Worker admits cutting 10 babies at ab...

Worker admits cutting 10 babies at abortion clinic

There are 1 comment on the news9.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Worker admits cutting 10 babies at abortion clinic. In it, news9.com reports that:

Wearing a T-shirt with "killer" scrawled across it, a teenager cursed and gestured obscenely as he was given three life sentences Tuesday for shooting to death three students in an Ohio high school cafeteria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news9.com.

Ohio Wrangler

Kent, OH

#1 Mar 19, 2013
These incidents are why we need legal abortion clinics. These murders would not have happened except for the do gooders driving women underground to stop unwanted pregnancy. Sixty years ago I saw my mother almost bleed to death over a botched abortion, and I was 9 years old and scared to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump kicks off victory tour with Cincinnati ra... 35 min Philosophic 79
News Backyard chickens spur debate in central Ohio c... Wed They cannot kill ... 17
News Ohio, Michigan electors say they won't switch v... Dec 5 American Man 4
News Graduation rules Dec 3 Cut Foreskin No M... 61
Birdie and Ralph Troyer=Puppy Mill Dec 3 bdonohue 2
News Smart Mobility Corridor to become Ohio's first ... Dec 1 They cannot kill ... 1
News Ohio Gov. John Kasich names Marietta man to art... Dec 1 The National Failure 1
More from around the web