7 Indicted for Home-Improvement Scam

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine announced the indictments of seven people who are accused of scamming elderly victims in Fairfield, Franklin, Pickaway, and Ross counties with their door-to-door home improvement scheme. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
richard greeno

Logan, OH

#1 May 2, 2013
mike dewine this is for you peice of shi.... i never scammed anyone i was charged with this over 15 yrs ago and did time for a crime i never comitted that you say i did i got two checks for honest work and those two petty ass checks cost me 2 yrs just because some people from c-ville did follow people like me to a job waited till we got paid for back breaking work but the others went right behind me and collected for the wok i had done after i left did not make me the bad guy you lame you dumb fucks are the SCAM ARTIST and very corrupt so leave what happened yrs ago that people did theyre time for before that law suit starts over your slandering.
Elderly Lady

United States

#2 May 2, 2013
You scammed me out of $3, 800 to build just 4 steps ...you pos!
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

#3 May 2, 2013
Hey Richard, I think I screwed your son Bryan. It was great. Said he learned from you.
over heard

United States

#4 May 2, 2013
Richard u and Mark Christman don't know the real meaning of honest work snitches
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

#6 May 3, 2013
Hey Richard, do you know when Bryan is getting out of PCJ? I can't wait to ave that ass again. Let me know. Thanks. I hope it's not too stretched out by the time the spring him.
what

Chicago, IL

#7 May 3, 2013
For ur info Bryan is not Richies son they are cousins.
Anal Andy

United States

#8 May 3, 2013
My sincerest apologies. Richard, do you know when your COUSIN is getting sprung? I'd like to tap that ass again ASAP. Thank you.
James Bond

United States

#9 May 3, 2013
Snitchy Richie, enough said. His parents knew at birth, made sure his name rhymed.
richard greeno

Logan, OH

#10 May 3, 2013
first of all i dont build steps i roof for troy brungs skip greeno steve newman.
richard greeno

Logan, OH

#11 May 3, 2013
i dont and have never worked mark cristman and this letter was for the attoney general not to a bunch of dumb a... want to be pigs keep taking up for them pig
richard greeno

Logan, OH

#12 May 3, 2013
dont ever recall having a son named bryan you dont know me retard
James Bond

Ostrander, OH

#13 May 3, 2013
Good job snitchy, you just ruined their name and business.
richard greeno

Logan, OH

#14 May 3, 2013
under cover names used on here that tells it all use your name your mothers gave you or did they disown you snitches
James Bond

Ostrander, OH

#15 May 3, 2013
Ill plug your butthole real good for you. Just like the good ol' days. You know me, so hit me up. Unless you have been a huge butt slut, you definitely will remember us being a pair. You said you loved me.
Anal Andy

United States

#16 May 3, 2013
Sorry, Ritchie, it was your cousin Bryan I nailed. He was pretty good. Definitely had some practice and a bit of mileage on him. But all in all a fine piece of ass. Is he enjoying his time in jail?m did you enjoy your time there? Did you become someone's bitch while you were in? Maybe it runs in the family?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#17 May 3, 2013
richard greeno wrote:
i dont and have never worked mark cristman and this letter was for the attoney general not to a bunch of dumb a... want to be pigs keep taking up for them pig
Do you really think Dewine reads this forum? Write to him or the editor of the Columbus Dispatch a letter and don't bitch him out on a public forum.
James Bond

Elyria, OH

#18 May 3, 2013
Your talking to a complete moron mind you. He's mad Dewine couldn't protect him when he was incarcerated. Butt sex with Bubba was his favorite.
James Bond

Elyria, OH

#19 May 3, 2013
Heard you were being evicted.. look at circleville ashville doesn't want him either.
Anal Andy

United States

#20 May 3, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think Dewine reads this forum? Write to him or the editor of the Columbus Dispatch a letter and don't bitch him out on a public forum.
Make sure you enable your spell check first. Idiot.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#21 May 3, 2013
Anal Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you enable your spell check first. Idiot.
WTF. Me, or that Richie guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 3 hr Le Jimbo 33
Ohio and U.S. companies in demand for truck dri... (Nov '12) 7 hr xxxraytred 19
Ohio approves state smoking ban (Nov '06) 12 hr Sneaky Pete 76,054
What will central Ohio look like in 40 years? Dec 25 fae31 12
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... Dec 24 STFU 13
Police: Teen shot dead by shopper wanted shoes Dec 24 Net Nut 4
Concealed carry does not make us safer (Nov '09) Dec 23 fae31 6,985
More from around the web