Breathable nail polish a surprise hit...

Breathable nail polish a surprise hit with Muslims

There are 1 comment on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Breathable nail polish a surprise hit with Muslims. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

14, 2013 photo, Wojciech Inglot, founder and president of the Polish cosmetics company Inglot, gestures as he stands in a room containing ingredients for his cosmetics in Przemysl, Poland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 27, 2013
"The company and some Muslims say the polish is the first of its kind because it lets air and moisture pass through to the nail. A craze has built up around it with Muslim women in recent months after an Islamic scholar in the United States tested its permeability and published an article saying that, in his view, it complies with Muslim law."

Polaks found a way to phlease muslims!

Ape and Limpy, as most frequent users must be proud in betrayal of jewhs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NAACP: Trump, Clinton need black support to win... 10 hr Ronald 52
News Scioto Drug Bust (Sep '13) 11 hr lead 15
News Pants on fire, Cruz in Cleveland and delegate i... 13 hr Raydot 4
News Manure expo coming to London - 5:14 pm updated: Thu Posting as myself 9
News Ohio police to consider charges in Xenia woman'... (Apr '10) Wed Adultery Destroys 6
News Cleveland remains calm so far as police patrol ... Jul 20 They cannot kill ... 7
I tell people word is your bond.Does someone ... Jul 19 NOTUSEWORDSNOMOR... 1
More from around the web