Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 62323 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

was exaggerated

Buffalo, NY

#53022 Jan 5, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>Lapuma's bio says Wurtz was his mentor before he entered the priesthood. They remained friends forever.
When LiPuma got into the Chancery, they connected. Prior to that, there was no close friendship. LiPuma or the writer of the bio. exaggerated the relationship.
Msgr Badski

Saint James, NY

#53023 Jan 5, 2013
Contrast Wall's reitrement with Whitney's Whitney's was totally unnoticed and unceremonial. None of the usual tributes, he would have deserved, along with his cousin,the Stellar Priest from Batavia. Co-incidentally, it took place at the same time as the mysterious removals of certain priests under the Dallas charter. Maybe Whitney got off lightly because he has the "goods" on everybody?
Msgr Badski

Saint James, NY

#53024 Jan 5, 2013
BTW, I was talking with some Jesuits earlier in the week and they informed me that the New York Province wll be absorbed into a larger province covering the entire East Coast within the next year. Maybe,Regina can help them consolidate operations. She has been keeping a low profile lately. Calm before the storm? Maybe they will set up another JF&G or "discernment" process. Keep you eyes and ears open.
Batavia Barn Boys

Buffalo, NY

#53025 Jan 5, 2013
Msgr Badski wrote:
Contrast Wall's reitrement with Whitney's Whitney's was totally unnoticed and unceremonial. None of the usual tributes, he would have deserved, along with his cousin,the Stellar Priest from Batavia. Co-incidentally, it took place at the same time as the mysterious removals of certain priests under the Dallas charter. Maybe Whitney got off lightly because he has the "goods" on everybody?
Whitney deserved what he got from the Diocese as well as his cousin, the infamous aphrodite, Weldgen.
Parish Closings

Buffalo, NY

#53026 Jan 5, 2013
Msgr Badski wrote:
<quoted text>Malone also wants to go slow on closures,but they will be coming. Malone want to preserve his honeymoon in the diocese as long as he can.
Malone needs to move fast, not waist his time for stupid reasons.
Sex

Buffalo, NY

#53027 Jan 5, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>Lapuma's bio says Wurtz was his mentor before he entered the priesthood. They remained friends forever.
Sex is the answer for everything:good or bad.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53028 Jan 5, 2013
Sex wrote:
<quoted text>Sex is the answer for everything:good or bad.
just ask Pan Chalukpa
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53029 Jan 5, 2013
Sex wrote:
<quoted text>Sex is the answer for everything:good or bad.
Mrs. Pregnant should know. She Tricked him.
Msgr Badski

Saint James, NY

#53030 Jan 5, 2013
Batavia Barn Boys wrote:
<quoted text>Whitney deserved what he got from the Diocese as well as his cousin, the infamous aphrodite, Weldgen.
BTW,where is the barn? I was never able to locate it.
Barn

Buffalo, NY

#53031 Jan 5, 2013
Msgr Badski wrote:
<quoted text>BTW,where is the barn? I was never able to locate it.
Weldgen was born in a Batavia Barn.
Sex

Buffalo, NY

#53032 Jan 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Pregnant should know. She Tricked him.
She tricked Chalupka's dick into a 'dish.'
Sex

Buffalo, NY

#53033 Jan 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
just ask Pan Chalukpa
He knows what sex is all about. He discovered his dick in Ms Preggie's 'dish.'
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#53034 Jan 5, 2013
Why is stuff coming from Corpus Christi to St. Anthony's dumpster late at night. I went back to pick up my car after going to supper after Mass, and the Polish contractor/maintenance man at Corpus Christi was dumping construction and bathroom remodeling waste in the dumpster at St. Anthony's. Dispose of your construction waste and asbestos in the correct manner.
Msgr Badski

Saint James, NY

#53035 Jan 5, 2013
Barn wrote:
<quoted text>Weldgen was born in a Batavia Barn.
Like some one else born surrounded by animals, while a census was being taken of the whole world? Weldgen -- an alter Christus. Guys,give me a break.
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#53036 Jan 5, 2013
Barn wrote:
<quoted text>Weldgen was born in a Batavia Barn.
Was this at Batavia Downs racetrack.
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#53037 Jan 5, 2013
Sex wrote:
<quoted text>He knows what sex is all about. He discovered his dick in Ms Preggie's 'dish.'
You must mean pie, not dish.
Sarcasm

Buffalo, NY

#53038 Jan 6, 2013
Msgr Badski wrote:
Whitney was the most arrogant and sarcastic member of the Personnel Board for Priests. He deserved what he asked for. Good! Let him pay the price for his arrogance! His cousin the socalled stellar priest example was more less the same: arrogant and sarcastic.He lives alone in his shack like a unleashed animal! Weldgen hates the priesthood!
Sarcasm

Buffalo, NY

#53039 Jan 6, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Was this at Batavia Downs racetrack.
Probably!
Sarcasm

Buffalo, NY

#53040 Jan 6, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>You must mean pie, not dish.
Whatever,'pie' or a 'dish.' It makes no difference!
Sarcasm

Buffalo, NY

#53041 Jan 6, 2013
Msgr Badski wrote:
<quoted text>Like some one else born surrounded by animals, while a census was being taken of the whole world? Weldgen -- an alter Christus. Guys,give me a break.
Welden is an alter Arrogance, not Christus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body-slamming the press: Gianforte skirmish mar... 1 hr Ronald 3
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... (Oct '16) 5 hr Squach 1,277
News The SNL Season Finale Included Dwayne Johnson M... May 21 Geezer 1
News Natural gas production rises in West Virginia, ... May 21 Sigma 2
News 24 individuals indicted for possessing material... (Jun '12) May 19 upchuck 21
Trump leaks classfied info from israel to the r... May 16 impeachtrumpnow 1
News Conservative publisher Andrew Breitbart dies in... (Mar '12) May 15 swedenforever 518
More from around the web