Study: Health overhaul to raise claims cost 32 percent

Mar 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Camera

In this March 23, 2010 file photo, Marcelas Owens of Seattle, left, Rep. John Dingell, D-Mich., right, and others, look on as President Barack Obama signs the health care bill in the East Room of the White House in Washington.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2013
Even Better

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

"While some states will see medical claims costs per person decline, the report concluded the overwhelming majority will see double-digit increases in their individual health insurance markets, where people purchase coverage directly from insurers...
The report did not make similar estimates for employer plans, the mainstay for workers and their families. That's because the primary impact of Obama's law is on people who don't have coverage through their jobs"
Well thanks to ObamaCare, there are a lot of campanies that plan on dropping healthcare and saving a boatload of money by paying the fines, which are a small cost in comparisons.
Thankfully, the federal workers and labor unions that made back room deals with the Teleprompter in Chief, will be excluded, as they are conveniently excluded from the wonders of the program.
Grab your pitchforks and torches folks.
Time to show Obama just how much he is appreciated.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Even Better wrote:
"While some states will see medical claims costs per person decline, the report concluded the overwhelming majority will see double-digit increases in their individual health insurance markets, where people purchase coverage directly from insurers...
The report did not make similar estimates for employer plans, the mainstay for workers and their families. That's because the primary impact of Obama's law is on people who don't have coverage through their jobs"
Well thanks to ObamaCare, there are a lot of campanies that plan on dropping healthcare and saving a boatload of money by paying the fines, which are a small cost in comparisons.
Thankfully, the federal workers and labor unions that made back room deals with the Teleprompter in Chief, will be excluded, as they are conveniently excluded from the wonders of the program.
Grab your pitchforks and torches folks.
Time to show Obama just how much he is appreciated.
You just don't get it.

Those who have skimpy and inadequate insurance,(the report calls it "mortgage insurance,") will now have actual health insurance; and will have to pay for it.

These are the same people who used to show up at the hospital with a broken arm, or a child with appendicitis, and then skip paying because they can never even make one partial payment.

Up to now, those of us with adequate insurance would be BANGED by the hospital and doctors with $3,000/night BEDS,$30. ASPRINS, AND $900.X-RAYS...to pay for these freeloaders.

This report also sqys in passing, that potential savings, and also the benefits of competition were not factored.

The report is beyond 'conservative.' It is every worst case, visited only on those who are now oninsured, or under-insured.

Stop defending the freeloaders. Let them stop mooching off me.
I must presume you are a freeloader, as you are so upset about people paying their own way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••