Townsend: Saving parks in time for summer

May 20, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Utica Daily News

May 20, 2010 -- A Legislative Column by Assemblyman Dave Townsend . With the Memorial Day holiday approaching the start of summer is nearly upon us.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 5, 2010
park lover

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

patterson should be ashamed of himself. i was riding through the park this morning and saw many people enjoying the camping, hiking, water..WHAT IS LEFT FOR THE AVERAGE AMERICAN CITIZEN TO ENJOY..HE OPENED THE DOOR FOR THE INDIANS TO COME IN AND MAKE AN OFFER ON THE PARK FOR A SIX FLAGS..WE HAVE TO STAND UP FOR THE LITTLE THINGS WE HAVE LEFT..maybe he shoudl cut his buget for his handler to make sure he makes it to the podium and not fall over or maybe stop paying his call girls and drug habit with state money
the Duke of Fort Monroe

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

So how do you people of New York feel about the idea of Army Base Fort Monroe becoming a national historic park!?
Beach Sand Kicker

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

"Ug!Big Chief Ray Halbritter here again. What-um wrong with injuns open Six-Teepees amusement park. We give-um you some place to dump-um off kids while you white devils gamble away papoose's college fund! Oopie-Doopie: we have fun!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 23 min Directions 30
Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 1 hr anon 58,606
kelly ripa has ruined michael strahan (Mar '13) 5 hr jonny 56
Plan To Send Immigrant Children To NY Causes Up... 18 hr sandy1 14
Lawsuits filed over Lipitor side effects (Jun '06) Tue ripp easy 847
Secrets of Mexico's flying snake gods Mon pandoras box 1
An entire U.S. city is boycotting Jon Bon Jovi Aug 16 Pebeamann 13
•••
•••