Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 61254 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

anon

Buffalo, NY

#54399 Feb 28, 2013
Who is Peter Drilling and who or what are Ruthanians and why should we care about either one.

I'm too lazy to look it up on the internet and no I am not freddie the freeloader.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#54400 Feb 28, 2013
Il Papa wrote:
Andrew Sullivan via the Huffington Post speculates that Benedict is gay. What else is new and the same for all of you clerical posters. Out of the closets into the streets.
At that age why should we care.
Anonymous

Lockport, NY

#54401 Feb 28, 2013
Pope's secretary is going to continue living with im. Turns out he is not some old German guy....he is just 56 and they call him in one of the articles....the George Clooney of the Vatican. How interesting is that??
Faded Glory

Buffalo, NY

#54402 Mar 1, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
At that age why should we care.
Who is gay in Buffalo Diocese? Any idea?
Faded Glory

Buffalo, NY

#54403 Mar 1, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Pope's secretary is going to continue living with im. Turns out he is not some old German guy....he is just 56 and they call him in one of the articles....the George Clooney of the Vatican. How interesting is that??
Is Georg Gaenswein gay?
anono mouse

Buffalo, NY

#54404 Mar 1, 2013
Faded Glory wrote:
<quoted text>Who is gay in Buffalo Diocese? Any idea?
Who Really Cares!
Really

Buffalo, NY

#54405 Mar 1, 2013
Faded Glory wrote:
<quoted text>Is Georg Gaenswein gay?
Yes he is and a friend of Michael Parker.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#54406 Mar 1, 2013
Faded Glory wrote:
I think it would be easier to ask who isn't.
ANON

Buffalo, NY

#54407 Mar 1, 2013
Faded Glory wrote:
Once you're old there is nothing to be gay about. Eventually misery and sadness follows you all the days of the rest of your life.
Joachim

Stafford Springs, CT

#54408 Mar 1, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't St. Ann blasted by the meteor originating at 795 Main St?
If it's still standing, I 'll check it out Sunday and bring my own coffee and doughnuts. Sounds great.
Their 10am mass is held in a chapel on church grounds. The people there are syrupy sweet and friendly- I've never seen anything like it at a Catholic parish. And NO POLITICS WHATSOEVER- just mass with refreshments afterwards. No wonder why they are drawing big crowds.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#54409 Mar 1, 2013
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you're old there is nothing to be gay about. Eventually misery and sadness follows you all the days of the rest of your life.
Speaking from personal experience?
Oh Whoa is Me

Buffalo, NY

#54410 Mar 1, 2013
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
Who let the Grim Reaper in?
Anonymous

United States

#54411 Mar 1, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Corruption from the top inner circles all the way down. No small wonder the DOB is the way it is. They honesly believe they are royal kings. Disgusting.
The DOB is self-imploding, like the Vatican.
Poor Benedict, ora pro nobis.
Polish National

United States

#54412 Mar 1, 2013
BENEDICAMUS DOMINO
Let us face it. Pius XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John Paul II, Benedict XVI...will go down in history as the era of great popes. They certainly dwarf the vast majority of the political leaders in modern times.
Gay

Buffalo, NY

#54413 Mar 1, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is and a friend of Michael Parker.
Parker is famous of being a gay chaser, especially those that have money.
LiPuma

Buffalo, NY

#54414 Mar 1, 2013
Faded Glory wrote:
<quoted text>Is Georg Gaenswein gay?
Most bishop secretaries are gay. And because of that they make wonderful at what they do since they often have many skills and talents. They are highly organized, neat, clean and great with liturgy. Some also tend to be very good when it comes to interior decorating.
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54415 Mar 1, 2013
David Richards -- next bishop's secretary?
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54416 Mar 1, 2013
Malone celebrating the Maronite liturgy? Let us know how it goes.
Decorator

Buffalo, NY

#54417 Mar 1, 2013
LiPuma wrote:
<quoted text>
Most bishop secretaries are gay. And because of that they make wonderful at what they do since they often have many skills and talents. They are highly organized, neat, clean and great with liturgy. Some also tend to be very good when it comes to interior decorating.
Do they have Schwarzenegger's almost nude pictures in their rooms like Grosz?Do they decorate their rectories with nude pictures of Michalengelo's David? They love genitalia as ever! They worship male genitals to the highest degree possible.
Decorator

Buffalo, NY

#54418 Mar 1, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
David Richards -- next bishop's secretary?
Richards is needed as ever by all gays in the diocese. Handsome hunk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Prince Was A Homophobe, What Does That Make ... Thu Fa-Foxy 5
News Andrew Jackson is getting bumped from the $20 Wed Jenna Torrey 197
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers Aug 23 Billy Joe 114
News A true leader, Hillary clears a bar set high Aug 23 Mark Twain 80
News Thousands More Clinton Emails to Be Released Aug 23 Stephany McDowell 1
News The Latest: Trump pledges probe of Clinton Foun... Aug 23 Stephany McDowell 1
Rape is fun Aug 22 Kim 2
More from around the web