Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Comments (Page 2,726)

Showing posts 54,501 - 54,520 of57,921
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Not Fit wrote:
<quoted text>Malone does not care about that one!
Interesting.
Anonymous

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

News wrote:
<quoted text>Not true! By Christmas, there will be no money for school!
I heard the same rumor. Enrollment is down.
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

What priest from Salamanca was in the Swannie House shaking down an older woman? HMMMMMM? Who could it be know??????LOL!
Slick Dick

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Slick Dick and Pumer are unaware of the financial state. They are in for a big surprise! Pumer will want out soon and will want Slick Dick to get him a mitre. It's all a game and Malone is a ball player in the game. Jesus is just a back drop for the politics!
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Slick Dick wrote:
Slick Dick and Pumer are unaware of the financial state. They are in for a big surprise! Pumer will want out soon and will want Slick Dick to get him a mitre. It's all a game and Malone is a ball player in the game. Jesus is just a back drop for the politics!
Please, what priest in his right mind wants to deal with a school in today's culture? LOL! LA PUMA will be fine and happy. Mind your manners Anonymous.....I have no time for your bull. Happy 4th all!
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, what priest in his right mind wants to deal with a school in today's culture? LOL! LA PUMA will be fine and happy. Mind your manners Anonymous.....I have no time for your bull. Happy 4th all!
d d
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm......bigger question......what about Art Smith and the Bishop's new secretary?

We all recall the accusation that was made by him against Fr. Smith.

Was the Bishop's new secretary telling the truth about waking up and finding Father Smith in bed with him? Was he telling the truth that Father Smith was naked at the time?

Inquiring minds are waiting to see how this turns out.

Happy 4th ministering to the old folks at Brothers of Mercy!

Do many nice looking young boys come in to visit their elderly relatives????

For your sake, I hope so.
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

And just what qualifications does Ryazard have to be bishop's secretary? Apparently, it cannot be that demanding a position.
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Zuffie's retirement like Whitney's still unexplained. What are they going to do with Mike now.
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

LiPuma for bishop! Highly unlikely. He doesn't have the require education and his reputation is not the best.
Not Fit

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

MsgrBadski wrote:
LiPuma for bishop! Highly unlikely. He doesn't have the require education and his reputation is not the best.
You are very right!
Info

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

MsgrBadski wrote:
And just what qualifications does Ryazard have to be bishop's secretary? Apparently, it cannot be that demanding a position.
Ryszard does not need any qualifications for that job. It is sufficient to be hot honey hunk.Basta!
Info

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm......bigger question......what about Art Smith and the Bishop's new secretary?
We all recall the accusation that was made by him against Fr. Smith.
Was the Bishop's new secretary telling the truth about waking up and finding Father Smith in bed with him? Was he telling the truth that Father Smith was naked at the time?
Inquiring minds are waiting to see how this turns out.
Happy 4th ministering to the old folks at Brothers of Mercy!
Do many nice looking young boys come in to visit their elderly relatives????
For your sake, I hope so.
Let him go to Walmart to buy some underwear!
Slick Dick

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Bishop Kmiec has suggested to me that Pumer would be a great choice for a bishop. I'm still undecided, but I did want to get hm out. He so wants to be a bishop that I was afraid he'd go after my job. Thank goodness he will no longer be a threat. Yes, I knew of the financial struggles in Lewiston....that should keep him busy and unable to stick his nose in diocesan matters. I can wait for my new secretary and to hear that buzzing noise around the mansion. He may not work out and if so.....he will go back to his bees.
Slick Dick

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Did anyone notice that he was appointed for a term of 3 years as secretary?????? My own little way of making sure he is not a lifer like Pumer. Typically, they would never stay that long. Pumer must have been doing a lot and I mean a lot for Eddie K. But, he's too old for me.....I like mine much younger.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Slick Dick wrote:
Bishop Kmiec has suggested to me that Pumer would be a great choice for a bishop. I'm still undecided, but I did want to get hm out. He so wants to be a bishop that I was afraid he'd go after my job. Thank goodness he will no longer be a threat. Yes, I knew of the financial struggles in Lewiston....that should keep him busy and unable to stick his nose in diocesan matters. I can wait for my new secretary and to hear that buzzing noise around the mansion. He may not work out and if so.....he will go back to his bees.
Bishop Kmiec has suggested to me that Pumer would be a great choice for a bishop. I'm still undecided.....Thank goodness he will no longer be a threat.....struggles in Lewiston....that should keep him busy.....each of these lines indicates that LiPuma is still around.....proof otherwise, please!
anon

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

...and the rest? proof, please. Don't plan on wasting another day thinking something that isn't true. Not another day.
anon

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Dichotomy: A letter in the Buffalo News today is written by a dedicated Catholic against abortion. In July's WNY Catholic, Rep. Brian Higgins is prominently pictured and quoted in a story about Niagara University. He is in favor of unlimited abortion including Partial Birth Abortion. The Bishops ask the priests to tow the line, the arch/bishops then back-slap Cuomo and other extreme abortionists and are all smiles.
FYI

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

MsgrBadski wrote:
Secretaries of bishops don't become bishops in Buffalo - it has never happened. Most just get a nice parish. Just an aside - when Mansell wanted to get rid of Grosz and stop him from coming to the Chancery and acting like he had some responsibility in running the diocese, Mansell stuck him in a garbage can in Niagara Falls. LiPuma came out smelling better than Grosz with his Niagara County assignment.
Slick Dick

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

anon wrote:
...and the rest? proof, please. Don't plan on wasting another day thinking something that isn't true. Not another day.
God bless you and people like you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,501 - 54,520 of57,921
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••