Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 61075 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Pig

Buffalo, NY

#54642 Mar 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>If not worse is not strong enough. Get off the blog you filthy pigs.
Are you one of those 'holy' pigs?
anonymous

Niagara Falls, NY

#54643 Mar 11, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because everyone in WNY knows what kind of girl she is!!
She is exactly that "kind" of girl
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#54644 Mar 11, 2013
Holy Trinity in NF will be opened on Holy Thursday and Good Friday from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Will there be services conducted? Will there be an Easter basket blessing on Holy Saturday?
anonymous

Niagara Falls, NY

#54645 Mar 11, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
She is exactly that "kind" of girl
which girl?
anonymous

Niagara Falls, NY

#54646 Mar 11, 2013
Cathy wrote:
<quoted text>
... and why did she have to spread her legs on top of a bench in Cheektowaga Town Park? The divine child was conceived in the outdoors under a star lit sky. She was not conceived on Clark Street.
You never should have done that Cathy!
Are you finally admitting it?
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54647 Mar 11, 2013
Hey, Mary of Magdala! You usually know everything. What's the tory on Sicari and Fiebelkorn?
Swieconka

Buffalo, NY

#54648 Mar 11, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Holy Trinity in NF will be opened on Holy Thursday and Good Friday from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Will there be services conducted? Will there be an Easter basket blessing on Holy Saturday?
It would be very nice if they had services, as well as Swieconka.
Swieconka

Buffalo, NY

#54649 Mar 11, 2013
Church open for Holy Week:

Holy Thursday
March 28, 2013
6:00 - 8:00PM

Good Friday
March 29, 2013
5:00 - 8:00PM

http://www.historicht.org/Events.htm

Nothing about Holy Saturday. The church could be open, but they would need a priest to perform Swieconka.
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#54650 Mar 11, 2013
Maybe they could get Bialkowski to do it.
I wonder how that would go over?
Anon

Schodack Landing, NY

#54651 Mar 11, 2013
Elena wouldn't like that. Andrew actually write to the bishop that she was obsessed with him and nuts.
QVC

Buffalo, NY

#54652 Mar 11, 2013
Anon wrote:
Maybe they could get Bialkowski to do it.
I wonder how that would go over?
And what would Jimmie say? Didn't he claim after hacking Bialkowski's computer that his thigh was touched eleven or twelve years ago?
Priestess

Buffalo, NY

#54653 Mar 11, 2013
Swieconka wrote:
Church open for Holy Week:
Holy Thursday
March 28, 2013
6:00 - 8:00PM
Good Friday
March 29, 2013
5:00 - 8:00PM
http://www.historicht.org/Events.htm
Nothing about Holy Saturday. The church could be open, but they would need a priest to perform Swieconka.
Marg will conduct the services during Holy Week since Rev. Jacek Mazur cannot do it according to the Diocese.
Sexy Thigh

Buffalo, NY

#54654 Mar 11, 2013
QVC wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would Jimmie say? Didn't he claim after hacking Bialkowski's computer that his thigh was touched eleven or twelve years ago?
Was Jimmie's thigh so sexy that brought down Bialkowski?
Alcohol and Gay

Buffalo, NY

#54655 Mar 11, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
Hey, Mary of Magdala! You usually know everything. What's the tory on Sicari and Fiebelkorn?
First one likes a glass of wine, the other one loves some escapades in a gay bar. Anything wrong with that?
Possible

Marietta, GA

#54656 Mar 11, 2013
QVC wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so. I know this priest was molested by his dead father. It made him obssesed with children. He tried to buy things for him all the time to get in his pants. Including his own surplus from Poland. I'm sure taking him to Sabres games would only butter the situation. Or asking him to buy a house next to the rectory? Yeah creepy.
Being Honest

Marietta, GA

#54657 Mar 11, 2013
Sexy Thigh wrote:
<quoted text>Was Jimmie's thigh so sexy that brought down Bialkowski?
The only way to retaliate against someone violently, is to make up a convincing lie to make other people believe that you are the victim. This priest was very good at manipulation. He would often cause trouble among parishioners, and has even stooped so low as to blaming this altar server for ruining his life along with 2 other people. He has nothing to lose now since he was removed for good and his parishioners are angry and doing everything in their power to get back at 3 people. That is the truth. If this person was innocent he would be back saying mass. That's not the case. Perhaps this nun should close SJG and put them out of their misery.
Andrew

Buffalo, NY

#54658 Mar 11, 2013
Possible wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so. I know this priest was molested by his dead father. It made him obssesed with children. He tried to buy things for him all the time to get in his pants. Including his own surplus from Poland. I'm sure taking him to Sabres games would only butter the situation. Or asking him to buy a house next to the rectory? Yeah creepy.
How did you find out that this priest was molested by his dead father?
Perfect Example

Marietta, GA

#54659 Mar 11, 2013
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you find out that this priest was molested by his dead father?
This is retaliation.
Anon

Bolivar, NY

#54660 Mar 11, 2013
Why did Andrew and Jimmie ever hack into that priests computer?
Conclave

Buffalo, NY

#54661 Mar 12, 2013
LiPuma? Manganello? Slubecky, Litwin? Gatto? Zapfel?Sicari?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayor of London Boris Johnson meets Hillary Cli... (Feb '15) 12 hr African Billionaire 23
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren Being Vetted for Hillary ... 23 hr Swedenforever 10
New York nuke plant leaks oil, causing Lake Ont... Mon sounds safe eh 1
News Coast Guard Investigates Sheen in Lake Ontario Mon sounds safe eh 1
News Arizona says it has run out of drugs for execut... Jun 26 Paul P Tretiakoff 1
News new Police find heroin mill behind NYC candy sh... Jun 24 Wholly Silicon Wafer 10
News .com | Trump hails Brexit vote on visit to Scot... Jun 24 tomin cali 1
More from around the web