Internet cafe sues Chillicothe for $2.4M

Internet cafe sues Chillicothe for $2.4M

There are 22 comments on the Chillicothe Gazette story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Internet cafe sues Chillicothe for $2.4M. In it, Chillicothe Gazette reports that:

CHILLICOTHE --The owner of Buckeye Internet Center has sued the city, police and U.S. 23 Major Crimes Task Force for the return of its seized computer terminals and $2.4 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chillicothe Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Frankfort, OH

#21 Oct 14, 2012
Facts where you a physician at?
dubya

Columbus, OH

#22 Oct 14, 2012
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Now a question for you....what exactly is the medical condition you claim causes your obesity? As a physician I am very interested.
Her medical condition is "hyperfecesism" or what is more commonly known as being full of sh!t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Van Wert lawyer challenging Latta Jun 20 McDonald CON Drum... 16
News Weekend: Wine flows back into Riverside Jun 20 ftw 3
News Kasich wants rail funds used other ways (Nov '10) Jun 19 Reality Speaks 195
News To North Korea and back: Otto Warmbier's strang... Jun 18 Christsharian Dee... 1
News The Men Who Take 'Women's' Jobs Jun 18 Campfire song 2
News Tea party plans to abandon some of their GOP stars (Aug '13) Jun 18 Backroom healthcare 148
News Solar plant to provide 80 percent of Ohio schoo... Jun 17 Solarman 1
More from around the web