Young illegal immigrants coming out of the shadows

May 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-Telegram.com

She was tiny and trembling and looked so very vulnerable. Barely 15, having already experienced a lifetime of hardships since losing her mother at 5 and crossing the desert with her father, she clutched a microphone before a crowd in New York's Union Square.

Comments
11,561 - 11,580 of 11,613 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2013
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the way you rant about those people.... Or is it maybe you got your azz kicked by some White dude and now you're seeing the light?
Wrong again as usual. It just pizzes me off that dumbazz like you got paid good money by the taxpayers to fail at your job.
JULIO

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

i have call LaRaza of this hate of Mexican race is post all here! you are warn ok the Mexican police have the name on list and will come for the racist who post on this place! be careful the jail is for you now mister.

“I hate Francis”

Since: Dec 09

I want a recount!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

JULIO wrote:
i have call LaRaza of this hate of Mexican race is post all here! you are warn ok the Mexican police have the name on list and will come for the racist who post on this place! be careful the jail is for you now mister.
We exorcise you, every impure spirit, every satanic power, every incursion of the infernal adversary, every legion, every congregation and diabolical sect.

AMEN!
ronnie

Orem, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Oh My God...... what else is there left to say!
broke

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

The mexcan people have broke this country.The ones around here just sell dope and drow all the free stuff they can.The mexicans in ky are helped moore then the tax payers are helped.I dont blame the mexicans for comeing here but they should come her the legal way like others has did in the past.
Pug

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

broke wrote:
The mexcan people have broke this country.The ones around here just sell dope and drow all the free stuff they can.The mexicans in ky are helped moore then the tax payers are helped.I dont blame the mexicans for comeing here but they should come her the legal way like others has did in the past.
Our government provides the "free stuff" with your tax dollars. Private companies, attract the "Illegal Aliens" who allow them employment at low wages. The Government give free money (grants) too Illegals and low low cost business loans. How do you think a border jumper comes up with the cash to open a business? The drug cartels supply cash for some of these businesses to clean their money.

The employers become rich fast saving money on labor and taxes.

WalMart fills its shelves with goods from...China. The Chinese goods are all produced with very cheap labor, no safety regulations, little health inspections.

In Florida they are making homes out of old steel shipping containers we have so many in the United States. Why? because we are not shipping stuff out to other countries. Its cheaper to leave the empty container in the States.

Now we are making storm proof homes out of the old containers. The new steel slums of the next century.
Miss Chevious

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

EMD SD90MAC wrote:
<quoted text>
Just accept the fact that Steve is a dumb azz. It's part of his Aryan culture.
Accept being a Mexican who is

short.

fat.

bald.

dark.

lazy.

dumb.

dark.

a bully

a coward

dark

its part of your loser culture! It will neaver leave you
Miss Chevious

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get any funny ideas, Stevie. I won't clean that shitty toilet you call a mouth.
Will you clean all the shrunken heads at the temple, pigmy?
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Looks like Obama was telling the truth before he caught himself.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/s...

Obama flubs line on jobs, says he's "channeling" Romney

"I want to see us export more jobs," Obama said, before catching himself quickly and saying, "Export more products."

"Excuse me," he exclaimed, drawing laughter. "I was channeling my opponent there for a second."
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

I'll be out of town next week, another special assignment for my boss. He has rent houses in the New Orleans area that need some cleaning up after the recent storm. I leave tomorrow, he pays my brother and I extra, plus .50 cents a mile and meals. We should be back in afew days. I'll update y'all when I get back. I made over $1000 that last time.
Papito

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Juan wrote:
I'll be out of town next week, another special assignment for my boss. He has rent houses in the New Orleans area that need some cleaning up after the recent storm. I leave tomorrow, he pays my brother and I extra, plus .50 cents a mile and meals. We should be back in afew days. I'll update y'all when I get back. I made over $1000 that last time.
i am so happy for you amigo i hope you get to see some of yor other kids wen you get thare. call me
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

I wonder how this one will turn out? "I want money, I mean justice."

http://news.yahoo.com/border-patrol-agent-sho...

Border Patrol agent shoots, kills woman in Calif.

CHULA VISTA, Calif. (AP)— A Border Patrol agent fatally shot a 32-year-old mother of five Friday in suburban San Diego as he rode on the hood of her car after she ran into him, authorities and family members said.
The agent fired after being driven several hundred yards on the hood, Chula Vista police Capt. Gary Wedge told The Associated Press. The woman was later identified in a police statement as Valeria Alvarado.

After talking to investigators, family members including her husband and cousin told U-T San Diego that Alvarado was a housewife and mother of five children ranging from ages 3 to 17 who went by the name Monique.
"I love her to the fullest. That's my heart," husband Gilbert Alvarado said. "Where's the evidence my wife threatened a trained officer? I want justice."
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Here we go!

http://news.yahoo.com/california-woman-valeri...

Calif. woman fatally shot after allegedly driving into border patrol agent

Alvarado's husband, Gilbert Alvarado said he wants the shooting investigated.

"I want justice. Yes. Whoever shot my wife, that guy whoever that is, that guy needs to get shot," he said.

Alvarado's family called the killing senseless.

"Where's the evidence that my wife threatened a trained officer? You know? He's a trained officer to use lethal force, shoot my wife like that and just not even call an ambulance?" said Gilbert Alvarado.
JULIO

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

stop all these hate of Mexican race!
Pug

La Grange Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

JULIO wrote:
stop all these hate of Mexican race!
Not a race a nationality.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Pug wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a race a nationality.
Whatever you want to call it, it's got to stop.
juan is a narcissist

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you want to call it, it's got to stop.
In your case it's called Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Seek help and you might be able to cure it.
JULIO

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

yes is must stop this crazy ok.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Le trou de balle wrote:
Every legal person in the US between the ages of 22 and 58 not holding a job should be thrown into the ocean for sucking our treasury dry!
If you are constantly typing in this thread the you are an unemployed maggot sucking our treasury. As a maggot, you have no rights to complaint or pass judgement! Get a job and pay taxes to gain credibility otherwise SHU The FK off!
some people refuse to work for nothing and live off refried bean's and flour,thats all this tortila is.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Pug wrote:
<quoted text>
Our government provides the "free stuff" with your tax dollars. Private companies, attract the "Illegal Aliens" who allow them employment at low wages. The Government give free money (grants) too Illegals and low low cost business loans. How do you think a border jumper comes up with the cash to open a business? The drug cartels supply cash for some of these businesses to clean their money.
The employers become rich fast saving money on labor and taxes.
WalMart fills its shelves with goods from...China. The Chinese goods are all produced with very cheap labor, no safety regulations, little health inspections.
In Florida they are making homes out of old steel shipping containers we have so many in the United States. Why? because we are not shipping stuff out to other countries. Its cheaper to leave the empty container in the States.
Now we are making storm proof homes out of the old containers. The new steel slums of the next century.
2 thumb's up good post,so know the time has come to make our public official's obey the laws of the land,we the people have to do this,ive stopped watching corperate media tv.ive stopped spending money with people who hire illegal's,i spend 0 dollar's with mexican busines's,stop feeding these giant corperation's they will eventualy starve,we have let these corperations define us as lazy american worker's who dont want to work so they can get max,profit from these modern day slaves called illegal,you see it allday on these corperate media news outlets im starting a petition to dont shop black friday and we'll see the result of the power the american people's voice

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••