenteeism ... Sat Juan Carlos 2
News Possible Government Shutdown Could Take Food Fr... Jan 20 digestiverecourse 1
News Moore police release bodycam video of Oklahoma ... Jan 18 pingin 1
News Oklahoma man reappointed to board after anti-ga... Jan 18 NOM s Waffle House 3
News Oklahoma prisons director says overcrowding cri... Jan 16 crumblinsecurity 1
News Oklahoma researcher dismisses Virginia Tech stu... Jan 13 look up Madrid Fault 2
More from around the web