Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

There are 2841 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach. In it, ABC News reports that:

OHIO NOW LEANS OBAMA: ABC News Political Director Amy Walter notes that today's New York Times-CBS News-Quinnipiac poll is the fourth non-partisan media poll in a row to show President Obama not only ahead by a significant margin, but at or above 50 percent of the vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2851 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If they have the best programming ever, then they must have high ratings. If they have high ratings, then they could sell commercial time. If they can sell commercial time, then they don't need government funding.
PBS is a multi-million dollar organization. The puppeteer who is accused of molesting that other gay guy is worth over 50 million dollars.
Your comment shows the problems we have in this country; cut the budget and reduce the deficit, but not for anything I like. Then you say we need to cut spending.
Commercials are simply indoctrination. Ratings are part of promotional hype, they don't mean anything. How about getting rid of Homeland Security and get the military to stand down? What about looking into the various government agencies and trimming the fat along with providing over-site? What does Homeland Security need with 450million rounds of ammo?
Uuuh

Huntsville, AL

#2852 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

Your comment shows the problems we have in this country; cut the budget and reduce the deficit, but not for anything I like. Then you say we need to cut spending.
no - they don't get much money and we get our money's worth. It is an effective service - frankly not found elsewhere and has positive multiplier effects on the overall economy and public good. There are no sacred cows but to rail against PBS is diversion and probably has more to do with trying to censor real news reporting that fiscal responsibility.
Uuuh

Huntsville, AL

#2853 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I
The Republican party is for treating everybody the same way.
now you are just being silly.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#2854 Nov 20, 2012
Uuuh wrote:
<quoted text>
no. High ratings do not indicate the best programming when your mission is education, information and culture.
Please. You can go on the internet and count to five with Big Bird. You don't need to be subsidized by the taxpayers.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#2855 Nov 20, 2012
Uuuh wrote:
<quoted text>
no - they don't get much money and we get our money's worth. It is an effective service - frankly not found elsewhere and has positive multiplier effects on the overall economy and public good. There are no sacred cows but to rail against PBS is diversion and probably has more to do with trying to censor real news reporting that fiscal responsibility.
PBS is just one small example of non-essential funding.

Location hidden

#2856 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
PBS is just one small example of non-essential funding.
I dissagree. PBS is the only example of essential funding.

Homeland Security is non-essential as is the military.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#2857 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
I don't know what I'm talking about? You use an example of adding more Congressional seats without knowing that it can't be done without a Constitutional amendment?
The Democrat party is for dividing up America into groups, and then picking the winners and losers. Most of the winners vote for Democrats and most of the losers vote against them.
The Republican party is for treating everybody the same way. Black, white, rich, poor, Catholic, Islamic, everybody gets treated the same.
In order to do that, Republicans would have to give back to the losers what the Democrats took away. That would be impossible with our ignorant electorate. Surveys show that most Americans are for tax increases on the wealthy even though they have no idea that it wouldn't do this country one bit of good.
The conservative ideology is that if the tax rate is 10%, then everybody pays 10% whether you make 20 thousand a year, 200 thousand a year, or 200 million a year. Everybody gets treated the same.
Our party has different factions, and unfortunately, we are shy of real conservatives anymore.
STILL making apologetic remarks for Republicans, xxxrayted, but your argument just doesn't fly, and I will tell you why.

It seems as if you are looking at the current tax rate that is in front of Americans right now, and believing that if there was a FLAT tax rate (you say 10% above, but I will get to that later) for EVERY American and EVERY corporation, then things would be fair, and Republicans advocating for this flat tax would be the insightful heroes of the day, because money would stay in America, right? Republicans want to treat Blacks, Whites, Protestants, Catholics, Muslims, men, women, rich and poor the same way, right? Do you even READ the links that people send to you, man? Do you know what COMPLEX tax is where your country is concerned, xxxrayted? EVERYBODY is getting taxed the SAME for the same amount of dollars they bring in at a certain level, whether they make 2,000 a year, 20,000 a year, 200,000 a year or 2 million plus a year! IT'S EQUAL...don't believe anything to the contrary!

America's tax calculations are quite complicated, and I tried to work with this idea of tax calculations ever since your complaints about the raising of taxes for the couples earning over $250,000, or single people earning over $200,000. Let me write this out for you (for as much as I understand about the tax system in America), because it is OBVIOUS that you don't like to read anything that will reign your mind in to reason...

Currently in America, if someone earns $2,000, they are taxed 10% of that (I am leaving out personal exemption of 3,800, and the standard deduction of 5,950, so in reality, if you are making less than 9,750 a year, according to what I understand so far about FEDERAL taxes [this does not include state taxes], you pay no tax...this may be something that you may want to address in squeezing a little bit of money from this group of people making less than 9,750 a year, to at least making them pay a NET of 2% a year, if this same 2% increase is going to be applied to people making over $200,000 a year, or couples making over $250,000 a year...), which theoretically would mean that that person making $2,000 a year is paying $200 in taxes. A person making $20,000 a year is being taxed 10% on every dollar they make up to $8,700 of their yearly earnings (meaning that they pay $870 on the first $8,700 of their earnings) and then pay 15% on the rest of their earnings (so 20,000-8,700=11300x0.15=$1,695 +$870=$2565), so a person that earns $20,000 is paying $2,565 in taxes, rather than paying $3,000 (at a straight 15%), which means that the person making $20,000 is actually paying 12.825% of their earnings to the federal government (if we don't factor in the $9,750 deduction)!

Now, you can bellyache about EQUAL rate, xxxrayted, but that would mean that the tax rate for ALL would likely be 35%(not 10%) across the board!
notice

Fitchburg, MA

#2858 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, those left-wing blog sites really filled you up to the top, didn't they?
You couldn't prove my point better! When faced with the reality everyone in this country knows, you swerve to some quippy loser statement about "lefty" blogs.

The whole world knows what I posted and what was followed up by another poster IS REALITY!!!

The forst step in recovery is to stop denying reality!

Buh bye loser, no more time of day for you!@

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2859 Nov 20, 2012
They are still counting votes from California and New York and.....Surprise!!! Obama is getting more of those votes.
Allen "you are a commie" West finally concedes today.

Location hidden

#2860 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. You can go on the internet and count to five with Big Bird. You don't need to be subsidized by the taxpayers.
But, but, but Ray... I'm whining now, "you always say Fox is the only true news source cause they have higher ratings."

I look at it like a car crash, a train wreck, the three headed cow at the carnival tent, or Donald Trumps 'Hair.'
Everybody Has to look at freaky shit.
But PBS does have some excellent programming, news, history, politics, war, music and more.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#2861 Nov 20, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I dissagree. PBS is the only example of essential funding.
Homeland Security is non-essential as is the military.
He keeps slipping in and out, WasteWater...he probably thought that it was feasible, essential funding for Ronald Reagan to throw billions of dollars to the apartheid regime government in Pretoria, South Africa, but sees minimal funding going to PBS for educational programs as a waste of money!

Just goes to show you that when you can't get through to apathetic right-wing supporters like xxxrayted, that federal funding for PBS is actually needed more than it was the previous term...if additional funding was spent in MANDATING ignorant, apathetic wing-nuts like xxxrayted to watch educational programming where it comes to government policies, ON BOTH FRONTS, not just on the Democrat side of things, then maybe these wing-nuts would grab some brains, realize what is truly non-essential (such as tax breaks for big business and the rich, while increasing taxes on the poor, or for running with a flat tax rate, that would likely be set at 35% for EVERYONE, which would likely see a mass exodus of wealthier people and businesses, alongside poorer people that would likely be riding the underground railroad over to Canada to make better due here, or trotting across the border (like Americans are complaining about Mexicans crossing over into their nation), or even seeing these Americans braving the Saint Lawrence river, the Atlantic or Pacific ocean, or one of the Great Lakes [with the exception of Lake Michigan], either by shipping container, or through an invigorating swim, and then shaking those water droplets from their WET BACKS...Gee...I never really knew why Canada has one of the strictest immigration laws on the planet, UNTIL JUST NOW, when xxxrayted piped up about taxing everybody the same rate (at 10% though? LMFAO! Give your head a shake, xxxrayted...if there is going to be a flat tax rate applied to ALL Americans, it will be in the ballpark of 35% to 40%...something that Republicans thought over, and didn't like after the fact...this is why you have the CURRENT tax system that you have now! So that is why people smelled BULLSHIT from Romney when he was talking about cutting the tax rate, and simulating tax cuts for ALL, while ranting about the 47% of Americans that aren't paying their fair share of taxes, or paying any taxes at all...hard working Americans IN YOUR income group or lower, saw this as Romney's and the Republicans's slick way of saying that they were going to take away exemptions, deductions and benefits from the working middle class to lower class and the poor, and make them pay WAY MORE TAXES, while giving even larger tax breaks to the rich, BEYOND the proposed Bush tax cuts, xxxrayted...this makes NO sense, and that is why Republicans won't win the White House, until they say that their ideologies were flawed, and that they have been teabagging you with promises of lies, that would have affected YOU, had Romney got into office. You can thank the Lord Almighty AGAIN for saving you from Romney and yourself...yet after you get on your knees and THANK God for what he has done for you, you must OPEN your eyes after you pray, to see what the Republicans are all about, xxxrayted...I believe with prayer, you will see your Republican party for what it is, if you ask God to open your eyes for you to their shortcomings, their lies and their deceptions.)!

Oh yeah...God bless your confused, apathetic soul, xxxrayted...you are bound to understand sometime...but only if you engage in DIVINE PRAYER!

;)

Since: Aug 12

United States

#2862 Nov 20, 2012
notice wrote:
" And Bush did a great job up until the housing collapse"
I can't believe anyone here gives you the time of day!
Let's get this straight once and for all, W was the worst Presidnet in modern history, FACT!!!!!!
Torture, Rendition, Illegal Spying on Citizens, Lying us into a War, forgetting about his first War, forgetting about the reason (OBL) for that first War, Spending without paying for anything, Cheney's secret energy committee and bringing in more Corporate CEOs than any other.
The list is endless well before the MELTDOWN OF THE BANKS genius, it wasn't just Mortgage issues, it was LEVERAGING 40-1 on assets and Banks not being able to cover their own loses!!!!
You're one bubble dweller there tripledung! And I suspect you'll be living in that bubble of denial undfinately!
Perhaps you don't realize that W announced on 8 different occasions publicly there needed to be changes in the way mortgages are handled. Giving minorities food stamp backed mortgages were democrats idea. Doesn't even sound like a republican idea. Of course democrats poo pood any bush idea of mortgage reform till it melted down.
Bush was not the worst president. Fact
Democrats don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#2863 Nov 20, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but Ray... I'm whining now, "you always say Fox is the only true news source cause they have higher ratings."
I look at it like a car crash, a train wreck, the three headed cow at the carnival tent, or Donald Trumps 'Hair.'
Everybody Has to look at freaky shit.
But PBS does have some excellent programming, news, history, politics, war, music and more.
All of what you can purchase on DVD's without using the federal government. Or even get similar sites on the internet.

Fox news is not subsidized by anybody. Like every other station besides PBS, they sell their own advertising for funds.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#2864 Nov 20, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Commercials are simply indoctrination. Ratings are part of promotional hype, they don't mean anything. How about getting rid of Homeland Security and get the military to stand down? What about looking into the various government agencies and trimming the fat along with providing over-site? What does Homeland Security need with 450million rounds of ammo?
Homeland security is pretty much covered in our Constitution under the provision that the President is in charge of protecting the citizens. Same holds true for our military. The US Constitution makes no mention of PBS,, NPR or The Arts.

Location hidden

#2865 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You know all the taxes you bitch about paying for the 'Takers'
Those people are mostly the people in Red States who voted for Rmoney. Yep us Blue States support those guys.

News for Those who actually get the gifts, voted for Romney
Media Matt...
GOP Doesn't Have A Mitt Romney Problem, It Has A Fox News Problem

Huffington Post - 3 hours ago
Those are conspicuous handcuffs the GOP is wearing: Fox News has hijacked the ... Romney's "gifts" put-down echoed the infamous claim Romney made ... host Stuart Varney, Obama was "buying votes with taxpayer money.

Romney attacked for Obama 'gifts' gaffe

The Boston - Bay State BannerActually, Mitt, even a lot of white voters didn't want you -... www.cnn.com/2012/11/15/opinion/martin-romney-...

4 days ago ... Van Hollen: Romney comment way off base. Romney: Obama's 'gifts' won him votes. Hey, Hispanic people, what did Obama have for you ...
Romney 'gifts' comment not a new idea on the right -... www.cnn.com/2012/11/15/opinion/waldman-romney...

5 days ago ... Mitt Romney likely sees benefits for regular folk as "gifts," but tax breaks for ... Election actually revealed this disconnect, and voters showed they didn't buy it ... Young people, women, Latinos, African-Americans, all voted for ...

[ More results from www.cnn.com ]
Romney's Wrong: Government “Gifts” Won't Make You Vote Obama ... www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11/15/rom... ...

5 days ago ... One problem: at the time Romney made those comments,“maker”... The average citizen in Obama-voting states gets a federal gift of $3,627 ...

Obama Supporters Subsidize Romney Supporters With Their Taxes ... www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelli... ...

Sep 18, 2012 ... Mitt Romney's Supporters are more likely than Barack Obama's to be ... and Democrats supposedly represent those with less—sometimes ... their taxes) for social programs that benefit Obama's supporters. For the same reason, it's plausible that Red states would subsidize ... They usually vote Democratic.
Looking for that '47 Percent,' Mitt? Check Red States and ... www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/09/25... ...

Sep 25, 2012 ... While Mitt Romney may well wish he had expressed himself more "elegantly" at the ... far less in federal taxes than they receive in per capita benefits.... that voters who don't pay income taxes are certain to vote Democratic.
Blame FDR and LBJ for 'Moocher' Paradox in Red States - Bloomberg www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-19/blame-fdr-a... -...

Sep 19, 2012 ... Dividing total federal spending by the taxes paid provides a federal ... states, counties and people may pay less in taxes than they receive in spending.... Every year, about 30 states receive more in federal spending than they pay in taxes,... states and voters, moocher class or not, will vote for Mitt Romney.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#2866 Nov 20, 2012
notice wrote:
You couldn't prove my point better! When faced with the reality everyone in this country knows, you swerve to some quippy loser statement about "lefty" blogs.
The whole world knows what I posted and what was followed up by another poster IS REALITY!!!
The forst step in recovery is to stop denying reality!
Buh bye loser, no more time of day for you!@
Maybe xxxrayted is still in the denial stage...he doesn't want to believe that his Republican party has led him astray...

He's like the young White male voter, of whom is treated to a wonderful banquet dinner, by the Republican party, in a crowd of Republican supporters, and then he's led on stage, surrounded by Republican politicians, and he's told that the Republican party is looking out for his best interests, and that the Republican party would never humiliate him in public, nor hurt him, nor ridicule him, nor mock him, nor lie to him, nor deceive him, nor trick him.

What happens next, is that the Republican candidates blindfold this young White man and ask him to trust them. The blinded young White voter is spun around a few times, and these Republican vultures swoon around him on the stage, seeing that this poor, young White voter has a wallet in his back pocket. These Republicans end up taking out their miniature pokers, and while one Republican candidate is standing in front of the poor, young White man, another Republican candidate picks his pocket and takes a dollar out of his wallet. The Republican candidate that has just stolen this young man's money replaces the man's wallet, yet seconds after doing so, the Republican candidate gives the young man a tender poke in the bum with his sharpened 'poker'. The young White man yelps, and subsequently pushes up the blindfold, and says 'Who poked me in the bum?'

Well, these Republican scumbags start saying 'What poke in the bum?' The young White man looks at Paul Ryan, and Mr. Ryan, with a slightly bloody poker in his back pocket, throws his hands up in the air, crosses his middle fingers over his index fingers, while dropping his other fingers down to be met with his thumbs, and says 'I am not a bum poker!' Of course, this young White man asks a few other Republican candidates, most of them saying that they are not bum pokers, and while John McCain is telling the young White man to stand proud like a soldier, so that he can put the blindfold back on the young White man, Mr. Todd 'Girls don't rape easy' Akin says to this young White man that blindfolded White men don't poke easy, so this pain in his rear must be anxiety on his part. With that, the Republican candidates not only blindfold this young White voter, they also handcuff his hands in front of him.

As the young White man stands on that stage, he gets several more pokes in the bum, each time, a Republican swindling more money out of his wallet. The young man can't take it anymore, and he again reaches for the blindfold, managing to uncover his eyes, and he asks these Republicans who poked him in the bum. Denials all around, though this White man knows he's been poked in the bum, so he demands to know who did it. The Republicans say that the Black man did it. The White man is confused, as there is no Black man in the room, he's in an All-White neighbourhood, and it is a gated off, rich area, where Blacks haven't been seen within 300 miles for decades. This is how the Republicans explain it...they say that it is Democrats letting Black people sneak into this All-White neighbourhood, so that the Black people can move like stealth shadows in their neighbourhood, to steal from them, and then poke them in the bum, as a way of sticking it to Whitey, so that is why the White man should vote Republican.

Okay, the naive White man says...he does this, and Republicans are happy. They take off the handcuffs and blindfold. The White man is among friends...yet now, the pokes in the bum are even deeper...he's bleeding...but only GOP around!

Location hidden

#2867 Nov 20, 2012
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
He keeps slipping in and out, WasteWater...he probably thought that it was feasible, essential funding for Ronald Reagan to throw billions of dollars to the apartheid regime government in Pretoria, South Africa, but sees minimal funding going to PBS for educational programs as a waste of money!
Just goes to show you that when you can't get through to apathetic right-wing supporters like xxxrayted, that federal funding for PBS is actually needed more than it was the previous term...if additional funding was spent in MANDATING ignorant, apathetic wing-nuts like xxxrayted to watch educational programming where it comes to government policies, ON BOTH FRONTS, not just on the Democrat side of things, then maybe these wing-nuts would grab some brains, realize what is truly non-essential (such as tax breaks for big business and the rich, while increasing taxes on the poor, or for running with a flat tax rate, that would likely be set at 35% for EVERYONE, which would likely see a mass exodus of wealthier people and businesses, alongside poorer people that would likely be riding the underground railroad over to Canada to make better due here, or trotting across the border (like Americans are complaining about Mexicans crossing over into their nation), or even seeing these Americans braving the Saint Lawrence river, the Atlantic or Pacific ocean, or one of the Great Lakes [with the exception of Lake Michigan], either by shipping container, or through an invigorating swim, and then shaking those water droplets from their WET BACKS...Gee...I never really knew why Canada has one of the strictest immigration laws on the planet, UNTIL JUST NOW, when xxxrayted piped up about taxing everybody the same rate (at 10% though? LMFAO! Give your head a shake, xxxrayted...if there is going to be a flat tax rate applied to ALL Americans, it will be in the ballpark of 35% to 40%...something that Republicans thought over, and didn't like after the fact...this is why you have the CURRENT tax system that you have now! So that is why people smelled BULLSHIT from Romney when he was talking about cutting the tax rate, and simulating tax cuts for ALL, while ranting about the 47% of Americans that aren't paying their fair share of taxes, or paying any taxes at all...hard working Americans IN YOUR income group or lower, saw this as Romney's and the Republicans's slick way of saying that they were going to take away exemptions, deductions and benefits from the working middle class to lower class and the poor, and make them pay WAY MORE TAXES, while giving even larger tax breaks to the rich, BEYOND the proposed Bush tax cuts, xxxrayted...this makes NO sense, and that is why Republicans won't win the White House, until they say that their ideologies were flawed, and that they have been teabagging you with promises of lies, that would have affected YOU, had Romney got into office. You can thank the Lord Almighty AGAIN for saving you from Romney and yourself...yet after you get on your knees and THANK God for what he has done for you, you must OPEN your eyes after you pray, to see what the Republicans are all about, xxxrayted... their lies and their deceptions.)!
Oh yeah...God bless your confused, apathetic soul, xxxrayted...you are bound to understand sometime...but only if you engage in DIVINE PRAYER!
;)
The Republican Party has but one purpose, which is to promote the special interests of the super wealthy by selling various notions to the gullible in order to maintain their power. Of course the political elite have a great protection racket going.
ex cia agent explains how to delete the elite
http://www.youtube.com/results...

Location hidden

#2868 Nov 20, 2012
George W. Bush is widely considered -- by liberals -- to be one of the most politically conservative presidents in history. But many on the right have a different perspective. Among the latter are Bruce Bartlett, a highly respected Republican economist and an alumnus of the Reagan White House, who in 2000 was an eager supporter of George W. Bush (and even helped to craft the President's early tax cuts) but has since become disillusioned by his big-spending, government-expanding ways. Now, in Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy, Bartlett attacks the Bush administration's economic performance root and branch -- showing how Bush has made no effort to restrain the growth of government, greatly increased domestic spending, created a new entitlement program for prescription drugs, failed to veto a single bill, and expanded both the size and scope of government in many ways quite apart from national defense and homeland security. Bartlett also explains why the Bush policies will have serious economic consequences for the country - and possibly fatal political consequences for the GOP.

"I write as a Reaganite," explains Bartlett, "by which I mean someone who believes in the historic conservative philosophy of small government, federalism, free trade, and the Constitution as originally understood by the Founding Fathers. On that basis, Bush clearly is not a Reaganite or "small c" conservative. Philosophically, he has more in common with liberals, who see no limits to state power as long as it is used to advance what they think is right. In the same way, Bush has used government to puruse a 'conservative' agenda as he sees it. But that is something that runs totally contrary to the restraints and limits to power inherent in the very nature of traditional conservatism. It is inconceivable to traditional conservatives that there could ever be such a thing as 'big government conservatism,' a term often used to describe Bush's philosophy."

Medicare expansion: Why the new "prescription drug benefit" may be the worst legislation in U.S. history, and will cost the nation vast sums it can't afford

How the Medicare drug benefit will inevitably lead to higher taxes and price controls that will reduce the supply of new life-saving drugs

Why the chief "beneficiaries" of the drug benefit will not be hard-pressed seniors, but big corporations

Why the Bush tax cuts have accomplished relatively little economically. Why many of its provisions are the tax-equivalent of pork-barrel spending -- costing revenue while doing little or nothing to increase economic growth or improve the structure of the tax system

Why Bush may ultimately be responsible for the largest tax increase in history, as the inevitable result of his policies -- though it may not come on his watch

Why the inevitable tax increase will probably a European-style value-added tax (VAT)

How the Administration's policies are developed with little analysis or forethought, then rammed through a compliant Congress -- leading to both economic and political mistakes that could have been avoided

Why the Bush White House has the worst record on free trade since Herbert Hoover

Why Clinton was actually better on the budget than Bush -- vetoing bills because they cost too much (Bush hasn't vetoed a single one) and significantly reducing overall government spending (Bush has massively increased it)

The Regulatory President: how, after promising to roll back Clinton's regulatory excesses, Bush has sacrificed principle to politics and allowed regulation to flourish

Why Bush's policies have far more in common with Nixon's than Reagan's -- especially in his failed attempts to woo moderates by enacting liberal programs (like Medicare expansion) that harmed the economy and GOP fortunes

http://www.conservativebookservice.com/produc...

Location hidden

#2869 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Homeland security is pretty much covered in our Constitution under the provision that the President is in charge of protecting the citizens. Same holds true for our military. The US Constitution makes no mention of PBS,, NPR or The Arts.
You just love buying into that protection racket don't you?

I thought you wanted to eliminate unnecessary expenditure.

Ex-CIA officials explain how we are fighting an imaginary enemy. They explain how the $2.4 billion weekly intelligence report to the President is useless. Now tell me, what does Homeland Security need with 450 million rounds of ammo? We don't need another army to protect us, that is the job of the National Guard. We don't need Homeland Security, both the CIA and FBI function to do that job. Looks like you are insincere about serious cuts aren't you.

Location hidden

#2870 Nov 20, 2012
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
I submit to you; that you are being poked in the bum repeatedly and you don't even know it.
;-0

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio Reporting First Zika Virus Case Acquired T... 10 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News Ohio comedian mayor facing civil lawsuit, inves... 14 hr Radar 73
News How Much Do Mitt & John Love Their Country? Jun 19 Stay Home Politic... 3
News COTA Celebrates Dump the Pump Day With Columbus... Jun 17 They cannot kill ... 2
Clinton would Deliver America as an Anti-Chri... Jun 16 It is Written 1
News Post-primaries, Clinton and Sanders try to come... Jun 16 Democrats deceived 1
News Clinton targets Trump in first general election ad Jun 16 serfs up 27
More from around the web