Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Nuns

Buffalo, NY

#53912 Feb 5, 2013
Would the nuns dress as nuns ever?
Nuns

Buffalo, NY

#53913 Feb 5, 2013
Why these nuns dress the way that they do? What are they trying to prove? Faminism? Lesbianism? Or what?
Nuns

Buffalo, NY

#53914 Feb 5, 2013
Will 'Sister' Regina ever dress as nun? What is she trying to prove?
Intrigues

Buffalo, NY

#53915 Feb 5, 2013
Chancery wrote:
<quoted text>Is Jacek Mazur making another stunt? Another trick? Another manipulation?Is he in desperate need of money?
Is this another intrigue on his part?
John Paul II

Buffalo, NY

#53916 Feb 5, 2013
Sisters, please, try to show your faithfulness by wearing your religious garb!Give an external witness to your 'vocation!'What is your 'vocation?'
John Paul II

Buffalo, NY

#53917 Feb 5, 2013
Nuns wrote:
Will 'Sister' Regina ever dress as nun? What is she trying to prove?
From my grave pit, I beg you to dress as nun! Give witness to the world! The whole wide world, please!
anonymous

Mohegan Lake, NY

#53918 Feb 5, 2013
Is Bialokowski still residing in a diocesan priests' residence?
anonymous

Mohegan Lake, NY

#53919 Feb 5, 2013
Oh the lamentable quality of the diocesan newspaper.It s little more than a rag for insecure individuals to glorify and promote themselves. No intelligen discussion. Very little catchesis. Years ago, Msgr O'Connor and Father Forton tried to make it a viable source of information. Alas, those days have passed.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#53920 Feb 5, 2013
anonymous wrote:
Is Bialokowski still residing in a diocesan priests' residence?
He is living at the cathedral rectory.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53921 Feb 5, 2013
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I got this one right. Hours after I posted this, news broke about some lawyers for the Catholic Health System in Colorado and how they got a lawsuit against a Catholic hospital dismissed. Seems they argued the 28-week-old fetuses who died under the hospital's care were not,under state law,human beings. Here's what the slimy lawyers said: "Under Colorado law a fetus is not a 'person' and Plaintiff's claims for wrongful death must therefore be dismissed." The trial judge agreed, finding that previous state cases required a fetus to be "born alive" to have a legal claim. OF COURSE the Catholic hierarchy and top hospital executives denied all knowledge of these legal arguments that have been going on for several years now, once news of this was leaked to the media. As soon as this became media fodder, Colorado bishops wasted no time as they released a statement acknowledging it was "morally wrong" to make that legal argument (of which they knew nothing about). Wink, wink.
You must be watching reruns of the news because that's old news. It did not just break! Looks like you'd be a bad reporter too!
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53922 Feb 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question. What happened?
What happened between September and now to change his mind?
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53923 Feb 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what happened is that he realized he cannot live with Miss Preggie, and he really does want to be a priest, something he was called to be. So I think that is why he left them, and is back at Corpus Christi. I should know, I have an inside source from the parish office.
He is a priest again and all this has happened just before their feast day of the Divine Child Of Corpus Christi on Feb, 14th.
The whole Diocese of Buffalo will celebrate this event.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53924 Feb 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did they discontinue funerals at Historic Holy Trinity?
Judy

Buffalo, NY

#53925 Feb 5, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what happened is that he realized he cannot live with Miss Preggie, and he really does want to be a priest, something he was called to be. So I think that is why he left them, and is back at Corpus Christi. I should know, I have an inside source from the parish office.
He is a priest again and all this has happened just before their feast day of the Divine Child Of Corpus Christi on Feb, 14th.
Is it true that he found out he's not the father?
Anonymous

United States

#53926 Feb 5, 2013
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that he found out he's not the father?
There is no truth whatsoever to Chalupka returning to Corpus Christi. He IS the father. Everyone knows that. Stop maligning the child already.
Dowager Countess Grantham

Buffalo, NY

#53927 Feb 5, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone with writing talent should turn this scenario into a tv series. What should the title be?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53928 Feb 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no truth whatsoever to Chalupka returning to Corpus Christi. He IS the father. Everyone knows that. Stop maligning the child already.
Bialkowski?
Infant

Buffalo, NY

#53929 Feb 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a 'divine' child that came out from Chalupka's copulation with Miss Preggie? What about Bialkowski and Jacek Mazur playing a special role in this 'divine'child?' Any truth to that?
Investigator

Buffalo, NY

#53930 Feb 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev. Jacek Mazur?
Investigator

Buffalo, NY

#53931 Feb 5, 2013
Dowager Countess Grantham wrote:
<quoted text>Someone with writing talent should turn this scenario into a tv series. What should the title be?
White Fathers''Divine Child.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York City launches municipal identification... 6 hr TOASTER 4
Why we need to address population growth's effe... Thu greyviper 28
At Koch summit, Rand Paul splits with Cruz, Rubio Jan 28 Responsibility 43
Fidel Castro writes statement on shift in Cuba-... Jan 27 Doc Proper 4
stop the jew lies Jan 27 Michael Moor 1
U.S. braces for 'historic' blizzard as storms s... Jan 26 Ray 1
Snow blows across a road in Dufferin County on ... Jan 26 Ray 1
More from around the web