Young illegal immigrants coming out o...

Young illegal immigrants coming out of the shadows

There are 11584 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from May 19, 2012, titled Young illegal immigrants coming out of the shadows. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

She was tiny and trembling and looked so very vulnerable. Barely 15, having already experienced a lifetime of hardships since losing her mother at 5 and crossing the desert with her father, she clutched a microphone before a crowd in New York's Union Square.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13379 Nov 3, 2012
JULIO wrote:
young Chicano is piss about is take back the stole land! Mexican race is rule ok.
Mexican race? LOL
ice

Raleigh, NC

#13380 Nov 10, 2012
you mean theres more?
ice

Raleigh, NC

#13381 Nov 10, 2012
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've obviously never hired an (alleged) illegal.
I have, plenty of times. Frankly, I prefer them as they do better work for less cost, and do the work MUCH faster.
In general, they are better behaved, and work far harder than "American" workers. These guys work from sun up to sun down- they'll stay late to get a job done, something American workers rarely do.
So if I hire a (white guy) contractor to install tile, I look for a guy that hires (alleged) illegals, because I know those poor bastards are going to work their butts off (unlike Americans, who may or may not work hard).
The day I hire a "lazy" Mexican crew will be the first.
If these guya are willing to work hard, work fast, and do quality work, why should I not hire them- because they MIGHT be "illegal?"
if u must hire illegal invaders to do ur job..then you need a new line of work
Juan

Pearland, TX

#13382 Nov 11, 2012
American workers will show up late, want smoke breaks all the time, and will usually not show up on Fridays and Mondays. Then on top of all that they want the protection of a union, and they wonder why they can't find work. My boss has tried to hire them, they are lazy.
vamp

Springfield, NJ

#13383 Nov 11, 2012
Put em back into the shadows with the other vermin

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13384 Nov 12, 2012
Juan wrote:
American workers will show up late, want smoke breaks all the time, and will usually not show up on Fridays and Mondays. Then on top of all that they want the protection of a union, and they wonder why they can't find work. My boss has tried to hire them, they are lazy.
You've got the talking points down pat, don't you?

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#13385 Nov 12, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>You've got the talking points down pat, don't you?
The 'same ole same ole' response they always use!

Sign the petition to enforce immigration laws! http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#13386 Nov 12, 2012
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've obviously never hired an (alleged) illegal.
I have, plenty of times. Frankly, I prefer them as they do better work for less cost, and do the work MUCH faster.
In general, they are better behaved, and work far harder than "American" workers. These guys work from sun up to sun down- they'll stay late to get a job done, something American workers rarely do.
So if I hire a (white guy) contractor to install tile, I look for a guy that hires (alleged) illegals, because I know those poor bastards are going to work their butts off (unlike Americans, who may or may not work hard).
The day I hire a "lazy" Mexican crew will be the first.
If these guya are willing to work hard, work fast, and do quality work, why should I not hire them- because they MIGHT be "illegal?"
I never hire a illegal when there are plenty of legal tradesman willing to work hard and do the job right.
Illegals do not work harder it just takes more of them to get the job done.
They work from sun up to sun down and stay late because they make so little in wages they have to work many hours to make any money.
when you hire illegals ...you become part of the problem and deserve to be fined etc.

Sign the petition to enforce immigration laws! http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...
toadmann

Masontown, PA

#13387 Nov 16, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
heres the proof of this shadow
applesauce

Springfield, NJ

#13388 Nov 19, 2012
How can we f over illegals?
That is the question
Tradition

Woodbridge, VA

#13391 Dec 8, 2012
I'm tired of all these illegal aliens defecating on our country. They must be ripped out of their hiding spaces and flushed back down to Mexico or whatever dump they slithered out of

“Dont hate cuz u aint me”

Since: Dec 09

Lynwood

#13394 Mar 30, 2013
applesauce wrote:
How can we f over illegals?
That is the question
that is not the question

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2017 and beyond

#13395 Mar 30, 2013
Profile, detect, detain, deport.

“Dont hate cuz u aint me”

Since: Dec 09

Lynwood

#13396 Mar 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
u r soo wrong

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2017 and beyond

#13397 Mar 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
gangstaprincess wrote:
<quoted text> u r soo wrong
I m so right. Go home.
Dan Salazar

AOL

#13398 Mar 30, 2013
By flagrantly ignoring American Immigration Law the foreign Parents put their own children in an AWFUL position.
The Great and Mighty

Los Angeles, CA

#13399 Mar 30, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Mexican race? LOL
Yea... they have races!!! That is a foot race to cross the border and see who can slip past La Migra!
The Great and Mighty

Los Angeles, CA

#13400 Mar 30, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
By flagrantly ignoring American Immigration Law the foreign Parents put their own children in an AWFUL position.
Salazar is a common Mexican surname so it's ironic that your ancestors came to the USA, squatted and also put you in such an AWFUL position also.
Dan Salazar

AOL

#13401 Mar 30, 2013
The Great and Mighty wrote:
<quoted text>
Salazar is a common Mexican surname so it's ironic that your ancestors came to the USA, squatted and also put you in such an AWFUL position also.
No No.......my parents were law abiding immigrants who played by the rules. They wouldn't have shamed my sibs and me by ignoring the rule of law and sneaking across someone else's Border.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#13402 Mar 30, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
No No.......my parents were law abiding immigrants who played by the rules. They wouldn't have shamed my sibs and me by ignoring the rule of law and sneaking across someone else's Border.
They sound like most Hispanics I know. They have respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for adults 52 min pattyboiman1 1
trump ryne care will rep vote BIG NO for 3 hr vote no for trump... 1
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 3 hr Lovejoy Larry 62,091
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... 4 hr Janet300 1,026
News Spicer: Former campaign chairman had 'very limi... Mon Jeff Brightone 1
Lost my id need a new one Mon Twizidgod 1
final episode of st. patrick's day special Mon pattyboiman1 1
More from around the web