Townsend: Saving parks in time for summer

May 20, 2010 Full story: Utica Daily News

May 20, 2010 -- A Legislative Column by Assemblyman Dave Townsend . With the Memorial Day holiday approaching the start of summer is nearly upon us.

Full Story
park lover

Cicero, NY

#1 May 23, 2010
patterson should be ashamed of himself. i was riding through the park this morning and saw many people enjoying the camping, hiking, water..WHAT IS LEFT FOR THE AVERAGE AMERICAN CITIZEN TO ENJOY..HE OPENED THE DOOR FOR THE INDIANS TO COME IN AND MAKE AN OFFER ON THE PARK FOR A SIX FLAGS..WE HAVE TO STAND UP FOR THE LITTLE THINGS WE HAVE LEFT..maybe he shoudl cut his buget for his handler to make sure he makes it to the podium and not fall over or maybe stop paying his call girls and drug habit with state money
the Duke of Fort Monroe

Norfolk, VA

#3 Jun 5, 2010
So how do you people of New York feel about the idea of Army Base Fort Monroe becoming a national historic park!?
Beach Sand Kicker

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jun 5, 2010
"Ug!Big Chief Ray Halbritter here again. What-um wrong with injuns open Six-Teepees amusement park. We give-um you some place to dump-um off kids while you white devils gamble away papoose's college fund! Oopie-Doopie: we have fun!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In The Hospital, There's No Such Thing As A Les... 1 hr Belle Sexton 12
New film exhibit gives moving glimpse of pre-WW... 8 hr HalKW 5
Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 10 hr AndiA 59,062
Craigslist censorship: the 'autoflagger' cover up 21 hr billycraig 1
US looks to swift, mutual solution on FYROM nam... Fri Stace son-of-vergina 14
New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Thu Goober of Glovers... 16,812
Cuomo to Rural New York: Drop DeadBy David Fontana Nov 19 Just Saying 4

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE