CNN grieves that guilty verdict ruine...

CNN grieves that guilty verdict ruined 'promising' lives of Steubenville rapists

There are 2 comments on the wovk.com story from Mar 18, 2013, titled CNN grieves that guilty verdict ruined 'promising' lives of Steubenville rapists. In it, wovk.com reports that:

"I've never experienced anything like it," CNN correspondent Poppy Harlow said live outside the juvenile court in Steubenville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wovk.com.

Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#1 Mar 18, 2013
What about the "promising life" of the victim? Those young bastards need the hardest penalty the law makes possible.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#2 Mar 20, 2013
I'm sure they will learn all about rape from experts they will meet in prison! Bye bye PUNKS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charter schools among the most segregated in Ohio 3 hr Sledgehammer Man 33
News Several Columbus educators apply for school sup... Wed They cannot kill ... 1
News The Latest: Minister: Slayings of 8 rocked Ohio... (May '16) Dec 13 ardith 357
News Tea party plans to abandon some of their GOP stars (Aug '13) Dec 13 ardith 153
4 imprint Dec 8 Angry people 1
News Michigan loses another quarterback: Who will be... Nov 30 storm warning 1
News Despite Wes Goodman resignation, Ohio House ope... Nov 28 ron 3
More from around the web