Rove, Kochs lead GOP fight over data,...

Rove, Kochs lead GOP fight over data, dollars

There are 69 comments on the Politico story from Apr 22, 2013, titled Rove, Kochs lead GOP fight over data, dollars. In it, Politico reports that:

The GOP didn't have an answer for Big Democratic Data in 2012, costing them in close races from Congress to the White House.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#61 Apr 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, asshat:
http://www.businessinsider.com/new-report-sho...
"..there were other briefings, some seen by Eichenwald, that did warn of an imminent attack.
On May 1 the CIA said that a terrorist group in the U.S. was planning an attack.
On June 22 it warned that this attack was "imminent."
On June 29 the brief warned of near-term attacks with "dramatic consequences" including major casualties.
On July 1, the briefing said that the terrorist attack had been delayed but "will occur soon."
On July 24, the president was told again that the attack had been delayed but would occur within months.
These and other similar warnings were ignored by the White House."
Dismissed.
hahahahaah yes yes yes and those same warning come out virtually every month moron. Attacks are always immenent. That's why Obama leaves the borders open and doesn't keep track of terrorist, plus paying them welfair. I bet they set the explosions off with Obama phones.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#62 Apr 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaah yes yes yes and those same warning come out virtually every month moron. Attacks are always immenent. That's why Obama leaves the borders open and doesn't keep track of terrorist, plus paying them welfair. I bet they set the explosions off with Obama phones.
Liar. You've already been refuted. That's why you make false claims, then attack Obama. It's Obama Derangement Syndrome. You will NEVER admit you were wrong, or lied - because you'd have to do so after NEARLY every post.

F-off.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#63 Apr 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sequester hasn't affected okiehomo grifting $1.64 for every dollar they send to DC. Funny how one-way coburn works.

coburn(R-OK): On board with internet tax

teafrauds all around us.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Paris

#64 Apr 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. You've already been refuted. That's why you make false claims, then attack Obama. It's Obama Derangement Syndrome. You will NEVER admit you were wrong, or lied - because you'd have to do so after NEARLY every post.
F-off.
You keep using that word, I don't think it means what your think. You haven't refuted anybody tinkerbell.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#65 Apr 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You keep using that word, I don't think it means what your think. You haven't refuted anybody tinkerbell.
As I said, you will NEVER admit you're wrong or have lied, because you're a victim of Obama Derangement Syndrome. You lie compulsively while believing yourself truthful.

And yes, I do indeed know what "refuted" means, and that you were.

Buh-bye!:)

Paris

#66 Apr 24, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Sequester hasn't affected okiehomo grifting $1.64 for every dollar they send to DC. Funny how one-way coburn works.
coburn(R-OK): On board with internet tax
teafrauds all around us.
hahahahahahahahahaha
The only thing sequester has bothered are Obama's highly visible targets for his propaganda and tantrum that he is doing to try and show America that we can't cut one dollar out of the budget without heavy penalties and more taxes. The faux sequester continues for the low information voters.

Airports around DC area spared sequester impacts...

No furloughs for office implementing Obamacare...
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#67 Apr 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they? When they knock on your trailer door, you'll be required to answer the questions. Just like Census.(That should be good.) And remember it's a federal crime to threaten a federal worker. And get those door hinges fixed, lejohnboy.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Paris

#68 Apr 25, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they? When they knock on your trailer door, you'll be required to answer the questions. Just like Census.(That should be good.) And remember it's a federal crime to threaten a federal worker. And get those door hinges fixed, lejohnboy.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
I picture you sitting in your week old rank underware, playing with your sock puppet and picking you nose doing your best snicker and drool over your ignorant post.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#69 Apr 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing sequester has bothered are Obama's highly visible targets for his propaganda and tantrum that he is doing to try and show America that we can't cut one dollar out of the budget without heavy penalties and more taxes. The faux sequester continues for the low information voters.
Airports around DC area spared sequester impacts...
5 years of Obama Derangement Syndrome and you've still never made an intelligent point. The streak goes on...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Health Officials Warn of Possible Measles Expos... 2 hr hillary clinton 2
News FAA orders fan blade inspections after jet engi... 3 hr glasspilot 4
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 4 hr Distroy Demokrate 594
News Man taped ranting about Spanish speakers, immig... 7 hr Wildchild 3
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 22 hr Olsen 63,499
have been infected with the deadly FLU this ... Tue caharko soury 1
marc Molinaro is running to replace cuomo ... Mon caharko soury 1