Who's lying now?
Jazzcat

AOL

#1 Oct 8, 2012
This thing of Obama and his entorage calling his opponent a 'liar' is becoming very distasteful.

I you can't argue on facts.......get down in the dirt.

www.powerline.com/archives/2012/10/princeton

Harry Rosen - Princeton economist & Professor (not George Clooney, you understand)
Jazzcat

AOL

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Correction:
www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/10/
princeton-professor

7 hours ago...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Politics is all about lying. We witnessed that last debate where DumBama shriveled up every time Romney caught him in a lie.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#4 Oct 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
Politics is all about lying. We witnessed that last debate where DumBama shriveled up every time Romney caught him in a lie.
It was the other way around. Wearing those silly glasses that night?

woof
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the other way around. Wearing those silly glasses that night?
woof
I wasn't-- DumBama was. He sat there like a kid that broke the vase with his baseball.

It's easy to lie when you have the floor to yourself and the sheep. It's quite another when you lie about the person looking you in the face.
notlocal

AOL

#6 Oct 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't-- DumBama was. He sat there like a kid that broke the vase with his baseball.
It's easy to lie when you have the floor to yourself and the sheep. It's quite another when you lie about the person looking you in the face.
I agree with Jazzcat. The president of the United States calling his opponent...straight out...is just downright common.

Romney has danced his way around everyway he can not to use that word in reference to Obama, which shows intelligence and class.

And we all know Obama has lied to us and everyone else from day one.

I don't like being lied to and I don't lie to anyone else. I may change the subject, or just say "being a friend, I know you won't mind me not answering," but if my parents caught us in a lie....it was like we had committed mass murder. And in business, your word had darn well better be your bond.

May all the lies this administration told about the attack in Lybia come raining down on them on November 1st.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio comedian mayor facing civil lawsuit, inves... (Dec '15) 3 hr Curious 83
wehrle services- mark wehrle- liar- beware 18 hr SCUMBAG BUSTER 1
Sanders Rooked by Mook to bolster his endorseme... Mon DNCSmells 1
News Ohio Voters Say GOP Convention Did Little to Sw... Mon DNCSmells 1
Bill Clinton Connection with Child Sex Traffic... Mon StopChildRape 1
people of usa Mon dont elect trump 1
News Scioto Drug Bust (Sep '13) Sun Vonald 18
More from around the web