Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 59964 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

SNAP

Buffalo, NY

#54560 Mar 7, 2013
SNAP wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it within the vicinity near children?
Are you playing the organ anywhere?

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#54561 Mar 7, 2013
SNAP wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you playing the organ anywhere?
Will you play mine?
Andrew

United States

#54562 Mar 7, 2013
It's too small.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#54563 Mar 7, 2013
Kosciol Trojcy Swietej wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone keeps saying that, but apparently you can't reason with the dead. Another funeral was just performed in January....
"The family received friends on Wednesday January 9, 2013 in the Chapel of OTTO REDANZ FUNERAL HOME, 2215 Military Road, Niagara Falls, NY and attended a Mass of Christian Burial on Thursday, January 10th, at 10:00 AM celebrated in the historic Holy Trinity Church, 1419 Falls Street, Niagara Falls, NY, with Rev. Jacek Mazur serving as Celebrant. Interment in Holy Trinity Cemetery, Lewiston, NY."
Last one. Any questions, ask Malone

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#54564 Mar 7, 2013
Andrew wrote:
It's too small.
It grew quite large while you were slobbering on it.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#54565 Mar 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Last one. Any questions, ask Malone
I heard funerals and weddings are done - no longer allowed.
Would a civil ceremony wedding be allowed? Since it's no longer a sanctioned Roman Catholic church, I don't see why a wedding couldn't be held there. What's the difference between a court house and a church "building" that is no longer a Catholic church? Just sayin'.
Anonymous

United States

#54566 Mar 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard funerals and weddings are done - no longer allowed.
Would a civil ceremony wedding be allowed? Since it's no longer a sanctioned Roman Catholic church, I don't see why a wedding couldn't be held there. What's the difference between a court house and a church "building" that is no longer a Catholic church? Just sayin'.
Are you talking abiut same sex marriages?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#54567 Mar 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wasn't... but in this day and age I guess that's something to consider.
Weddings

Buffalo, NY

#54568 Mar 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Will Rev. Jacek Mazur officiate these same sex marriages at the Historic Holy Trinity Church?
Services

Buffalo, NY

#54569 Mar 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that a Mass of Christian Burial and a Mass of Christian Matrimony are both allowed at Holy Trinity.
Only same sex marriages are allowed by the owner of this complex.
Sex

Buffalo, NY

#54570 Mar 8, 2013
Buffalo BarFly wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you play mine?
Do my one!
Monsignor

Buffalo, NY

#54571 Mar 8, 2013
Laicisation of Sicari? When?
anon

Buffalo, NY

#54572 Mar 8, 2013
Monsignor wrote:
How about Chalupka?
Feeblecock

Buffalo, NY

#54573 Mar 8, 2013
Is Fiebelkorn akey now? Is he heading tonight to another gay bar?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#54574 Mar 8, 2013
Services wrote:
<quoted text>Only same sex marriages are allowed by the owner of this complex.
Why would the diocese have any jurisdiction over this place? It has absolutely nothing to do with the Diocese of Buffalo. It is NOT a church - only a church BUILDING.
Feeblecock

Buffalo, NY

#54575 Mar 8, 2013
Monsignor wrote:
Why did Kmiec make him a monsignor in the first place? Accomplishments? What did LiPuma do so great?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#54576 Mar 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the diocese have any jurisdiction over this place? It has absolutely nothing to do with the Diocese of Buffalo. It is NOT a church - only a church BUILDING.
Should have held the conclave there -- charged each cardinal a fee. Let's see -- 115 cardinals x $400 per cardinal (same charge as for funerals)- Hmmm...$46,000!!
Money

Buffalo, NY

#54577 Mar 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Should have held the conclave there -- charged each cardinal a fee. Let's see -- 115 cardinals x $400 per cardinal (same charge as for funerals)- Hmmm...$46,000!!
Who would collect the money? Rev. Jacek Mazur, or someone else?
Sicari

Buffalo, NY

#54578 Mar 8, 2013
Feeblecock wrote:
<quoted text>Why did Kmiec make him a monsignor in the first place? Accomplishments? What did LiPuma do so great?
Sometimes it has nothing to do with accomplishments, but more with position. By the word "position" I am not refering to whether he is a top or bottom, I'm referring to the fact that he had a position of responsibility by being in charge of the most successful money making swindling scheme the Diocese of Buffalo has: Catholic Charities. As many a priest will tell you in this Diocese, they have yet to meet a person who was actually helped by Catholic Charities.
But this brings us back to the comment by a blogger that Sicari is going to be laicised, but for what reason: it can't be marriage becasue he is gay, so is it for being a drunken gay man? This doesn't make sense since the priesthood enjoys many gay drunks. The alcohol leads to depression and is simply a symptom of being a fat Italian mama who can't get anything. His escape is alcohol.
Sex

Buffalo, NY

#54579 Mar 8, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Chalupka?
He is already laicized with his sexual intercourse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016ers weigh in on Trump's 'blood' comment 24 min barefoot2626 425
News Tier economy: Only Puerto Rico worse 5 hr nobodywantsto 3
News When It Comes to Violent Crime, Illegal Immigra... 17 hr Synque 8
Hillay is stuck in the muck Wed Marsha C 13
News When It Comes to Violent Crime, Illegal Immigra... Wed Dee Dee Dee 2
News GoTopless Day protesters take over New York and... Wed Marcavage s Trick 21
[Featurepoints] How I made 40 dollars a week wi... Wed neductd dtslg 3
More from around the web