First lady: Priority is ensuring 'family is whole'

Mar 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: fox28.com

There has been a third night of protests in the New York City neighborhood where a teenage boy was shot and killed by police officers Saturday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Wow, what a beautiful picture of the First Lady on the cover of that magazine. She is without a doubt the epitome of grace, class and beauty. And as you watch the beautiful First Daughters grow up in the White House, the whole world can see that they have a great support system starting with their Father and Mother.

Just makes me so proud that my vote helped put these great people into the White House.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

The First Jokey.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, what a beautiful picture of the First Lady on the cover of that magazine. She is without a doubt the epitome of grace, class and beauty. And as you watch the beautiful First Daughters grow up in the White House, the whole world can see that they have a great support system starting with their Father and Mother.
Just makes me so proud that my vote helped put these great people into the White House.
She's too busy hanging around with the likes of John Corzine. Hypocrite. You can shine shit, but it's still shit.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

The game is rigged there sunshine. Your vote does not mean shit. The Electoral college dictates who gets elected. Not your 1 insignificant little vote.

So are so ignorant and everyday you continue to spew the crap and worship the Democratic Party as a form of nobility. Sad really.
Ken

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Her royal highness ....Queen Sasquatch
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

She gets "whiter" looking with every picture.

I wonder why that is ....
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

first wookie doesn't socialize enough ???? lolol with all the publicised whitehut parties and the hollywierd and sports or music notables attending, I think they socialize plenty. it's just with their peeps though. not even going to mention the fancy multimillion buck vacays.
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
She looks like a Klingon in a dress.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

First lady: Priority is ensuring 'family is whole'
How does this square with abortion?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••