Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 61131 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

ano

Lancaster, NY

#54299 Feb 25, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodbye blog? Goodbye Catholic Church. I came to this blog after My family Church of three generations closed, and took a chance on another Church on the East side. After seeing what went on with Chalupka and his girlfriend we have left the Church. They even went so far as to make a mockery of all of us at that Church. She continued coming to Church pregnant, and even after the baby was born, and on into toddler years. The child even used to call out Da Da during the service. We NEVER would have known about any of this until reading it on this blog. This evidently went on for five years. I really think some of this crap that is read on this blog brings many things to light for many people, and that has caused some of the downfall of the Diocese of Buffalo.
I am grateful to hear what really goes on in the Diocese. And in that organized faith organization.
I am not upset with the Church, I am upset with what the two of them did to all of us for five years.
However, we still go there once in a while, but they get no $ from us.
Cardinal

East Amherst, NY

#54300 Feb 25, 2013
Why did the UK cardinal resign? What did he do wrong?
Anonymous

United States

#54301 Feb 25, 2013
Cardinal wrote:
Why did the UK cardinal resign? What did he do wrong?
Card. O'Brien was accused by a priest for being too friendly with him 30 years when he was a 20 year old student. Three other priests made similar
accusations. Sounds like these immature men have an ax to grind or have
their own agenda.

WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54302 Feb 25, 2013
So Cardinal O'Brien resigns after allegatons os sex abuse,while he was a seminary professor. Anything like that ever happen at DPS or SJV/CTK?
Prince of the Church

East Amherst, NY

#54303 Feb 25, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
So Cardinal O'Brien resigns after allegatons os sex abuse,while he was a seminary professor. Anything like that ever happen at DPS or SJV/CTK?
Oh, yes, this Prince of the Church resigned because he became the Prince of the Penis.Ask Paul B. about the seminary here!
Prince of the Church

East Amherst, NY

#54304 Feb 25, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Card. O'Brien was accused by a priest for being too friendly with him 30 years when he was a 20 year old student. Three other priests made similar
accusations. Sounds like these immature men have an ax to grind or have
their own agenda.
The accusers need to grind the Prince of the Penis.
anon

Lancaster, NY

#54305 Feb 25, 2013
Prince of the Church wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yes, this Prince of the Church resigned because he became the Prince of the Penis.Ask Paul B. about the seminary here!
You seem to know alot MO.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#54306 Feb 25, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, jeff is one of the nicest young priests that I have met
and, he is also a talented musician!
And the instruments are...?
upright organ?
skin flute?
rusty trombone?
Prince of the Church

East Amherst, NY

#54307 Feb 26, 2013
Buffalo BarFly wrote:
<quoted text>
And the instruments are...?
upright organ?
skin flute?
rusty trombone?
You should also add the penis as an instrument for the Prince of the Penis who just resigned in Scotland.
Andrew

East Amherst, NY

#54308 Feb 26, 2013
Where in the world is our pastor now, Fr. Jacek? Every month on 'vacation?'
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54309 Feb 26, 2013
If you think the Vatican is hiding issues,remember that the diocese of Buffalo is hiding the names of at least 45 priests,guilty of sexual abuse. Right now,Malone is just as guilty as Mansell and Kmiec of covering-up.
Triviality

East Amherst, NY

#54310 Feb 26, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
If you think the Vatican is hiding issues,remember that the diocese of Buffalo is hiding the names of at least 45 priests,guilty of sexual abuse. Right now,Malone is just as guilty as Mansell and Kmiec of covering-up.
The Chancery is usually very busy with some superficial stuff about their priests, but the real stuff, they hide like a cut its own crap. They make Grosz busy with trivial 'problems' within the diocese.Nothing new under the sun!
Triviality

East Amherst, NY

#54311 Feb 26, 2013
typographycal error: should be cat not cut. sorry!
Sex Abuse

East Amherst, NY

#54312 Feb 26, 2013
Card. O'Brien is accused of having sex with some seminarians many years ago. What a life?
Vatican

East Amherst, NY

#54313 Feb 26, 2013
Homosexual Lobby is trying to influence the election of a new pope who will be more sympathetic to the homosexual agendas!Is that how it works in every diocese in the United States of America?And Canada? And Australia, and all other countries around the globe?
Seminary

East Amherst, NY

#54314 Feb 26, 2013
Who is advocating the gay agendas in the seminary at the present time? Any ideas? John Mack?
Flamboyant

East Amherst, NY

#54315 Feb 26, 2013
Perhaps, the most flamboyant priest in the diocese is Fr. David Richards who is young, attractive, and sexy looking individual. Get him baby!!!He is a hot stuff!
Shrove Tuesday

East Amherst, NY

#54316 Feb 26, 2013
Do you still see Fr. Ray Corbin on Facebook? Is he still 'selling his body?'
Friend

East Amherst, NY

#54317 Feb 26, 2013
Does Ballone see his friend Micelli once a month at Cape Cod?What is going on between these two 'birds?'Total innocence?
Purple

East Amherst, NY

#54318 Feb 26, 2013
Are all the gays our now since we are in a 'Purple Season?' How lucky are gays!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 8 hr Deport Trump 43
News Women in Russia, Ukraine unite online against s... 12 hr HNC 31
News Hillary Clinton gave inequality speech in $12K ... Jul 20 trump fan 13
Will Hillary seek Obama pardon? Jul 18 bulgingcrotch 2
News Prince William hits DC; Kate joins NYC first lady (Dec '14) Jul 18 Henry 12
News 3 people in New York have contracted Zika throu... Jul 18 friend of blue 2
News Andrew Jackson is getting bumped from the $20 Jul 18 josephbarkley 156
More from around the web