Ohio Parole Board Salaries Worth Mill...

Ohio Parole Board Salaries Worth Millions of Dollars

There are 2 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from May 7, 2013, titled Ohio Parole Board Salaries Worth Millions of Dollars. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

At a time when most businesses as well as state, local and federal offices have gone through significant belt tightening, a Local 12 investigation finds one state department in Columbus experienced surprising growth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

Ohio Wrangler

Kent, OH

#1 May 7, 2013
Mohr has made serious cuts to prison officers, meals, clothing, any kind of rehabilitation, education, and hobbies.
But he sees that the wardens all got raises.
And he needs to cut the parole board in half. They don't work half the time, and they refuse parole most of the time. They don't want to risk judgement, even though people who are professionals at inmate rehab feel people are ready for parole.
Professionals, and prison records should be the major factor in parole, not these overpaid idiots.
concerned citizen

Fort Thomas, KY

#2 May 22, 2013
I have no understanding of a group of people that within their jobs they dont answer to anyone .My brain is saying report them to someone who though ohio parole board is a fake they are doing nothing by the law now who is the criminal for real?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US federal government notifies 21 states of ele... Sun Red Crosse 3
News 8 relatives shot in the head in Ohio; no suspec... (Apr '16) Sep 22 Geezer 35
News Is it time to legalize fireworks in Ohio? Sep 19 POPS 13
News Shots Fired After Ohio Man Chases Daughter In C... Sep 17 poster 1
Kayla Booth Sep 17 Hillbillysister 1
Birdie and Ralph Troyer=Puppy Mill (Nov '16) Sep 10 hkjstck110 3
News Border Patrol In Ohio Arrest Illegal Immigrant ... Sep 9 billy 4
More from around the web