Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 62470 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#54179 Feb 20, 2013
Lavender Lover wrote:
Jeff Nowak is an ex gay.
you left out a couple of letters

extra gay
Jeff Nowak

Buffalo, NY

#54180 Feb 20, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
you left out a couple of letters
extra gay
And I'm FABULOUS too!
anon

Buffalo, NY

#54181 Feb 20, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
The only gays that should be and should have been removed are the pedophiles. Yes! we know that not all gays are pedophiles BUT all the pedophile priests are gay. Whattt uppp wittt dattt?
You are mistaken, Pedophile priests have abused female children.They are pedophiles not gay pedophiles.For further information nonpedophile priests have sexually abused women.They are called rapists.
Ok explain this

Marietta, GA

#54182 Feb 20, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>You are mistaken, Pedophile priests have abused female children.They are pedophiles not gay pedophiles.For further information nonpedophile priests have sexually abused women.They are called rapists.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/pete...
Anonymous

United States

#54183 Feb 20, 2013
Read the story about the famed
Ireland's Magdalene Lundries:

http://www.themediareport.com/2013/02/19/trut...
Anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#54184 Feb 20, 2013
Jeff Nowak wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm FABULOUS too!
Actually, jeff is one of the nicest young priests that I have met
and, he is also a talented musician!
Ugly Gorilla

Buffalo, NY

#54185 Feb 20, 2013
Ok explain this wrote:
You mean this part: "In 2011, a five-year study commissioned by the Catholic bishops of the U.S. revealed that neither an all-male clergy nor homosexuality were to blame for the sex abuse scandal, according to a New York Times report on the findings."
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#54186 Feb 20, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Can a lay person become Pope?
Yes Submit your name.
Typical Idiot

Marietta, GA

#54187 Feb 20, 2013
Ugly Gorilla wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean this part: "In 2011, a five-year study commissioned by the Catholic bishops of the U.S. revealed that neither an all-male clergy nor homosexuality were to blame for the sex abuse scandal, according to a New York Times report on the findings."
The fact is that this guy is 1st in line to head this criminal organization and he calls everyone out? I hope he gets elected!
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54188 Feb 20, 2013
Worst case scenarios,with several possible varitions. Dolan becomes Pope and Cunningham moves to NYC,with a red hat in line. Or, O'Malley becomes Pope, Malone move to Boston,and Slubecky becomes bishop of Buffalo!
Purple Pill

East Amherst, NY

#54189 Feb 20, 2013
Lavender Lover wrote:
Jeff Nowak is an ex gay.
He is not ex-gay. He is gay. Period!
Purple Pill

East Amherst, NY

#54190 Feb 20, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
Worst case scenarios,with several possible varitions. Dolan becomes Pope and Cunningham moves to NYC,with a red hat in line. Or, O'Malley becomes Pope, Malone move to Boston,and Slubecky becomes bishop of Buffalo!
Cunningman is good for nothing!
Purple Pill

East Amherst, NY

#54191 Feb 20, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
Get ready with a peepshow for Slubecky, please!
Lavander Lane

East Amherst, NY

#54192 Feb 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff is not the only gay priest in the diocese. There are plethora of them hiding themselves in their 'closets' like LiPuma, Mack, Rogliano, etc.
American Pope

East Amherst, NY

#54193 Feb 21, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
Not yet! Cunningman can move to the Batavia Barn with Weldgen and Whitney. That is where he belongs to.That is Monsell's 'cat' chosen to be a 'bishop.'A mistake!He is not an intellectual at all! Average brain!
Holy Priest

East Amherst, NY

#54194 Feb 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff is a nice and dedicated priest!
Buffalo - NY

Lansing, NY

#54195 Feb 21, 2013
Lavander Lane wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff is not the only gay priest in the diocese. There are plethora of them hiding themselves in their 'closets' like LiPuma, Mack, Rogliano, etc.
I don't think they're doing a very good job of "hiding"
Anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#54196 Feb 21, 2013
Lavander Lane wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff is not the only gay priest in the diocese. There are plethora of them hiding themselves in their 'closets' like LiPuma, Mack, Rogliano, etc.
Who cares if they are gay. I do not!
Vestal Virgin

East Amherst, NY

#54197 Feb 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if they are gay. I do not!
Are you one of them?
Vestal Virgin

East Amherst, NY

#54198 Feb 21, 2013
Where is these days, John, the gardener, from the Falls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... (Oct '16) 19 min Smoothie Queen 2,174
News RBJ Snap Poll: Plurality disagrees with Trump o... 19 hr perfect eats dix 5
News NYRI official: project could lead to more upsta... (Feb '07) Aug 14 Hot air 3
News Hillary Clinton wants to be a lay preacher. Her... Aug 13 Cordwainer Trout 7
News The Latest: Trump tweets back at 'Morning Joe' Aug 13 NymeriaStark 12
News Reporters were 'reluctant' to cover the Bill Cl... Aug 12 supremeliberal 2
News A total solar eclipse is coming to Upstate New ... Aug 11 perfect luvs tran... 3
More from around the web