Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#55300 Apr 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not split up. Don't start nasty rumors.
Then why does She speak of him trying to split them up?
She is trying her best to keep them together.
Anon

Brookfield, CT

#55302 Apr 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet she knew full well what she was doing when she got his Polish sausage in her tw@t. And so now she wants to be paid for it. We have a name for these women: host.
Good comment. I think the last word is supposed to be "hoar".
Anonimous

United States

#55303 Apr 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good comment. I think the last word is supposed to be "hoar".
Or liar or both.
What about blackmail by husband?
Daughter of Anzelm

Buffalo, NY

#55304 Apr 5, 2013
I was away for too long. My brother Jesus and I had to wait to rise from the dead. I see Pani Andy Golembiowski is still posting here under anon names.

Follow me, I am the way and the light. Born from the immaculate ejaculation of Anzelm, I am here as the new Christ child. The new savior for those who need the light the divine

Corpus Shitski is home of the devil.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#55305 Apr 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not heard anything like this. I just think you like to start gossip. Their marriage is nobody's business to share.
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#55306 Apr 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
SHE DOESNT, LIAR.
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#55307 Apr 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not heard anything like this. I just think you like to start gossip. Their marriage is nobody's business to share.
You are correct. She does not speak of HIM interferring with her marriage and NEVER did! Neither does her husband. Someone is a liar!
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#55308 Apr 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is in court claiming this? Nearly twenty years ago, when becoming friends, he told her that he wouldnt want to interfer with her marriage (he meant by taking too much of her time). She said, you couldnt. And he hasnt. End of story. Except: who is the LIAR THIS time?
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#55309 Apr 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat: WHO claims THIS? It is 100% totally a LIE. THIS whole disgusting ordeal isnt doing the marriage any favor though and it is time for it to end and for the guilty to pay for their crimes.
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#55310 Apr 5, 2013
Your Honor: Do you know how you can tell they are lying? Their lips are moving. All of them. I suspect that is why they didn't want me there.
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#55311 Apr 5, 2013
Is this the liar who keeps her family informed (with lies, of course)?
anon

Tonawanda, NY

#55312 Apr 5, 2013
Easter Wednesday wrote:
<quoted text>You are right! There is enough trouble already with the permanent deacons. Competition with priests!Some are very aggressive!
Do you mean the permanent deacons are aggressive or the priests? Honestly, you have to wonder about some of the deacons in the DOB.
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#55313 Apr 5, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean the permanent deacons are aggressive or the priests? Honestly, you have to wonder about some of the deacons in the DOB.
She knows two permanent deacons. The last one she was acquainted with knew that her husband didn't care to socialize with others. He urged her to change him. She chooses not to do that; wouldn't change him and visa versa. And that deacon would never seek to hurt the priest-friend. The first permanent deacon she knew worked at the parish where she met the priest-friend. He was angry with the priest because he felt that the priest favored her friendship over his. He was NEVER, EVER told that she felt the priest friend was trying to break up her marriage. NEVER! However, she also feels that this deacon wouldn't try to hurt the priest friend. If the second (mentioned) deacon has claimed this, he is lying. She never claimed the priest friend was trying to interfere in her marriage. She knew this deacon 15-20 years ago. Why has her marriage AND her friendship with the priest lasted all of these years if what he claims was true? It is a lie!
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#55314 Apr 5, 2013
Just in case the OBVIOUS isn't so obvious to all, the attempts to embarrass and humiliate her into telling lies regarding Father to discredit him didn't work. NOW, they are telling the lies themselves to try to discredit him. However, the woman survives and can and does ALWAYS tell the truth. The truth is, these criminals were caught and are very, very angry about it but they still haven't given up trying (lying) to discredit Fr. so he can't achieve that which has been offered (and given) to him. Give it up! Those who would do what you have done to me, would certainly lie to achieve any ends. You victimized the wrong woman. Give it up! You're toast.
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#55315 Apr 5, 2013
Remembering: The second mentioned permanent deacon's mother, probably angry that her son felt Fr. preferred the woman's friendship over his, claimed that he (Fr.) wouldn't be liked by the people if they knew he was going after a married woman.
The woman in question (me), never felt that he was going after her. The deacons elderly mother made that claim. I can't help what other people think or say (I find out), but don't misquote me and say that I said that. I never did!!!
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#55316 Apr 5, 2013
By the way, she has near-total recall: The deacons mother accused the priest on Thanksgiving morning, 1994...nearly 19 years ago, after Mass. The priest called her (me) at home and told me that I was going to be really upset at this news and then he told me what she said. I did, indeed, get very upset. He asked me what I was going to do. I told him the first thing I would do is get off the phone and tell (husband). I did. Husband said, "If you are going to be friends with a priest, you'll have to expect that people will say things about you." He then told me to get over it. He has always been in favor of my friendship with Fr. She also told Fr. during the phone call that she was thinking of pressing charges against the deacons mother regarding the lies. The deacon told Fr. that his mother didn't mean that there was something going on between us but that she was just upset because Fr. seemed to favor my friendship over his.
Funny, this hasn't made it into the accusations against Fr. I see that they are careful not to be slandering me but they are claiming that I made statements that I never made.
I can't stand a lie nor a LIAR!
Closings

Buffalo, NY

#55317 Apr 5, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean the permanent deacons are extremely aggressive in some situations.
Closings

Buffalo, NY

#55318 Apr 5, 2013
Daughter of Anzelm wrote:
I was away for too long. My brother Jesus and I had to wait to rise from the dead. I see Pani Andy Golembiowski is still posting here under anon names.
Follow me, I am the way and the light. Born from the immaculate ejaculation of Anzelm, I am here as the new Christ child. The new savior for those who need the light the divine
Corpus Shitski is home of the devil.
Corpus Christi should be closed.
Closings

Buffalo, NY

#55319 Apr 5, 2013
Warsaw Phil wrote:
Mierzwa re-appointed in Ellicottville. Must be doing something right.
Is he staying there until his retirement?
Closings

Buffalo, NY

#55320 Apr 5, 2013
Secundo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is somewhat reminiscent of the Secundo case: no evidence, no credibility in the eyes of the police and DA. However, with Secundo he admitted to doing something, just not sure what it was.
Who knows? Close St. Anthony Church!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White mayor, black wife: NYC shatters an image (Nov '13) 13 min T-BOS 131
New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr democrats 16,788
Hillary Clinton Discusses 9/11 Health Act at La... 18 hr Obama Bad 13
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY Wed take my picture 109
The Musket Room's Matt Lambert Explains New Zea... Wed Church Mowree 1
Smokers in NYC increase to 1 million Tue smokers R sooo st... 4
Why do LIBERALS always BLAME WHITE MEN for what... Sep 14 GOLDSTONE REPORT 2
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••