2 Hospitalized After Marengo House Fi...

2 Hospitalized After Marengo House Fire | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 7 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Dec 22, 2010, titled 2 Hospitalized After Marengo House Fire | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy , About Our Ads and Terms of Service .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Aaron

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Dec 22, 2010
Thankfully, everyone made it out alive.
Friend from Marengo

Mansfield, OH

#3 Dec 22, 2010
Bless the McCartys. Drove by on my way home this evening, and the house appears to be completely burnt out. Kids heard that they have nothing left. Collection can has been established at the Marengo Country Market IGA.
Another Marengo Neighbor

New York, NY

#4 Dec 23, 2010
Collection is also being made at USBank and also for clothing for the family at the Marengo Fire Department.
Aaron Schlabach

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Dec 23, 2010
Is there any specific need for clothing?
A FRIEND

Bristolville, OH

#6 Dec 23, 2010
I am glad you made it ok.

get well soon
Davis Family

Stoutsville, OH

#7 Dec 23, 2010
our thoughts an prayers are with your family. and even tho this my feel like one of worst things to happens please remember god has speared you from a feeling no parent should never have to go though. the loss of a child. And when you think things couldnt get any worst look over at your children an thank him for them. please know we live in a wonderful community. the out reach an love this community shares is unlike anything i have ever seen. again our prayers an love is with u.
Whatever

Plain City, OH

#8 Dec 23, 2010
Its really strange to see this house burned down, its been there my whole life growing up here in Marengo. I cant imagine how it feels for them to lose their home. I am so happy that everyone in there,made it out alive. Thanks to the neighbors David, Nick and Shane for getting the family to safety!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Threat of e-school closure adds to adversity fo... Sat Zoe Regen 1
News Purged from voting rolls while deployed, Ohio v... Fri Ozzie 18
News Ohio comedian mayor facing civil lawsuit, inves... (Dec '15) Jan 19 Democrats_lost 152
News Ohio approves state smoking ban (Nov '06) Jan 16 TruthBeTold 76,023
News Local Baptist camp being sued (Feb '10) Jan 15 Girl with no name 44
Annette Marion and cpms group murdered mom Loui... Jan 14 Dennispauldicampli 1
News Voter fraud and the right to cast honest ballots Jan 14 Death on 2 legs 1
More from around the web