New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

everybodyhatesmi tt

Massena, NY

#10845 Sep 21, 2012
Mitt,must visit the same tanning salon as John Boner does.
resident

Port Henry, NY

#10846 Sep 21, 2012
everybodyhatesmitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show proof of how Obama,cheated on his taxes?Romney might have paid millions,but he still paid a lesser rate then everyday working people do.Why should he get a lower rate of taxes,then the rest of Americans get.
He donated millions to charity, read a little and find out donating cuts your taxes STUPID.
really

Los Angeles, CA

#10847 Sep 21, 2012
resident wrote:
<quoted text>He donated millions to charity, read a little and find out donating cuts your taxes STUPID.
Except for 2011 where he did actions to purposefully raise his tax rate to not fall under the 13% rate. While the Romneys made charitable donations of more than $4 million, they only claimed $2.25 million resulting in the Romneys paying a tax rate of 14.1% in 2011.

So he purposefully raised his tax rate...what was it mitt romney said about paying more than he had to?

"I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due, I don't think I'd be qualified to become president."

Oh yea...thats right...
everybodyhatesmi tt

Massena, NY

#10848 Sep 21, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for 2011 where he did actions to purposefully raise his tax rate to not fall under the 13% rate. While the Romneys made charitable donations of more than $4 million, they only claimed $2.25 million resulting in the Romneys paying a tax rate of 14.1% in 2011.
So he purposefully raised his tax rate...what was it mitt romney said about paying more than he had to?
"I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due, I don't think I'd be qualified to become president."
Oh yea...thats right...
He also can still file an amended return,and get the money back.
everybodyhatesmi tt

Massena, NY

#10849 Sep 21, 2012
resident wrote:
<quoted text>He donated millions to charity, read a little and find out donating cuts your taxes STUPID.
Moron,I was talking about his base rate.If a working man gave the same percentage of his earnings,Mitts' rates are still lower then his are.Are you really that mittinized?
really

Burbank, CA

#10850 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Moron,I was talking about his base rate.If a working man gave the same percentage of his earnings,Mitts' rates are still lower then his are.Are you really that mittinized?
i prefer the term full of Mitt. It implies that they don't have any factual basis for their argument and only have a bias to the talking points they have heard from tea party enthusiasts...and it implies they have Mitt Romney's cock up their ass...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10851 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
He also can still file an amended return,and get the money back.
Not only get the money he paid in back but if it is over a period of time[ I don't remember what it is any more but I think it is 6 mo.] he gets interest on it.
Have a nice night
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#10855 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
If you had any reading comprehension skills,you would not have made this post.I said giving married people,people with children and home buyers,was redistribution of wealth and social engineering.Our govt. punishes people for being single,childless,and renting instead of buying.Where does russia or communism figure in,as to what I said.I said people who complain about the govt.,willing take part in picking others pockets,when it helps them.In other words they are hypocrites.Please sober up.
Rump Monkey, ranting about redistribution of wealth and calling it “social engineering” doesn't make it a new idea. Carl Marx beat you too it!
You wanna call people a hypocrite so you can stroke your intellectual ego ... go ahead and have fun with that … but it doesn't make you smart or right.

I work for my money, I deserve to keep it.
People who don't work and think they can have half of mine because YOU think it is a great thing to share ... Feel free to give them yours and stay out of MY business.
Romney Ryan 2012

Cicero, NY

#10858 Sep 22, 2012
Obama loses in the biggest landslide in history. Obama's fate as the biggest failure in History is solidified. Even Carter called Obama an idiot this past week.
everybodyhatesmi tt

Massena, NY

#10859 Sep 22, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Rump Monkey, ranting about redistribution of wealth and calling it “social engineering” doesn't make it a new idea. Carl Marx beat you too it!
You wanna call people a hypocrite so you can stroke your intellectual ego ... go ahead and have fun with that … but it doesn't make you smart or right.
I work for my money, I deserve to keep it.
People who don't work and think they can have half of mine because YOU think it is a great thing to share ... Feel free to give them yours and stay out of MY business.
I will responf to your drivel anytime I want.No one said you didn't work for your money.I simply pointed out people who are single,childless,unmarried or elect to rent are punished at tax time to support those who decide to do the opposite.And that is redistribution of wealth and social engineering,and if you take part in it,you support these idesa at heart.As for your money,the govt.has a legal and natural right to a portion of it.Who do you think plows and builds roads.How do you think the military functions,all these services you avail yourself of are provided by taxes.It's part of the social compact,you moron.
democrat

Massena, NY

#10860 Sep 22, 2012
Well I see our anything for our vets,republicans,have showed their true colors again.They just killed a bill in the senate,that would have helped lower our returning vets unemployment rate,which is double the natl. average.They tried to say it was fiscally irresponsible.This from the same people who used every financial trick in the book,to keep the costs of the 2 wars off the books.What it shows is that the republicans,when push comes to shove,don't give a rats ass about our returning vets.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10861 Sep 22, 2012
democrat wrote:
Well I see our anything for our vets,republicans,have showed their true colors again.They just killed a bill in the senate,that would have helped lower our returning vets unemployment rate,which is double the natl. average.They tried to say it was fiscally irresponsible.This from the same people who used every financial trick in the book,to keep the costs of the 2 wars off the books.What it shows is that the republicans,when push comes to shove,don't give a rats ass about our returning vets.
They can start wars, get out men and women killed, injured and messed up in the head, but when it is time to take care of these injured people they pull this stuff.
You can bet if it was another tax cut for the rich it would have passed.
Have a nice day
democrat

Massena, NY

#10862 Sep 22, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>They can start wars, get out men and women killed, injured and messed up in the head, but when it is time to take care of these injured people they pull this stuff.
You can bet if it was another tax cut for the rich it would have passed.
Have a nice day
Leopards,don't change their spots.
liberal

Hadley, MA

#10863 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
ps,worked for a union all my life.I worked just as hard as any non-union worker ever did.I'm proud to belong to an organization,that brought so much good to America.And before you mention union goons or thugs,please do some research on company goons,especially Henry Fords' goon squads,that consisted of over 2000 men,most of whom,were convicted felons.
look up the mohawk valley formal. Its how remington rand broke the strike in ilion ny.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#10864 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
I will responf to your drivel anytime I want.No one said you didn't work for your money.I simply pointed out people who are single,childless,unmarried or elect to rent are punished at tax time to support those who decide to do the opposite.And that is redistribution of wealth and social engineering,and if you take part in it,you support these idesa at heart.As for your money,the govt.has a legal and natural right to a portion of it.Who do you think plows and builds roads.How do you think the military functions,all these services you avail yourself of are provided by taxes.It's part of the social compact,you moron.
Dear Rump Rider,
Yes I understand what your are saying ...

I know who pays for the military ... and our military is no longer concerned with OUR national defense, they are now an offensive military that fights for the military industrial complex, at MY tax dollars expense.

I also know who pays for all the entitlements that feed, provide free cell phones and all the other things that I have to pay for with what ever is left of MY paycheck after taxes.

The Republican/Democrate debate of guns or butter paid for with my tax dollars has turned into guns AND butter AND paying off dictators in third world countries and bridges to nowhere.
You must be loving this Bi-partisan effert to screw the taxpayers!

And NO, the government does not have a leagal and natural right to take my money and waste it where ever it wants! That is decided by the voters. Or it was before the elections were rigged.

Now the government is it's own ruling class that takes more from the people, without the people's concent. And YOU are buying into the hype that keeps these tyrants in power because the hypnotized never lie.

This silly arguement of how the married with children are punished with more taxes is arguing about where the deck chairs on the Titanic should go.

The bottom line is, "we the people" have lost control of the few we have allowed to govern us, and it is all because we have actually listened to the silly excuses where one party blames the other. or it's the conseratives vs the liberal excuse.

You are talking about small issues without seeing the larger issue. But keep talking, as that is what our new ruling class wants!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10865 Sep 22, 2012
How many quotes can you recite from the Holy Koran?

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

Location hidden

#10866 Sep 22, 2012
democrat wrote:
"Teddy R"]<quoted text>
My military service record is irrelevant and none of your business.
And you dishonor yourself by posturing over yours.
Dismissed.
No it's not.I'm proud of my honorable term of service.I joined up,when the military was reviled in this country.I served in a wildly unpopular war,and I am proud of it,we nam vets have taken shit from pukes like you long enough,Dishonoring myself,my ass.You were to yellow to serve.like a lot of flag waving conservatives.In regards to your article,if your side believes it,then why aren't the repukes and Mitt,screaming for military cuts?He also misquotes what krugman said.]
Lying yellow bellied skunk

Location hidden

#10867 Sep 22, 2012
we all hate Obama wrote:
Obama lies to ABC about Fast and Furious.
Romney releases his tax return.
Harry Reid caught lying about Mitt Romney and his taxes, but the liberal media will ditch that. Remember that Democrat Senate leader Harry Reid said that he had a BAIN employee that said Romney paid no taxes. IT WAS A LIE BY A DEMOCRAT.
The last place you should believe anything said by a United States Senator is from the floor of the Senate in session, they have immunity from everything they say, no matter how libelous, very courageous that harry reid, another lying yellow bellied skunk.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#10868 Sep 22, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
The last place you should believe anything said by a United States Senator is from the floor of the Senate in session, they have immunity from everything they say, no matter how libelous, very courageous that harry reid, another lying yellow bellied skunk.
Mad Harry Reid is a lying, corrupt crook.

C'mon you lying hypocrite - now show us YOUR tax returns, Harry.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...

Location hidden

#10869 Sep 22, 2012
Here is an excerpt from "Courting Disaster":
"Just before dawn on March 1, 2003, two dozen heavily armed
Pakistani tactical assault forces move in and surround a safe
house in Rawalpindi . A few hours earlier they had received a text message from an informant inside the house. It read: "I am with KSM."
Bursting in, they find the disheveled mastermind of the 9/11 attacks,
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, in his bedroom. He is taken into
custody. In the safe house, they find a treasure trove of
computers, documents, cell phones and other valuable "pocket litter."

It becomes clear he will not reveal the information using
traditional interrogation techniques. So he undergoes a series
of "enhanced interrogation techniques" approved for use only on
the most high-value detainees. The techniques include waterboarding.
His resistance is described by one senior American official as
"superhuman." Eventually, however, the techniques work, and KSM
becomes cooperative-for reasons that will be described later in this book.
He begins telling his CIA de-briefers about active al Qaeda plots
to launch attacks against the United States and other Western
targets. He holds classes for CIA officials, using a chalkboard
to draw a picture of al Qaeda's operating structure, financing,
communications, and logistics. He identifies al Qaeda travel
routes and safe havens, and helps intelligence officers make
sense of documents and computer records seized in terrorist
raids. He identifies voices in intercepted telephone calls, and
helps officials understand the meaning of coded terrorist
communications. He provides information that helps our
intelligence community capture other high-ranking terrorists,
KSM's questioning, and that of other captured terrorists,
produces more than 6,000 intelligence reports, which are shared
across the intelligence community, as well as with our allies
across the world.
In one of these reports, KSM describes in detail the revisions he
made to his failed 1994-1995 plan known as the "Bojinka plot" to
blow up a dozen airplanes carrying some 4,000 passengers over
the Pacific Ocean.
Years later, an observant CIA officer notices the activities of a cell
being followed by British authorities appear to match KSM's
description of his plans for a Bojinka-style attack.
In an operation that involves unprecedented intelligence
cooperation between our countries, British officials proceed to
unravel the plot.
On the night of Aug. 9, 2006 they launch a series of raids in a
northeast London suburb that lead to the arrest of two dozen al
Qaeda terrorist suspects. They find a USB thumb-drive in the
pocket of one of the men with security details for Heathrow
airport, and information on seven trans-Atlantic flights that
were scheduled to take off within hours of each other:
* United Airlines Flight 931 to San Francisco departing at 2:15 p.m.;
* Air Canada Flight 849 to Toronto departing at 3:00 p.m.;
* Air Canada Flight 865 to Montreal departing at 3:15 p.m.;
* United Airlines Flight 959 to Chicago departing at 3:40 p.m.;
* United Airlines Flight 925 to Washington departing at 4:20 p.m.;
* American Airlines Flight 131 to New York departing at 4:35 p.m.;
* American Airlines Flight 91 to Chicago departing at 4:50 p.m.
They seize bomb-making equipment and hydrogen peroxide to make liquid
explosives. And they find the chilling martyrdom videos the
suicide bombers had prepared."
Today, if you asked an average person on the street what they know
about the 2006 airlines plot, most would not be able to tell you much.
Few Americans are aware of the fact al Qaeda had planned to mark the
fifth anniversary of 9/11 with an attack of similar scope and magnitude.
And still fewer realize the terrorists' true intentions in this plot
were uncovered thanks to critical information obtained through
the interrogation of the man who conceived it: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite High Taxes, millionaires not fleeing Ny 23 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 27
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) Fri zeke the pinhead 60,957
News D.C.'s Essential Bagels Fri Zeke the Pinhead 5
News New Yorkers Name Their Dogs Weird Things Fri Magic Utah Uwear 5
News Troy Simon's journey from tap dancing on Bourbo... May 25 kelly dj 1
News Hillary Clinton vs. Bernie Sanders: If politics... May 24 Three Days Paleo 1
The eruption of the volcano was Japan's conspir... (Nov '08) May 23 fukuda 13
More from around the web