Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 61396 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53365 Jan 16, 2013
Sexundo wrote:
<quoted text>Who is paying the alimony for this child, Fr. Chalupka, Fr. Secondo, or Fr. Jacek Mazur; or, all three together???
Children don't get alimony.
They get child support.
Duh!
Anonymous

United States

#53366 Jan 16, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
WAIT! I thought Bialkowski liked boys? Isn't that what he was accused of??.... touching a boy?
So is he a homo pedophile, or is he a straight guy and a father?
What's the truth?
He is not the father of the child, that is the truth.
As for being a pedophile, I give him the benefit of the doubt since the story was fishy. When will the DOB budge on this matter?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53367 Jan 16, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
As for being a pedophile, I give him the benefit of the doubt since the story was fishy. When will the DOB budge on this matter?
So he's not a pedophile, and not a father.
Just a priest without a collar.
Anonymous

United States

#53368 Jan 16, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
So he's not a pedophile, and not a father.
Just a priest without a collar.
And why? Because some guy that was friends with him says he was touched 10 years prior? What?! Don't people realize how idiotic that sounds. I would say he was framed, but why? And by whom?
Dollars

Buffalo, NY

#53369 Jan 16, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Children don't get alimony.
They get child support.
Duh!
Is that the reason that Fr. Jacek Mazur charges $400 dollars for each funeral, to get enough money for a child support? What about Fr. Chalupka, and Fr. David B.?
Dollars

Buffalo, NY

#53370 Jan 16, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
And why? Because some guy that was friends with him says he was touched 10 years prior? What?! Don't people realize how idiotic that sounds. I would say he was framed, but why? And by whom?
Touched by whom? Another goofy thing!
Flower

Buffalo, NY

#53371 Jan 16, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Not him at all! He is not the father of the child!Get your facts together!
Relics

Buffalo, NY

#53372 Jan 16, 2013
Where is PhD pastor these days? Where are his relics now?
Relics

Buffalo, NY

#53373 Jan 16, 2013
Did PhD pastor leave a deficit in the Falls of $380,000.00 for Fr. Jacek to pay off to the Diocese? Was PhD pastor a good and efficient leader?Good administrator?
Col Mustard

Buffalo, NY

#53374 Jan 16, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying it was Professor Plum, in the sanctuary, with the chalice.
Mrs Peacock

Buffalo, NY

#53375 Jan 16, 2013
Col Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying it was Professor Plum, in the sanctuary, with the chalice.
HAHAHAHAHA!
Good one!
A Note from PHD

Buffalo, NY

#53376 Jan 16, 2013
I have requested that the archivist on the Diocese check a couple of things out. My suspicions were correct. I am the first Pastor to have two Farewell to the Crib celebrations in one liturgical year. Also, I am the first pastor to have my baptismal font and statues repossessed on me. I am truly an amazing man who astonishes myself beyond belief. Please pray for my enemies that Mary will crush their heads like the serpents they are, especially, those of you who may laugh at me through the social media.
Really

Buffalo, NY

#53377 Jan 16, 2013
A Note from PHD wrote:
I have requested that the archivist on the Diocese check a couple of things out. My suspicions were correct. I am the first Pastor to have two Farewell to the Crib celebrations in one liturgical year. Also, I am the first pastor to have my baptismal font and statues repossessed on me. I am truly an amazing man who astonishes myself beyond belief. Please pray for my enemies that Mary will crush their heads like the serpents they are, especially, those of you who may laugh at me through the social media.
To crush your big and thick dick.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53378 Jan 16, 2013
I didn't mean to turn you on..........BUT........hey.... ......when you got it......you gotS it.
Sex

Buffalo, NY

#53379 Jan 16, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I didn't mean to turn you on..........BUT........hey.... ......when you got it......you gotS it.
You turn on everybody!
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53380 Jan 16, 2013
Sex wrote:
<quoted text>You turn on everybody!
Bernardo

Broadstairs, UK

#53381 Jan 16, 2013
Not True wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that is the one thing the pastor can NOT do! Only the Bishop can sign the deed to transfer a property. It is his signature and his signature alone that is affixed to the deed. If what you say is true, many of the churches that were closed and sold would not have closed and sold.
The Bishop is the chairman of all parish corporations and with the Chancellor and the Pastor he can make all legal decisions which the two lay trustees can not veto. The parish corporation can continue even after the parish is closed and property sold (so that they may benefit from estates?)
somewhat

Buffalo, NY

#53382 Jan 16, 2013
Bernardo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bishop is the chairman of all parish corporations and with the Chancellor and the Pastor he can make all legal decisions which the two lay trustees can not veto. The parish corporation can continue even after the parish is closed and property sold (so that they may benefit from estates?)
The Bishop would not be chairman, but President of the corporation. Usually one of the Vicar Generals (not necessarily the chancellor) would serve as Vice-President. The Pastor is Secretary-Treasurer and oversees the temporal affairs. There are two trustees which are lay members of the parish. Most matters must be voted on and any three can out-vote the others. Typically, the three clergy stick together, but in many instances they have not done so. Quite true about the corporation remaining open, unfortunately, it also leaves them open to liability should someone desire to sue them. If it were closed, they would be more protected from suit.
Nero

Colombia

#53383 Jan 16, 2013
Wow you are all a bunch of losers with no life. First off, the Roman Catholic Church was just founded by Italians that wanted to grab the world financially by the balls and they did (smart in a bad way.. but woohoo for Italians getting ahead like that).. Second off it's all a fabricated lie... Look at every statue of Jesus and Mary.. they are made to look like Europeans in the Catholic church.. in realty those humans that lived were genetically palestinians just like those in those territories now.......... having nothing to do with roman/italian culture (even though italian culture is the best) Thirdly no one gives a flying donkey's a$$h0le about your filthy version of old lady rosary club gossip. What friggen losers... Instead of spending time with your friends or family (OHHH I forgot that's why you are doing it!!! You all don't have good families or friends because you are socially awkward!!!! fagg0ts).. you people are going after each other because you are all pussies to come out and confront each other in person.. Typical weird creepy practicing Catholics. Even if your doctrine **happened** to be right... do you think God would approve of you morons going after each other??? Such a bunch of clueless morons with no lives..
Trio

Buffalo, NY

#53384 Jan 17, 2013
Gone with the gays is a new phrase among the 'famous friends.' Corbin and Glassmire will be joined by Jacek Mazur for 'famous pilgrimage' to Rome.Is David Richards going to join them to be introduced into a 'new lifistyle' of this 'elite group' of the diocese?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When I think of Appalachia and/or Appalachian p... 7 hr Stud 2
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 11 hr Isham Jones 314
U.S. Coast Guard warns Hillary (Aug '15) 15 hr Amy 11
News AMS Plans To Rent A Wafer Fab In New York | EE ... (Aug '15) Mon YEP 3
The eruption of the volcano was Japan's conspir... (Nov '08) Mon ___Jenny___ 18
News Best places for breakfast in Buffalo: 5 WNY pla... (Dec '15) Mon Kilhoffer Street ... 4
News Exploring the Hidden Wonders of the World Sep 24 wichita-rick 6
More from around the web