Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 61408 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Anonymous

United States

#54279 Feb 24, 2013
Card. Keith O'Brien is against same sex marriage and women priests. Now, four priests, after 30 years, accuse him of inappropriate behavior. How old were they
when the alleged incidents occurred? Could they be disgruntled gays?
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#54280 Feb 24, 2013
Joe wrote:
Which Joe was seen last night at the Rochester Spa?
I saw Joe Blow there!
Vatican Blues

Buffalo, NY

#54281 Feb 24, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
Thought you've heard everything? A major scandal is about to break out. Cardinals making out with seminarians. Check out some European papers. e.g. Guardian, De Volkrant(Dutch),La Repulica. I hasn't hit the American press yet. Father Lombardi's reaction, He will not neither confirm nor deny the reports.
Gazed at the ceiling from below
A splendid Michelangelo
Filled my heart with delight
Last Saturday night

Arrived believing from home
Climbed every step inside St. Peter's Dome
Claustrophobic and ex-Catholic
Last Saturday night

Now how come nobody really noticed
Puff of white smoke knocked me out
The truth is hiding, lurking, banking
Things they do at night

It's quite suspicious to say the least
Even mentioned it to my local priest
One Our Father, three Hail Marys
Each Saturday night

I wish somebody would tell me
That it's only a show
I'll confess, own up, let's face it
In my concrete tuxedo

While mentioning it to my priest
Each Saturday night
Divine Mercy Blues

East Amherst, NY

#54282 Feb 24, 2013
Vatican Blues wrote:
<quoted text>
Gazed at the ceiling from below
A splendid Michelangelo
Filled my heart with delight
Last Saturday night
Arrived believing from home
Climbed every step inside St. Peter's Dome
Claustrophobic and ex-Catholic
Last Saturday night
Now how come nobody really noticed
Puff of white smoke knocked me out
The truth is hiding, lurking, banking
Things they do at night
Even mentioned it to my local priest
Each Saturday night
I wish somebody would tell me
That it's only a show
I'll confess, own up, let's face it
In my concrete tuxedo
While mentioning it to my priest
Each Saturday night
Travel while you are 'young.' This is the motto of a priest in the Falls at our parish in Niagara Falls. How lucky some of these priests are! No resposibility! Fr. Andrew takes care of everything!
Disgruntled

East Amherst, NY

#54283 Feb 24, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Card. Keith O'Brien is against same sex marriage and women priests. Now, four priests, after 30 years, accuse him of inappropriate behavior. How old were they
Is he another disgruntled gay priest in the diocese? What is his John doing to him in his cabin?
Disgruntled

East Amherst, NY

#54284 Feb 24, 2013
You mean Grosz. It is a 'public secret' by this time. He is not a vestal virgin any more like Butch Mazur.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#54285 Feb 24, 2013
Divine Mercy Blues wrote:
<quoted text>Travel while you are 'young.' This is the motto of a priest in the Falls at our parish in Niagara Falls. How lucky some of these priests are! No resposibility! Fr. Andrew takes care of everything!
Livin' the good life -- we can only dream of FREE vacations.......what a life!
ANON

Buffalo, NY

#54286 Feb 24, 2013
Doesn't anybody ever get tired of talking about gays? We know they are troublemakers in whatever profession in every country. Instead of thinking with their stomach first they think through their penis. Everything they do and say relates to that.
Disgruntled

East Amherst, NY

#54287 Feb 24, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Livin' the good life -- we can only dream of FREE vacations.......what a life!
He is on 'divine mission' every month. What a life for Rev. Jacek Mazur! We, the parishioners, do not have that privilge of 'vacationing' every month.
Open Mouth

East Amherst, NY

#54288 Feb 24, 2013
ANON wrote:
Doesn't anybody ever get tired of talking about gays? We know they are troublemakers in whatever profession in every country. Instead of thinking with their stomach first they think through their penis. Everything they do and say relates to that.
Grosz keeps his mouth always open for his 'friend' John. Anything wrong with that?
Scotish

East Amherst, NY

#54289 Feb 24, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Cardinal O'Brien loves huge dicks!
Tweedy Bird

East Amherst, NY

#54290 Feb 24, 2013
Grosz, do you chirp when you service your 'special friend,' John?
Pacifier

Buffalo, NY

#54291 Feb 24, 2013
Open Mouth wrote:
<quoted text>Grosz keeps his mouth always open for his 'friend' John. Anything wrong with that?
The only way to keep Grosz from chattering his nonsense, is for John to be in his mouth.
Logic

East Amherst, NY

#54292 Feb 24, 2013
Pacifier wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way to keep Grosz from chattering his nonsense, is for John to be in his mouth.
I agree with you 100% in this opinion. He is a chattering box!
why

Buffalo, NY

#54293 Feb 24, 2013
Goodbye blog. Came on years ago looking for healing when my beloved parish closed. I can't believe I stayed this long with the filth that is on here. You are sick, sink, sick.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#54294 Feb 24, 2013
Disgruntled wrote:
<quoted text>He is on 'divine mission' every month. What a life for Rev. Jacek Mazur! We, the parishioners, do not have that privilge of 'vacationing' every month.
He is not the only one. There are other "pastors" who are taking very good care of themselves financially. There are no rules for some . The rest have to work like jackasses. I just want to star in a TV Commercial, but first I should color my hair, get a new wardrobe and lose 50 pounds.
Organist

East Amherst, NY

#54295 Feb 25, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not the only one. There are other "pastors" who are taking very good care of themselves financially. There are no rules for some . The rest have to work like jackasses. I just want to star in a TV Commercial, but first I should color my hair, get a new wardrobe and lose 50 pounds.
But Jacek Mazur is the most aggressive skunk and hyena of all.I play occasionally at his churches, and I know his manipulative behavior well.
Organist

East Amherst, NY

#54296 Feb 25, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I color my pubic hair every morning. I follow Bishop Mansell literally. Is Jacek Mazur doing the same?
Friend

East Amherst, NY

#54297 Feb 25, 2013
Organist wrote:
<quoted text>I color my pubic hair every morning. I follow Bishop Mansell literally. Is Jacek Mazur doing the same?
Bob Yetter will know that well since he is a good friend of Jacek.
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#54298 Feb 25, 2013
why wrote:
Goodbye blog. Came on years ago looking for healing when my beloved parish closed. I can't believe I stayed this long with the filth that is on here. You are sick, sink, sick.
Goodbye blog? Goodbye Catholic Church. I came to this blog after My family Church of three generations closed, and took a chance on another Church on the East side. After seeing what went on with Chalupka and his girlfriend we have left the Church. They even went so far as to make a mockery of all of us at that Church. She continued coming to Church pregnant, and even after the baby was born, and on into toddler years. The child even used to call out Da Da during the service. We NEVER would have known about any of this until reading it on this blog. This evidently went on for five years. I really think some of this crap that is read on this blog brings many things to light for many people, and that has caused some of the downfall of the Diocese of Buffalo.
I am grateful to hear what really goes on in the Diocese. And in that organized faith organization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forever with Fido: NY to allow people to be bur... 21 hr sasa 1
News Listen to Ben Carson's New Rap Ad Aimed at Afri... (Nov '15) Wed Lol 49
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers Wed okimar 323
When I think of Appalachia and/or Appalachian p... Tue Stud 2
U.S. Coast Guard warns Hillary (Aug '15) Sep 27 Amy 11
News AMS Plans To Rent A Wafer Fab In New York | EE ... (Aug '15) Sep 26 YEP 3
The eruption of the volcano was Japan's conspir... (Nov '08) Sep 26 ___Jenny___ 18
More from around the web