Dayton Ohio lowers qualifications for...

Dayton Ohio lowers qualifications for black police and firefighter applicants

There are 334 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 11, 2011, titled Dayton Ohio lowers qualifications for black police and firefighter applicants. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Is there no area that the "non racist" Attorney General of the United States, Eric Holder will not intervene is an attempt to give preferences to blacks living in America? The New Oxford American Dictionary defines discrimination as the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Forrest G Adams

Franklin, OH

#339 Jul 20, 2011
This topic was a big joke in Afghanistan.

Hope and change maybe.
Scotch Pinestein

United States

#340 Jul 22, 2011
The police civil service tests in question are not college entrance exams; they are lowly literacy tests.

DDN and other Diversity victim cult ideologues purposefully lead people to believe these tests are high academia, when in reality the tests are basic literacy tests.

Dumbing down a police literacy test is playing with life-and-death, especially when you are awarding a low-scoring testee with a gun and badge and a license to kill.

When a Diversity-style policemen accidently kills someone because he couldn't read an arrest warrant, the shat-slinging Diversity mafia will be braying that the problem is only a lack of education, and not Diversity cronyism, the real source of the problem.
Fan of Leon The Man

Commercial Point, OH

#341 Aug 11, 2011
Why don't politicians and black-PAC rats do likewise for their personal doctors, lawyers, tax attorneys, air-traffic controllers and pilots?
Jennfier

Fletcher, OH

#342 Sep 13, 2012
You are all ignorant racist inbred hillbillies with the sense of my pet rock. I am white, but I know that I am no better than the next person. Your character defines who you are which obviously all of you are lacking. I am sure that half of you are missing some teeth and have no jobs and continue to procreate. Look at the facts, it is not black people thst are ruining our country. There are so many blacks that have had positive contributions to America, and look at the facts my friends, whites get more food stamps than any other race..........ignorant asses
Capt Bly

Cincinnati, OH

#343 Sep 13, 2012
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
Why don't politicians and black-PAC rats do likewise for their personal doctors, lawyers, tax attorneys, air-traffic controllers and pilots?
Hello, racist!
The New Cool Warrior

Oxford, OH

#344 Sep 13, 2012
Capt Bly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, racist!
Rejects and losers and inferiors will pout and shout, if all people don't treat them equal and leave them out. So, like these liberal media whores, go find those folks with the lowest ratings, reviews and test scrores. Then, don't bother the best of us or the rest of us, by being a pest to us, no more. Oh, wow! We have our first and worst affirmative-action president now.
The New Cool Warrior

Oxford, OH

#345 Sep 13, 2012
Jennfier wrote:
You are all ignorant racist inbred hillbillies with the sense of my pet rock. I am white, but I know that I am no better than the next person. Your character defines who you are which obviously all of you are lacking. I am sure that half of you are missing some teeth and have no jobs and continue to procreate. Look at the facts, it is not black people thst are ruining our country. There are so many blacks that have had positive contributions to America, and look at the facts my friends, whites get more food stamps than any other race..........ignorant asses
If you are equal to or even better than a plumber, please come over and get under my kitchen [NOT bitchin'] sink or just bend over. Since all people are equal, I won't pay you as much as I would pay a dumber uglier plumber; say I'll pay you a McDonald's wage for less than a day.
Old Cold Warrior

Oxford, OH

#347 Sep 13, 2012
The late, supposedly great, Mary Beale died for the sake of diversity; nobody stopping her from getting a cop job that she should not have been doing, even before the shooting and boohooing.
Old Cold Warrior

Oxford, OH

#348 Sep 13, 2012
Does the EEOC, ACLU, DOJ, TSA, Department of Transportation, et. al., now mandate that all medical, military, police, fire and aviation communications be conducted in ebonics and Spanish, yet? That would make the diversity disciples' panties wet, I bet. Do they hint that people ought to be able to properly speak and print, or even try to type and write?
Curious

Wimberley, TX

#349 Sep 14, 2012
Jennfier wrote:
I am white, but I know that I am no better than the next person.
You got that right, sister.

By the way, who is the person standing next to you?
Next Person

Wimberley, TX

#350 Sep 14, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, sister.
By the way, who is the person standing next to you?
Tis me!

Jennifier says I'm better than her, but I say she got more junk in the trunk than a crunked punk dancin funk.
The Duke of Hazard

Oxford, OH

#351 Sep 16, 2012
I will not call my lawnmower repair man and plumber dumbasses...until after I pay their bills, they thinking that they are superior to me, you see; just because I called them instead of that Obama him.
Jack Meow

Springboro, OH

#352 Sep 16, 2012
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
I will not call my lawnmower repair man and plumber dumbasses...until after I pay their bills, they thinking that they are superior to me, you see; just because I called them instead of that Obama him.
Call the dogcatcher, because he might think he is better than you, and he has a leash and muzzle to prove it.
Uncle Shmuel

Dayton, OH

#353 Sep 17, 2012
Honor the organized majority of voters, Diversity...

http://www.mindexchange.com/diversity.htm

African American, Alternate Lifestyle, Asian, Disabled, Hispanic & Latino, Jewish, Native American, Women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The right questions for Ohio's next governor: T... 1 hr Just another guy 3
News Ohio treatment center owner target of Medicaid ... Fri Fishin Magician 14
News Ohio Treatment Center Owner Target Of Medicaid ... Fri Fishin Magician 6
News Gov. John Kasich to immigrants: Come work in Ohio Thu They cannot kill ... 4
News Ohio comedian mayor facing civil lawsuit, inves... (Dec '15) May 13 Trouble in Gtown 156
News Ohio Highway Patrol makes $3.7M heroin, meth bust May 12 Mona 1
do you have a need or want to help? May 11 Jami 1