Supreme Court declines to hear Cynthia George case

The case of the state of Ohio vs. Cynthia Rohr-George is officially over and the wealthy socialite and mother of seven will never again be tried for having one lover kill another. Full Story
Government 101

Logan, OH

#63 Jan 4, 2012
Someone stop me if I'm wrong but I thought taking criminal cases was MANDATORY for the Ohio Supreme Court. Or maybe that is only when someone is ruled guilty. Since she wasn't, is that why they didn't have to take it?

When I read their MISSION statement that isn't really clear to me.

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#64 Jan 4, 2012
When it comes to politics, money and influence trump any "mission".
my voice

Silverdale, WA

#65 Jan 22, 2012
This is why this country is so screwed up when a bimbo gets away with murder she was a tramp when she married the millionaire and she is whore still I know one day hell with waiting with open arms for Killer C george and I am sure Jeff will be your host when you arrive burn in hell murderer
Cat

Cardiff, Australia

#66 Jul 17, 2012
Cannot believe she managed to get away with it. I really hope zaffino does eventually talk and she can be convicted at a federal level. Why would he want to rot in prison for that slut anyway? Yes; a husband, two lovers, seven kids with one of them fathered by a lover - slut!
Cat

Cardiff, Australia

#67 Jul 17, 2012
Since when was I in Gosford? Sydneyyyy!

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Your Neighbor & Friend

#68 Jul 17, 2012
The way sinful Cindy's looks are rotting away, she'd fit right in with a South pacific leper colony.
Babs

Valley City, OH

#69 Jul 26, 2012
Hopefully she is on a boat that sinks in the South Pacific. I would hate to pollute the ocean like that though. She is such a skank that the fish who would eat her would think they were being cannibals.
OMG ME

Northridge, CA

#70 Oct 3, 2012
Wayne Drain wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the reason why stoopid people should not be allowed to post. You criticize the Ohio Supreme court, how did it e3ven get to them?
The case was appealed and overturned. There is no way this case should have been lost by the prosecution.
If you are truly upset that George got away with consipracy to commit murder, then base your anger on the completely ineffective and worthless Summit County prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh who bungled this prosecution.
By the way she's on the ballot this year if you are truly looking for justice.
It's really sad that you would blame the prosecutor when the george family had enough money to buy their way through most everyone even the actual gun man. When you pay for a clean up crew you get a clean up. Who else would want the victim dead besides cindy george other than her husband so maybe they look into him since it was all his money that did the clean up & pay offs. Sad to blame those other than those that are responsible.
Melissa the Homewrecker

San Francisco, CA

#71 Oct 3, 2012
Donnie takes money from all those foreign born crooks!

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Your Neighbor & Friend

#72 Oct 4, 2012
Melissa the Homewrecker wrote:
Donnie takes money from all those foreign born crooks!
You never complained until the day he kicked you to the curb.

See you at Bottoms Up soon? Trashdance?
MysteryMoe

United States

#73 Oct 4, 2012
Did I this case on Investigation Discovery before?
TvViewer

Park City, UT

#74 Feb 14, 2013
It seems like some people feel she is guilty whether or not she was proven guilty. There are also assumptions that eventually she was released by buying her way out. Where are the facts that support her wealth won her fredom? I don't know if she is guilty or not, and frankly there is only one, possibly two people who know for a surety of her guilt or innocence. Her case was processed through our justice system and she is now free. Although everyone is entitled to their own opinion, opinions don't constitute fact. There are guilty people walking free as well as innocent people wrongly incarcerated. In our country we agree to abide by the justice system and for Cynthia our system has said she is not guilty. People are free to disagree with the final verdict, I just wish people wouldn't so vehemently state their opinions as fact. She either really did commit a crime or she didn't, but it impossible for us to know what is actually the truth.
Babs

Valley City, OH

#75 Feb 15, 2013
TvViewer wrote:
but it impossible for us to know what is actually the truth.
The truth is that she was a spoiled, snobby biotch. The truth is that she cheated mutiple times, with multiple men behind Ed's back. Although I have heard he knew about the infidelity. The truth is she got knocked up by a man other than her husband. And there is a strong possibility that she was connected to one her lovers murdering another of her lovers. She is and always has been a dirty selfish snake.
Bathboy

Los Angeles, CA

#76 Feb 15, 2013
Typical repulican family - lie, cheat, steal & screw the workers!
Eddie

Akron, OH

#77 Feb 15, 2013
Babs wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is that she was a spoiled, snobby biotch. The truth is that she cheated mutiple times, with multiple men behind Ed's back. Although I have heard he knew about the infidelity. The truth is she got knocked up by a man other than her husband. And there is a strong possibility that she was connected to one her lovers murdering another of her lovers. She is and always has been a dirty selfish snake.
But she makes one heckuva tuna kiesh. To die for.
TvViewer

Salt Lake City, UT

#78 Feb 16, 2013
Babs wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is that she was a spoiled, snobby biotch. The truth is that she cheated mutiple times, with multiple men behind Ed's back. Although I have heard he knew about the infidelity. The truth is she got knocked up by a man other than her husband. And there is a strong possibility that she was connected to one her lovers murdering another of her lovers. She is and always has been a dirty selfish snake.
The truth I was referring to is about whether or not she knew about or contributed to the murder. I never said she was a saint.
darlahood

Phoenix, AZ

#79 May 30, 2013
I love Tangiers. Always will.
bama

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#80 May 31, 2013
She should be in jail I feel bad for the kids, what a PIG she is...
wayne

San Francisco, CA

#81 Jun 8, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about the fact that the appeals court ruled that Cosgrove's guilty verdict was not supported by evidence - and it wasnt. phone calls with no tape or testimony to describe what was discussed are evidence of phone calls - period - not evidence of a conspiracy. likewise her giving him money which he used to buy a motorcycle. that is the only fact on the table and it doesnt prove that she intended for him to use it in a hit not matter how "sure of it" that you are - it is not proof and Cosgrove's misguided decision was correctly overturned.

I disagree with you..there was more than enough evidence I am a black man ....How much u bet if this was me I would be convicted. It's sad how white priveledge combined with.corrupt judges and appeals boards can do what ever they want to fuel there agenda. Let's say if you are right...and I am not saying u are...why close the case for good?
No way

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#82 Jun 8, 2013
What a SLUT, poor kids put her back...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio approves state smoking ban (Nov '06) 1 hr Schmones 76,048
Who's got your vote in the Ohio State Treasurer... 9 hr JeffersonRayBurton 2
Who's got your vote in the Ohio State Auditor r... 18 hr Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Ohio Secretary of St... 18 hr Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Ohio Attorney Genera... 18 hr Topix Polls 0
The Well Armed Woman Program - where the femini... Mon Kentucky-Mitch 74
State and county numbers released on Ebola cont... Mon barbosa 1

Ohio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE