View Trick-Or-Treat Times | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS

Bookmark this page and keep checking back for the most up-to-date Trick-or-Treat times in your neighborhood.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Halloween is Oct 31

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Betty wrote:
Worthington is a perfect example of how this is messed up. I live in the Worthington school district and have a 43085 zip code but I technically live in Columbus (i.e. my street never gets plowed in the winter). I bet half of my subdivision thinks tricker or treat is on Thurs. and half thinks it is on Sunday. Just proof that the powers to be in good Old Worthington just didn't think this one through. Or, they purposely wanted us to feel ostracized.
You are wrong. Do not blame Worthington, they got it right. They are celebrating Halloween on Halloween. It's the powers in Columbus (and other communities) that have to make things difficult and celebrate it on a night other than Halloween. Halloween is October 31, just like Christmas is Dec. 31, New Years is Jan. 1, and Memorial day is last Monday in May. They should stick to what the rest of the world does, not make up there own rules.
Jenny wirth

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

How about a list of churches doing Trunk or Treat.Thanks
Jenny wirth

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Sorry just fixing your typo.Christmas is Dec.25
Halloween is Oct 31 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Do not blame Worthington, they got it right. They are celebrating Halloween on Halloween. It's the powers in Columbus (and other communities) that have to make things difficult and celebrate it on a night other than Halloween. Halloween is October 31, just like Christmas is Dec. 31, New Years is Jan. 1, and Memorial day is last Monday in May. They should stick to what the rest of the world does, not make up there own rules.
Ron Burgandy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Unhappy Trickster wrote:
All my messages get deleted, do not know why. But Halloween is All Hallow's Eve. Religious Holiday, overshadowing a Pegan Holiday. Not Satanic. Halloween trick or treaters should be all night sunday. Not on these other days. Bring it back to it's original night. And call it Halloween, not these so called "Beggers Nights"
They didn't get deleted, you probably just posted on one of the other 28 stories out there circulating about trick or treat times. Don't beat yourself up, 10tv Topix can be tricky!
jonathan crow

Mount Sterling, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

why isnt morrow county on the list could you please add mount gilead
Animal hoarders fan

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

I thought country folk just trick or treated in the bigger towns. U get more loot!
jonathan crow wrote:
why isnt morrow county on the list could you please add mount gilead
MK Out west

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

All I can say is, thank God I live out west where fascism only exists in California. Allowing your government to decide something such as when to trick or treat should really UPSET every voter in any of these towns.
GINA

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

Halloween is Oct 31 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a ridiculous statement.
They are wondering, like many of us here and anybody outside of columbus metro, why the heII halloween is not celebrated on halloween. It makes no sense and, obviously, is causing unnecessary mass confusion.
From my understanding for a long time if Halloween falls on a weekend beggers night would be on the Thursday before. I know it was that way when my kids were little 15 to 20 years ago. It is because Halloween is such a party night and they dont want the kids running around in the dark with all the drunks, also if it falls on a saturday then you have to deal with the Buckeye games another reason for the drunks to come out on the streets with our kids, so it is more of a safety issue then anything.
Lucia

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Help!!! My address is Columbus but I live in Worthington school district, when will my neighborhood trick or treat? Columbus and Worthington have been the same night in the past, but not this year, so even my neighbors aren't sure?!
baby g

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

why not have it friday or saturday night? I think it's stupid to have it a school night

Since: Oct 10

Martins Ferry, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Judged:

Beware of the Strickland Backer Imposter..LOL!! He's phony as his mentor John Kasich..

Remember the Real Strickland Backer, he will always add to his post;

VOTE STRICKLAND / BROWN!!

Holly Houser

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

How about pleasantville??? 43148
diane newberry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Why does everybody around Columbus celebrate Halloween on Halloween or logically on Friday or Saturday night when there is no school. And don't give me that safety crap! It would make more sense to do it on Friday or Saturday. And it would be wonderful to actually celebrate a holiday in Columbus on the day of the holiday. Makes me what to move to Delaware.
college kids

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Strickland Backer wrote:
Beware of the Strickland Backer Imposter..LOL!! He's phony as his mentor John Kasich..
Remember the Real Strickland Backer, he will always add to his post;
stupid imposter! stop saying your him!
college kids

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

diane newberry wrote:
Why does everybody around Columbus celebrate Halloween on Halloween or logically on Friday or Saturday night when there is no school. And don't give me that safety crap! It would make more sense to do it on Friday or Saturday. And it would be wonderful to actually celebrate a holiday in Columbus on the day of the holiday. Makes me what to move to Delaware.
yeah, um , try reading the last 82 comments!
del

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Delaware
Trick-or-Treat: Sun., Oct. 31 from 6-8 p.m.
HAVE A BRAIN PEOPLE

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

HERE'S A PLAN PEOPLE:

Take your kids door to door on SUNDAY, y'know the ACTUAL HALLOWEEN night. Nobody can arrest you for doing so. Why citizens decide to just let other people tell them some ARBITRARY day and time to go trick or treating is BEYOND ME???

Since: Oct 10

Martins Ferry, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

college kids wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid imposter! stop saying your him!
Now your the "college kids".. weak!!

Joline

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Strickland Backer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your the "college kids".. weak!!
I know spelling is tricky, if you are trying to say you are and want to shorten it, you need an apostrophe like this "you're."

You're welcome!!!

Stop being so paranoid. Strickland will lose!

Quick question, why do you liberals enjoy paying for welfare mama's to keep having illegitimate babies???
Galloway residents

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Why isn't Galloway ever added to the trick-or-treat list above. Galloway is in Franklin County, but is never on this list. You have several cities that are out of town (MArion, Delaware,Galion,etc.) but you can't even add us.

Maybe we shouldn't pay city taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••