bobcat hybrid kittens

Posted in the Ohio Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
happyowner

Canada

#1 Oct 11, 2010
I have 4 kittens that were fathered by a wild bobcat. We have had 3 vets, a geneticist, and an exotic cat expert all confirm this. I am not wanting to keep any of them so we have decided to sale them. If anyone is interested, post offers here and I will get send you pictures and details. Thank you!
Siegfried

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 11, 2010
happyowner wrote:
I have 4 kittens that were fathered by a wild bobcat. We have had 3 vets, a geneticist, and an exotic cat expert all confirm this. I am not wanting to keep any of them so we have decided to sale them. If anyone is interested, post offers here and I will get send you pictures and details. Thank you!
All is fine and dandy until one of them bites your nose off!
robert

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 11, 2010
I'll bet you need a huge catbox
DrC Ohio

Columbus, OH

#5 Oct 11, 2010
Like there aren't enough cats in shelters some yahoo has to create a hybrid. What an F'ing d.ouchebag.
Bob Barker

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 11, 2010
Remember to be responsible pet owner! Spay and neuter your pets.
kerry Ferguson

Chula Vista, CA

#7 Oct 19, 2010
happyowner wrote:
Do you still have the kittens available?
kerry Ferguson

Chula Vista, CA

#8 Oct 19, 2010
Do you have any kittens left?
Citzen

Lewis Center, OH

#9 Oct 19, 2010
These will be considered an F1 you should make sure that whomever gets a kitten is in a area that they can get a permit. Your cat is lucky, sometimes the Bob Cat kills domestic cats. These cats would likely not be candidates for a city home. They will also have special needs, enclosure and medical care most F1's are good indoor cats. Please don't sell/give these away to some idiot who isn't fully aware what they are getting into.
Thanks old people

Columbus, OH

#10 Oct 19, 2010
Citzen wrote:
These will be considered an F1 you should make sure that whomever gets a kitten is in a area that they can get a permit. Your cat is lucky, sometimes the Bob Cat kills domestic cats. These cats would likely not be candidates for a city home. They will also have special needs, enclosure and medical care most F1's are good indoor cats. Please don't sell/give these away to some idiot who isn't fully aware what they are getting into.
You mean like the idiot who didn't spay his housecoat and let her slut around with a wild bobcat?
Right Wing Lunatic

New York, NY

#11 Oct 19, 2010
happyowner wrote:
So, you just let your unspayed cat roam around all hours of the night wherever she pleases?
Jessica

Nashville, TN

#12 Nov 10, 2010
I'm interested, I had a hybrid growing up, and he was an amazing cat. email me please at goattitudecowgirl@yahoo.com
Pam

United States

#13 Jan 4, 2011
I was lucky enough to be acquainted with one of the awesome wild hybrids about 15 years ago. Now I have a daughter that is interested in owning one. Any chance you still have one available?
Sandra

Niland, CA

#15 Jan 16, 2012
happyowner wrote:
What happened to your kittens, were there females? The F2, F3 generations woulf be amazing. I would love to see, or know what happened..
dakota

Fort Myers, FL

#16 Apr 15, 2012
happyowner wrote:
how much do you want for your bob cats and do you ship
dakota

Fort Myers, FL

#17 Apr 15, 2012
how much do u want for your bobcats and do you ship?
brandon ladd

Delaware, OH

#18 May 6, 2012
happyowner wrote:
ill take one
Kelly

San Rafael, CA

#19 Jun 1, 2012
No bobcat has every reproduced with a domestic. It has been tried and studied by Davis so this is fraud and a lie. They have no test to tell wild cat percentage in cat. They are just now working on that. If you doubt me, you can Google the information. Lots of myths exist about this but I would very much doubt that this person is accurate. Nice concept tho'.
Sue

United States

#20 Jul 9, 2012
I'm interested in a kitten. I deal with many exotics. I would like to know what kind of price your looking at for one, preferably a female. Thank you

happyowner wrote:
someone

Fruitland, MD

#21 Jul 24, 2012
happyowner wrote:
how much are they? for one
Lonnie

Lahoma, OK

#23 Dec 11, 2012
happyowner wrote:
i am very interested in your kittens. Please send me a few pix. Is the mother a regular house at? How much are you asking for them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Q&A: What's at stake in Supreme Court gay marri... 5 hr Sneaky Pete 19
News Pentagon: US military sending aid to quake-rava... 23 hr uncle fud 2
News Bob's Blog: Same-sex marriage, police shootings... Sun Le Jimbo 9
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Marijuana... Apr 24 puff puff pass 4
terry gateley Apr 24 moon 1
News Bush credits Obama for continuing NSAa s metada... Apr 23 barefoot2626 9
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Chamber c... Apr 23 Latitude 26 1
More from around the web