Sir Evelyn De Rothschild Buys Lehman ...
KillYou

San Diego, CA

#94 Jan 28, 2012
Jay wrote:
How about YOU use YOUR money to feed the children in Africa and mind YOUR own business. Since Mr. Rothschild EARNED his money the way he see's fit he can SPEND HIS money anyway he see's fit. Lower class people such as yourself always humor me. They are unable to make a buck for themselves but are the first ones to give advice to someone on how to spend it.:)
<quoted text>
Jay,
Your an ignorant ass. If I ever see you, I will kill you and who your with.
mojorisin63

Princeville, HI

#95 Feb 6, 2012
Their True Net worth is more than all the other listed combined Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, And so on are only pawns in the scheme of things
Rothschild's True net Worth is estimated to be in the 600-800 Trillion Range, they have no need or desire to put themselves on the list of the super elite. As they are the true power brokers of the World along with the Rockefellar family. these are the ones who are truly pulling the strings and through there various network of conglomerates corporations and hidden diversified holdings far exceed all those others combined. its all an act of subdefuge ,diversions decietfullness , am i a conspiracy therorist no I am a conspiracy Realist.Funny how the IRS was founded and inacted right about the same time as the federal reserve system MMMMMm interesting makes one wonder at , least.
The sheep are slowly awakening conscieness , through the advent of mass communication the pinal gland is finally starting to function and the diversions of the past are no longer working to redirect the masses focus on the reality of what is truly taking place. We have to all reach a place where Ethics will overcome all other things once is does we will have a new dawn rising and take place where people look at all things through a new view. No longer will these acts of subdefuge, and deversion control the masses. Once all the people are on the same page, those in power will lose all control. Its time to question what those who govern are saying truly engage onesself and listen to these leaders as true change will only take place on a universal playing field they have got the guns but we have the numbers. Ethics and Morality will be the guiding light. We need this restored into our society so we can grow and move to the next level as a specie
Romanicus Maximus

Anaheim, CA

#96 Feb 27, 2012
What "elite"?
These character ain't any elite other than they inherited large ammounts of money from their families. How the money get into their hands, this is what you should look at. Just as today, these crooks are amasing large wealth by cheating us and by creating world wide events from which they benefit. OIL! OIL! OIL! This is the cash-cow today for them.
Doug

Spokane, WA

#97 Mar 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
How about YOU use YOUR money to feed the children in Africa and mind YOUR own business. Since Mr. Rothschild EARNED his money the way he see's fit he can SPEND HIS money anyway he see's fit. Lower class people such as yourself always humor me. They are unable to make a buck for themselves but are the first ones to give advice to someone on how to spend it.:)
<quoted text>
You must have missed the part that said he was born into a wealthy family.. He was born a billionaire, he didn't earn dick.
Anonymous

Saginaw, MI

#98 Mar 11, 2012
Bruce Wilson wrote:
The figure provided for the wealth of Sir Evelyn De Rothschild is hogwash.
Forbes lists his net worth at about 1 billion pounds; several billion US Dollars.
So, the claimed worth is about 1500 times too high.
People forget that Forbes isn't a government agency, they are a private company and can publish information anyway they want, including excluding information. They only list the networth of billionaires with public fortunes. There are plenty of secret billionaires and trillionaires. They can't list the assets of a mafia boss since their networth is concealed, can they?

Concealment of assets can be done through plenty of means, including trusts, bearer shares, numbered accounts etc. And the assets concealed can be unlimited, you just break up the assets into many different companies and trusts.

And the fact that the Rothschilds were worth 6 billion in the 19th century (150 billion inflation adjusted) proves that they are hiding it, or they are asininely retarded money managers. Which one do you think is more likely, Bruce?
leetzorz

Trondheim, Norway

#99 Mar 25, 2012
No wonder you people are all poor. Try to learn some worthwhile skills you can capitalize on. You aren't entitled to anything in this world except by grace of rules and morals enforced and obeyed around the world, so stop trying to pretend like you have rights.

Basically, the way the world works now is like a big consumerist steam locomotive, travelling faster and faster to the inevitable end of the tracks. Some people exist as coal, their primary function to be shovelled into the furnace to keep the engine running. Others work as stokers, shovelling the ready coals from the supply with great skill into the fire to be burned. And then some of the lucky ones are on the top of the locomotive enjoying the wind in their hair and taking in the view of the surrounding lands, their only worry to tell the stoker when to slow down or speed up. And then you have the people laying the tracks, these are the ones that direct the way the locomotive will go and are responsible for laying them in such a way that the locomotive will not derail from its tracks. Common for all the parts is that if the locomotive ever stops, the dream ends.

Of course this is all allegorical bullshit and none of it really matters in the grand "scheme" of things.
Riposte

Ottawa, Canada

#100 Apr 7, 2012
"Earned," I like that word. Actually, YOU humour me; you and your elitist friends. You cannot comprehend the difference between EARNED and STOLEN, to you it is all the same. As long as it ends up in your pocket you don't care where and how it was EARNED. You not wanting to help anyone is one thing, but stealing from people who barely have anything is another matter all together. That is how you EARN your money.
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hearts of Men

Phoenix, AZ

#101 Apr 28, 2012
At the end of the day we cannot control evil deeds. Only God is the determiner of what happens in the after life. I make money just like most others. Money does not control what is in my mind or heart. That is one skill and talent that God blessed all man with. All of the conspiracies and talk of slavery and madness like that are very irrelivent. Lucifer does steal, kill, and rob that is his swagger. The worst that he has actually done is decieved man into greed. For money and power the sky is the limit to what someone will do to be on top. God bless
david

Soyapango, El Salvador

#102 May 5, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
u must be really good a kissing ass
hammo

Brisbane, Australia

#104 May 25, 2012
Elitisthater wrote:
Greedy, pieces of slag!!!!!! hey, Mr Rothschild....how about using some of you're money and influence to feed Children in Africa and around the world, huh? Or do you have no soul??? I wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in you're head!!
yes u would, but ur right, 1.5 trillion coupled with his influence could very well change the course of history...power isnt in the hands of the countries leaders guys just have to have a little look at whos funding the campaigns..
Jason Saxe-Corartha

Lutwyche, Australia

#106 Jun 19, 2012
Your a moron. You believe that a family that once controlled the pricing of gold as well as nearly all major banks in every country would be so far exceeded by carlos slim, a mexican telemarket guru from mexico by nearly 60x? Ignorance is bliss, but your left out in the dark on this one. How about you do some research and find some credible sources. This man is one of the richest and most powerful people in the entire world and it doesnt matter if his father made a thousand bad investments, he'd still be far richer than anyone on forbes. He doesn't publish his real net worth because just about all of his money is hidden in bonds, trusts and investments. This man runs the world
Bruce Wilson wrote:
The figure provided for the wealth of Sir Evelyn De Rothschild is hogwash.
Forbes lists his net worth at about 1 billion pounds; several billion US Dollars.
So, the claimed worth is about 1500 times too high.
Tom

Toronto, Canada

#107 Jun 22, 2012
Judged:

Greedy, pieces of slag!!!!!! hey, Mr Rothschild....how about using some of you're money and influence to feed Children in Africa and around the world, huh? Or do you have no soul??? I wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in you're head!!

Feed the children in Africa,,, well that would be against what he and the rest of the elite work for.
Check what it say about Agenda 21 and how it will affect us all
NNN

Bodegraven, Netherlands

#109 Oct 29, 2012
It is not 'the Jews', and not 'the Zionists'. The people in charge are the trillionair banking dynasties Rotshchild and Rockefeller, and the most powerful aristocratic family of Europe, the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (Wettin).
The Rothschild trillionairs do not care about Israel or the Jews, they care only about one of the world's economic choke points, the Suez Canal, which carries most of the oil from the Gulf to the Mediterranean. The Rothschilds and Saxe-Coburg-Gotha own BP, the Rockefellers own Chevron (Standard Oil of California), and Exxon (Standard Oil of New Jersey)-Mobil (Standard Oil of New York).
The Rothschilds founded De Beers and Cecil Rhodes in 1887 (go to rothschild.com , click on About Rothschild, select Our History and select the period 1880-1914), and with it the global trade in diamonds. Cecil Rhodes was their man in Africa, and he shaped the country of South Africa around De Beers needs to extract diamonds while using free labor. He created the protectorates of Botswana to separate the Boers from the Germans, Swaziland to keep the Boers from the Portuguese and Lesotho to keep them out of Natal.
This is how the Rothschilds and Rockefellers work, even today.
fair play

Notre-dame-des-prairies, Canada

#110 Dec 5, 2012
no matter how much you accumulate in your life remember you aint taking it with you whether your a rothschild or anyone else we all end up the same way so i guess the native americans have it right we are only here to use whats available to us while were on this earth and thats it the real wealth of anyone really is there own happiness and health is wealth smile its sends the same message in any language or culture or religion .........
luke

Willemstad, Curacao

#111 Jan 21, 2013
it is easy to judge and critisize those who are filthy rich
the point is what would each and every one of you critics do if you were stincking richyou won't hear me say that i agree with the manner they became filthy rich
my point is what will you really do if you were stincking rich

Hamilton, UK

#113 Jan 5, 2015
they are like the mughul emporers- but way way more powerful
Franchot Bell

Morrow, GA

#116 Apr 8, 2015
Money makes enemies. So why not share it I hope these guys are.
Real_Optim_ist

San Leandro, CA

#117 Jun 5, 2015
Cindy wrote:
Greed!
I believe that's called capitalism... So I guess greed = capitalism...

At the end of the day, he who has more resources gets the last word...and everyone else has no choice but to voice their opinion/complain/bitch/etc... That appears to be human nature.

What can we do...?
Real_Optim_ist

San Leandro, CA

#118 Jun 5, 2015
luke wrote:
it is easy to judge and critisize those who are filthy rich
the point is what would each and every one of you critics do if you were stincking richyou won't hear me say that i agree with the manner they became filthy rich
my point is what will you really do if you were stincking rich
Word!

Like I said, he with the most resources has the last word. Once I started earning more money then my mother, I said what was for dinner and I said Grace!! Lol...

But serious...
earn your own

Haymarket, VA

#119 Sep 20, 2015
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay you are right. The Rothschild and all other financiers whether Jewish or not, spread opportunity prosperity, health and welfare. It was the financiers that funded the Suez Canal, Panama Canal, internet, the expansion of the telephone, airplanes, electricity, clean water, highways, free medical care in AFRICA, free water wells and agriculture in AFRICA, hospitals and schools, our homes, companies that produce Niki, Under Armor, Toyota, Tesla, solar panels, pipe lines, vacation venues, concerts etc...

Yes - wars are also funded but that will happen with or without funding. The truth is that Hitler and Stalin were defeated ( though at different times) by the financing power of these men.

These complaining nonpreforming clowns ( who do nothing for society) will shout from the side lines but will never be seen in the arena of prosperity.

The interesting thing with financiers is that they lend money to strangers who have no money. ALL the people who criticize money lending -- would never lend money to a stranger. They wouldn't lend to a family member.
I am more than happy that the Rothchilds exist. No lasting currency or economy ever came out of AFRICA or the Arab world, where corruption is the true currency. The Rothchilds Family stabilized the economy and allowed regular people to have access to volumes of money never imagined in human history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 2 hr If You Believe 62,432
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... (Oct '16) 4 hr The Guy Nextdoor 1,864
Andrew Cuomo, Chuck Schumer and Kirsten Gillibr... 20 hr Local 4
News 24 individuals indicted for possessing material... (Jun '12) Thu Haha 23
A wake up message for dizzy Liberals Jul 18 The Carburetor 1
Andrew Cuomo: Another Corporate Democrat Jul 18 Local 4
News The Latest: Trump tweets back at 'Morning Joe' Jul 16 people of america 9
More from around the web