Happy Birthday, John Foster Dulles, Republican Secretary of State

Full story: findingDulcinea
John Foster Dulles was hailed as a "master craftsman" of foreign policy. Decades before his work as secretary of state under President Dwight Eisenhower, Dulles was an influential policymaker: In 1919 he was general counsel during the Treaty of Versailles, and in 1949 he traveled to Japan to broker a peace treaty. Full Story
Josie Giuseppa Basile

Oneonta, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2013
I am interested in finding information concerning the time that the Dulles family lived in Auburn, New York. The home in Auburn, which is have been the home of John Foster Dulles, was recently bought. It is being preseved as the Dulles home and being turned into a bed-breakfast. I am looking for information concerning the times that the family lived in this home as well as any pictures. I am the assistant to the business. We want to do it justice to the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why we need to address population growth's effe... 10 hr IBdaMann 2
'The Return' takes new look at Polish Jewish re... 17 hr Clear Dharma 1
Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) Sat msgrbadski 59,227
New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver arrest... Fri Bloodsucker 11
Sharpton Prays for Silver Jan 23 Rev Al 1
Massena Village Boad approves NYPA deal 3-0; Ah... Jan 22 stingray 1
NYPD Officers 'Assassinated' in Apparent Reveng... Jan 22 Ronald 105
More from around the web