7 Indicted for Home-Improvement Scam

7 Indicted for Home-Improvement Scam

There are 28 comments on the WBEX-AM Chillicothe story from Apr 15, 2013, titled 7 Indicted for Home-Improvement Scam. In it, WBEX-AM Chillicothe reports that:

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine announced the indictments of seven people who are accused of scamming elderly victims in Fairfield, Franklin, Pickaway, and Ross counties with their door-to-door home improvement scheme.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBEX-AM Chillicothe.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE GRAVE

Wilmington, OH

#22 May 3, 2013
anal andy oh my where to start...hahahaha ..to the proud sodomite the word for today is shit..followed by disease,with ignorance coming on strong..please find something useful to do with your seemingly endless supply of free time...you are a joke..and I dare you to reply in your typical smart ass manor..in fact im asking you to.because 1 smartass comment to this post will result im me unleashing the dogs of war on you..oh yea and one more thing,i already have your IP address and it will be posted on here and to the entire web...now the ball is in your court einstein
Einstein

Lockhart, TX

#23 May 3, 2013
richard greeno wrote:
first of all i dont build steps i roof for troy brungs skip greeno steve newman.
No wonder I fell through them a week afte r you finished....pos!
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#24 May 3, 2013
Ritchie!!! Lol
James Bond

Cleveland, OH

#25 May 3, 2013
Post it you ignorant mf. So what. I still want some more snitchie Richie ass.
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#26 May 4, 2013
THE GRAVE wrote:
anal andy oh my where to start...hahahaha ..to the proud sodomite the word for today is shit..followed by disease,with ignorance coming on strong..please find something useful to do with your seemingly endless supply of free time...you are a joke..and I dare you to reply in your typical smart ass manor..in fact im asking you to.because 1 smartass comment to this post will result im me unleashing the dogs of war on you..oh yea and one more thing,i already have your IP address and it will be posted on here and to the entire web...now the ball is in your court einstein
. Kiss my black ass.
THE GRAVE

Wilmington, OH

#27 May 4, 2013
you people are to easy...hahahahahah..oh it looks like the sodomite has friends...close friends i'll bet..hahahahaha..
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#28 May 4, 2013
THE GRAVE wrote:
you people are to easy...hahahahahah..oh it looks like the sodomite has friends...close friends i'll bet..hahahahaha..
Hey gravedigger. Why don't you come get some of my chocolate serpent?
THE GRAVE

Wilmington, OH

#29 May 4, 2013
gee thats funny you'r IP address is registered to a white person..what did you do use a sharpie marker on it...lol..hahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Minister: Slayings of 8 rocked Ohio... 1 hr know him 202
News Mexican-American textbook stirs cultural debate... 6 hr Three Days Paleo 2
News Clinton beefs up campaign, super PAC warchests Sun Shinichiro Takizawa 12
News Concert review | Rock on the Range continues to... Sat UTrashy 1
News Chili And Wing Cook Off Set For Saturday On Mir... May 20 Yes we can 2
News 3 Columbus historic sites among Ohio's most end... May 19 Leanne 1
News Outside groups dump money into Ohio against Don... May 18 Sheri 1
More from around the web