Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 61080 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

People

East Amherst, NY

#54219 Feb 22, 2013
How long are we going to tolerate certain priests who are totally incapable of running the parishes? Spending money for unnecessary things!
People

East Amherst, NY

#54220 Feb 22, 2013
Renovations wrote:
Do you any priest in the DOB who spent several millions for renovations? Is he an ideal administrator?What logic did he follow?
Is that by any chance the auxiliary bishop by name Grosz?
Divine Mercy

East Amherst, NY

#54221 Feb 22, 2013
Is our pastor every two weeks on a 'divine trip?' What is going on? Lenten Journey, and he is absent! Fr. Andrew Lauricella has to fill in!
Lenten Observances

East Amherst, NY

#54222 Feb 22, 2013
Are all guys giving up the bathhouses visits this Lent? Is this, perhaps, a new 'conversion?'
Lenten Observances

East Amherst, NY

#54223 Feb 22, 2013
How about Chalupka? Is he giving sex for Lent?
Gay Bars

East Amherst, NY

#54224 Feb 22, 2013
Is anyone heading to a bar tonight, since it is Friday?
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54225 Feb 22, 2013
Zuffoletto is a good and dedicated prriest. I always thought highly of him.Too bad about the school. I suspect it's not his fault. Other schools and churches are going to be closed soon,too.
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54226 Feb 22, 2013
Can the former secretary b described a Weldgen'smistrss? Apparently,through his years of priestly ministry,he has not learned a great deal of discretion. If Mansell described him as a "stellar" example,it makes me wonder about Mansell.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#54227 Feb 22, 2013
Divine Mercy wrote:
Is our pastor every two weeks on a 'divine trip?' What is going on? Lenten Journey, and he is absent! Fr. Andrew Lauricella has to fill in!
Pilgrimage to Italy in the fall.
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54228 Feb 22, 2013
Thought you've heard everything? A major scandal is about to break out. Cardinals making out with seminarians. Check out some European papers. e.g. Guardian, De Volkrant(Dutch),La Repulica. I hasn't hit the American press yet. Father Lombardi's reaction, He will not neither confirm nor deny the reports.
Fiasco

East Amherst, NY

#54229 Feb 22, 2013
This year the 'famous' Shrove Tuesday was the greatest fiasco of all. Barely, about 15 people showed up! Is this what Grosz calls, brother priests?'
Fiasco

East Amherst, NY

#54230 Feb 22, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
Can the former secretary b described a Weldgen'smistrss? Apparently,through his years of priestly ministry,he has not learned a great deal of discretion. If Mansell described him as a "stellar" example,it makes me wonder about Mansell.
Oh, Mansell was painting his hair every morning to look eternally young. For whom??? Gays? Women? Narcissism? God knows?
Fiasco

East Amherst, NY

#54231 Feb 22, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
Thought you've heard everything? A major scandal is about to break out. Cardinals making out with seminarians. Check out some European papers. e.g. Guardian, De Volkrant(Dutch),La Repulica. I hasn't hit the American press yet. Father Lombardi's reaction, He will not neither confirm nor deny the reports.
What else is new when you have gay bishops running the dioceses across the USA? Do not be surprised!
Pilgrimages

East Amherst, NY

#54232 Feb 22, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Pilgrimage to Italy in the fall.
Every two weeks, he needs a pilgrimage? Is this how Jacek operates his 'spiritual life?'
Keenan

Buffalo, NY

#54233 Feb 22, 2013
Vestal Virgin wrote:
Where is these days, John, the gardener, from the Falls?
John lives with Grosz in his hide-out near Attica: Villa Angela. And yes, he still does gardening at 50 dollars an hour. And when he isn't doing gardening, he's lifting weights and showing off his body to Grosz. He makes a wonderful houseboy. If you want to see them together, just stop at Wegmans where they do their grocery shopping together. And don't forget: Provincetown in the summer! Malone isn't the only one with a loveshack in New England.
Anon

Lancaster, NY

#54234 Feb 22, 2013
Lenten Observances wrote:
How about Chalupka? Is he giving sex for Lent?
He is at the non-gay bowling center at Corpus Christi looking for another score. And I don't mean bowling score.
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#54235 Feb 22, 2013
Gay Bars wrote:
Is anyone heading to a bar tonight, since it is Friday?
Go to the Club at Corpus Christi, No one is gay there> Haa Haa
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54236 Feb 22, 2013
Has Paul Miceli ever been seen in Buffalo, along side Malone?
Auxiliary Bishop

East Amherst, NY

#54237 Feb 22, 2013
Keenan wrote:
<quoted text>
John lives with Grosz in his hide-out near Attica: Villa Angela. And yes, he still does gardening at 50 dollars an hour. And when he isn't doing gardening, he's lifting weights and showing off his body to Grosz. He makes a wonderful houseboy. If you want to see them together, just stop at Wegmans where they do their grocery shopping together. And don't forget: Provincetown in the summer! Malone isn't the only one with a loveshack in New England.
What a lucky bishop! Houseboy for entertainment!Are Schwarzenegger's almost totally nude pictures still there at the famous gym? When is the next show? Any peepshow?
anonymous

Saint James, NY

#54238 Feb 22, 2013
Years ago,Weldgen was frequently seen,with Betty,a Polish-American girl. At the same time, Msgr, Badame had a close relationship with a seminarian,named John. Even then,this raised eyebrows in the diocese and created some malicious gossip. (John became a seminarian for another diocese,as he had been adopted,and McNulty would not accept adoptees,for the seminary. He wanted candidates from intact families,only. John eventually went to NAC ib Rome,but eventually left. I lost touch with him a long time ago.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayor of London Boris Johnson meets Hillary Cli... (Feb '15) Wed African Billionaire 23
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren Being Vetted for Hillary ... Tue Swedenforever 10
New York nuke plant leaks oil, causing Lake Ont... Jun 27 sounds safe eh 1
News Coast Guard Investigates Sheen in Lake Ontario Jun 27 sounds safe eh 1
News Arizona says it has run out of drugs for execut... Jun 26 Paul P Tretiakoff 1
News new Police find heroin mill behind NYC candy sh... Jun 24 Wholly Silicon Wafer 10
News .com | Trump hails Brexit vote on visit to Scot... Jun 24 tomin cali 1
More from around the web