26 arested in connection with drug trafficking investigation

Mar 15, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Norwalk Reflector

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine, Meigs County Sheriff Keith Wood, Gallia County Sheriff Joseph Browning, Gallipolis Police Chief Clinton Patterson, Middleport Police Chief Bruce Swift, Meigs County Prosecutor Colleen Williams, and Gallia County Prosecutor Jeff Adkins announced that 26 individuals have been arrested following a drug trafficking ... (more)

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2014
jus say n

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

WOW!!!
Finally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

That's great! Now arrest more
Ballsy Bitch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Notice it's not really any of the "big" dealers just petty ones!!!
wake up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

They get Jeremiah the heroin dealer on chillicothe rd. Just check the house with the mustang in the drive you won't be wasting your time. But of course everyone knows this so surely they got him too
lineman

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

We have failed our children and the generations to come I am a 52 year old male work for aep and nearing retirement Anyone doing drugs or dealing drugs needs a good stomp down We as parents need to take hold of our children grown or not and get them back in line before anymore die or head off to prison. WE whether you like it or not helped create his mess we now live in Take responsibility for you own Get them under control or we all suffer you will suffer too Enough ugly Don't make others pay for you and your children failure Step up
lineman

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

I feel the need to add I have a drug addicted son and I have failed him I am going to do everything in my power to save him and others from his addiction I am ashamed of him and of my self I will try to prevent him from harming others even if I can't stop him harming himself I am truly sorry for all of the drug related deaths and thefts and crimes I will try to take care of and correct my own if I can Pray for me and for him
Seen It

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

lineman wrote:
I feel the need to add I have a drug addicted son and I have failed him I am going to do everything in my power to save him and others from his addiction I am ashamed of him and of my self I will try to prevent him from harming others even if I can't stop him harming himself I am truly sorry for all of the drug related deaths and thefts and crimes I will try to take care of and correct my own if I can Pray for me and for him
As a member of this community that PAYS ATTENTION, I see way too many parents "blaming themselves" for their children's actions. IT IS NOT A PARENTS FAULT when a child makes a STUPID decision when they know full well, right from wrong. The parent didn't make that decision, the parent didn't force them to make that decision. THE CHILD DID. Stop blaming yourself and help the child find the root of the problem (depression, etc). Most cases, you'll find is the mere fact they gave into peer pressure. And was hooked. So unless you (the parent) ingested/injected your child with the drug, YOU ARE NOT THE BLAME! Prayers to you and yours.
Exactly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Seen It wrote:
<quoted text>As a member of this community that PAYS ATTENTION, I see way too many parents "blaming themselves" for their children's actions. IT IS NOT A PARENTS FAULT when a child makes a STUPID decision when they know full well, right from wrong. The parent didn't make that decision, the parent didn't force them to make that decision. THE CHILD DID. Stop blaming yourself and help the child find the root of the problem (depression, etc). Most cases, you'll find is the mere fact they gave into peer pressure. And was hooked. So unless you (the parent) ingested/injected your child with the drug, YOU ARE NOT THE BLAME! Prayers to you and yours.
Well said. No matter how hard a parent tries, it won't change a thing once they are over 18! Believe me, I've tried. Might as well bang your head against a wall... Heartbreaking but true.
truth

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

wake up wrote:
They get Jeremiah the heroin dealer on chillicothe rd. Just check the house with the mustang in the drive you won't be wasting your time. But of course everyone knows this so surely they got him too
hey ur right i live close to them he had signals with twigs letting people know when to come
times up

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad some of them are getting rounded up. Don't forget Amanda little and sandy Wolford in rio. And Ralph shoemaker.
what about ta and his woman
Sure

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Seen It wrote:
<quoted text>
As a member of this community that PAYS ATTENTION, I see way too many parents "blaming themselves" for their children's actions. IT IS NOT A PARENTS FAULT when a child makes a STUPID decision when they know full well, right from wrong. The parent didn't make that decision, the parent didn't force them to make that decision. THE CHILD DID. Stop blaming yourself and help the child find the root of the problem (depression, etc). Most cases, you'll find is the mere fact they gave into peer pressure. And was hooked. So unless you (the parent) ingested/injected your child with the drug, YOU ARE NOT THE BLAME! Prayers to you and yours.
If that makes you sleep well at night..........
LawAbiding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Sure wrote:
<quoted text>If that makes you sleep well at night..........
Not losin' any snoozin'!
Seen It

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

I'm not losing any sleep....I have no reason to toss & turn!
Johnathan

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

I dont so that name listed under the arrested.
iknowu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

T.a. is a worthless pos....if ur talking bout the one with Brandi Miller...shes just like her momma...runnin with them drug boys...getting her rent paid..and clothes for then youngins...seeling then food stamps. ..her mommas a narc....her daddys a pediphile...yep..them drug pay off...while I work everyday...cant get a break..im payin for them to live all up in there with cash on the side...Daammmm....bet they be makin more than us
Tony Soprano

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Jeremiah the bullfrog?
Outsider

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

What about the kalinowski's??!
clean up the county

Beaver, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Racheal Castille
curious

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

Outsider wrote:
What about the kalinowski's??!
Josh is in prison now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••