Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53928 Feb 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no truth whatsoever to Chalupka returning to Corpus Christi. He IS the father. Everyone knows that. Stop maligning the child already.
Bialkowski?
Infant

Buffalo, NY

#53929 Feb 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no truth whatsoever to Chalupka returning to Corpus Christi. He IS the father. Everyone knows that. Stop maligning the child already.
Is that a 'divine' child that came out from Chalupka's copulation with Miss Preggie? What about Bialkowski and Jacek Mazur playing a special role in this 'divine'child?' Any truth to that?
Investigator

Buffalo, NY

#53930 Feb 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev. Jacek Mazur?
Investigator

Buffalo, NY

#53931 Feb 5, 2013
Dowager Countess Grantham wrote:
<quoted text>Someone with writing talent should turn this scenario into a tv series. What should the title be?
White Fathers''Divine Child.'
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53932 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>Someone with writing talent should turn this scenario into a tv series. What should the title be?
Corpus Christi Abbey -
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53933 Feb 5, 2013
Is it true? Is Fr. Anzelm returning to Corpus Christi? Our problems are solved!
Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#53934 Feb 5, 2013
"Whispers in the Bowling Alley"
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#53935 Feb 5, 2013
ANON wrote:
Why do some priests get raked over the coals by Jay T. and others hardly a glance? And why is it always OK to be GAY and nobody will ever write about it? Happy Valentines Day..
It is not ok to be gay.
Check Scripture
Really

United States

#53936 Feb 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not ok to be gay.
Check Scripture
Is it ok to molest children and get away with it?
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53937 Feb 5, 2013
Infant wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a 'divine' child that came out from Chalupka's copulation with Miss Preggie? What about Bialkowski and Jacek Mazur playing a special role in this 'divine'child?' Any truth to that?
"Our Father, My Father"
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53938 Feb 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard it at Mass on Sunday, it was all the talk!
And, no one is bothering the Child.
That child is darling, and created out of love, but hate, shame and fear, and evil caused the 5 year lie.
Lying to me and my sister, my entire family! That is VERY BAD
However, I forgive them, will have trouble forgetting about it, but wish them no harm.
I can't wait till he comes back.
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53939 Feb 5, 2013
" He said, She said" - The truth about Baby Divine
Ellen

Buffalo, NY

#53940 Feb 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not ok to be gay.
Check Scripture
I'd rather be gay than a child molester.
Mary of Magdela

Salamanca, NY

#53941 Feb 5, 2013
You are all nuts. Ask and you shall receive.I had no idea who these priests were. None have been laicized. They were moved away from the nightmare of all of you. LOL! Get lives. I can not understand why people who supposedly "revere the priests" want them to live like dogs.I have said it before, They are men first and priest second. Jeez!!!!!!
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#53942 Feb 5, 2013
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be gay than a child molester.
aren't most molesters gay?
Madame Fierce

Olean, NY

#53943 Feb 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
aren't most molesters gay?
NO!!!!
Statistics show about 90% of child molesters are straight perverted men.
I cannot believe how stupid and uninformed so many of the commentators on this site are. Unbelieveable!!
where forth Art thou

Buffalo, NY

#53944 Feb 5, 2013
Mary of Magdela wrote:
You are all nuts. Ask and you shall receive.I had no idea who these priests were. None have been laicized. They were moved away from the nightmare of all of you. LOL! Get lives. I can not understand why people who supposedly "revere the priests" want them to live like dogs.I have said it before, They are men first and priest second. Jeez!!!!!!
Art,

You got the impression that we revere priests. Pardon me Art, I know you've been reassigned but onto what planet?
Msgr Goodski

Mohegan Lake, NY

#53945 Feb 5, 2013
The LA archdiocese has finally released its documents on child abuse. When will the Buffalo diocese do the same?
anon

Buffalo, NY

#53946 Feb 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the deceased have to reschedule their date of death?
The deceased will get a refund.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#53947 Feb 5, 2013
Madame Fierce wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!!!!
Statistics show about 90% of child molesters are straight perverted men.
I cannot believe how stupid and uninformed so many of the commentators on this site are. Unbelieveable!!
Priests make up what percentage of the total population? What percentage of child molesters are men? What percentage of total child molesters are priests? What percentage of the total priest molesters are gay? Since you are into statistics what percentage is sexual abuse and what percentage is other abuse of minors and by whom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Binghamton property tax rate highest in New York 1 hr JB Buttsavage 4
did new york city ruined upstate new york? 4 hr frostbird4 1
NYPD Officers 'Assassinated' in Apparent Reveng... 4 hr reality is a crutch 4
Bill de Blasio does the unthinkable: he keeps h... 15 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 50
Sources: 2 NYPD police officers fatally shot; s... Sun just wow 3
Dubai Film Fest: Eva Longoria Backs Obama's Imm... Sun wild child 2
New York City Workers' Compensation Lawyer Edga... Fri Gerald Vonberger 1
More from around the web