Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 62103 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Mary of Magdela

Tonawanda, NY

#51932 Nov 23, 2012
Bosom buddies wrote:
Voorhes is creating his basement room museum with Karen who worked for him at SJB in Boston and St. Teresa's in South Buffalo. She has served many masses now at St. Anthony's and is happy to prance around the altar at weddings and funerals. So how much is she draining our parish of? Never had set foot in the place before but she's the new junior boss. It's nice to have a friend who will always give you a job.
Jealous? LOL! Why ould you care? I hope this is not our fav crow in a robin's clothing!!!! LOL!
Tantarella

Buffalo, NY

#51933 Nov 23, 2012
WarsawPhil wrote:
<quoted text>I predicted this a while ago. A new bishop almost always "boots" the previous bishop's holdover secretary,e.g. Robert Murphy, Peter Popadick, Williamson,,etc. I wonder what will happen to LiPuma?
Oh, LiPuma will dance a dirge very soon!
Tantarella

Buffalo, NY

#51934 Nov 23, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Moreno's close friend. The DOB has no principals other than money.
Does this surprise you?
Tantarella

Buffalo, NY

#51935 Nov 23, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
the Chalupka's might have an extra room
Extra room? For gay gatherings?
Gays

Buffalo, NY

#51936 Nov 23, 2012
The list continues.Donald Fafinski,Douglas Faraci,Vincent Ferraro,Mark Friel,John Gaglione,Joseph Gatto,David Glassmire,Robert Golombek,Walter Grabowski,Edward Grosz,Robert Hora,Edward Jost, Michael Juran, Peter Karalus,Edwin Kaukus,Matthew Kopacz, Jerome Kopec,Adolf Kowalczyk. To be continued at some point.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#51937 Nov 23, 2012
Question wrote:
If the allegations by the Canadian woman in the Cassarotto case were found credible by the Diocese, why wouldn't they have been credible to a jury for a civil case where a lower degree of credibility is required?
Because there was no credible case with the DA and it would be impsossible to prove otherwise in any civil case. Do you understand , criminal versus sin? If we were to be convicted on sin we would all be in jail. That whole episode stinks. It's a travesty of Justice. But then we know that in the church there is no justice and no forgiveness. If you are in the inner circle you get away with everything.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#51938 Nov 23, 2012
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
I am totally awake and so are all my senses unlike most of you. This case stinks to high heaven no matter what you or the Jewish lawyer say.
Why are you talking about rape or assault? The only person traumatized was Fr. Secondo. SHE should have been sued for elder abuse. She should donate her winnings to the Rape Victims here in Erie County if she is such a devoted catholic. How many cases do you see when there is no money involved. Money does make everything right doesn't it?
You sound like a lawyer. too bad you could not defend Father Cassarotto, he could have used you. If I ever need a defence I hope I can find you.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#51939 Nov 23, 2012
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous? LOL! Why ould you care? I hope this is not our fav crow in a robin's clothing!!!! LOL!
Of course I'm jealous. Why shoudn't I be? Wouldn't we all like to make money for doing and knowing nothing. Why is it that everybody is happy to milk a " poor cow" where people have been working like crazy to make and save some money for years? Everybody gets paid now for everything that others did for love of the church. Poor dummies they were. Now everybody is laughing at those poor chumps.

anon

Buffalo, NY

#51940 Nov 23, 2012
Question wrote:
If the allegations by the Canadian woman in the Cassarotto case were found credible by the Diocese, why wouldn't they have been credible to a jury for a civil case where a lower degree of credibility is required?
Because if something is not credible it means that the truth has been distorted or it's clearly a lie. Therefore no money should change hands unless there is a conviction in a court of law. Is this so hard to understand? Cassarotto was never tried in a court of law and neither was he tried in any canon law court. He was tried and convicted however in several Kangaroo Courts like this blog, Tv and newspaper. For some reason he never made the Radio because they try to deal in real crime news and there is plenty of that every day. Should priests be entitled to civil rights in this great land of the free and home of the brave, justice for all free range animals etc.?? Think about it. Would YOU like that kind of justice?
Casa Rota

Depew, NY

#51941 Nov 24, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Because if something is not credible it means that the truth has been distorted or it's clearly a lie. Therefore no money should change hands unless there is a conviction in a court of law. Is this so hard to understand? Cassarotto was never tried in a court of law and neither was he tried in any canon law court. He was tried and convicted however in several Kangaroo Courts like this blog, Tv and newspaper. For some reason he never made the Radio because they try to deal in real crime news and there is plenty of that every day. Should priests be entitled to civil rights in this great land of the free and home of the brave, justice for all free range animals etc.?? Think about it. Would YOU like that kind of justice?Fr. Casarotto is not as innocent as some would like to think. He was involved with a woman to have some fun. Something similar what Mazur is still doing with his vestal virgin-girlfriend, a nun.
Fr. Casarotto is not as innocent as some would like to think. He was involved with a woman to have some fun. Something similar what Mazur is still doing with his vestal virgin-a girlfriend, a nun.
Anonymous

Lockport, NY

#51942 Nov 24, 2012
Casa Rota wrote:
<quoted text>Fr. Casarotto is not as innocent as some would like to think. He was involved with a woman to have some fun. Something similar what Mazur is still doing with his vestal virgin-a girlfriend, a nun.
I never heard that Jacek had a girlfriend who is a nun. All the nuns I know are senior citizens. Are you trying to say he's doing a nun who is a senior citizen? Highly unlikely!
Anonymous

Lockport, NY

#51943 Nov 24, 2012
News wrote:
LiPuma is a new potential pastor of St. Benedict, if he learns how to behave properly-no swishy moves, please!
Then who is the new secretary? Michael Parker? If so, at least the gay line continues.
status

Buffalo, NY

#51944 Nov 24, 2012
Gays wrote:
Richard Augustyn,Ronald Bagienski,Joseph Bayne,Donald Becker,David Bialkowski,William Bigelow,Paul Burkard,James Connelly,Raymond Corbin,Richard Coveny,Thamas Crane, John Ducette,to be continued at some point.
Augustyn - cross dresser with significant other
Bagienski - lives with his lover
Bayne - affairs with young boys
Becker - apt with lover
Bialkowski - in relationship with toy boy
Bigelow - in relationship with another priest
Burkard - in relationship and shares house with another priest
Connelly - still chasing younger priests
Corbin - came out about being gay on Facebook
Coveny - another who chases younger priests
Crane - buys young lovers
Ducette - in a relationship
Macho

Depew, NY

#51945 Nov 24, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard that Jacek had a girlfriend who is a nun. All the nuns I know are senior citizens. Are you trying to say he's doing a nun who is a senior citizen? Highly unlikely!
There are two Mazurs in the diocese. One is macho and the other acts very effeminately.
Vaticano

Depew, NY

#51946 Nov 24, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who is the new secretary? Michael Parker? If so, at least the gay line continues.
Parker is in Rome receiving his clandestine pallium. Depends which cardinal he satisfies as the Pope's butler Gabriele revelied in his stolen papal papers.
Vaticano

Depew, NY

#51947 Nov 24, 2012
status wrote:
<quoted text>
Augustyn - cross dresser with significant other
Bagienski - lives with his lover
Bayne - affairs with young boys
Becker - apt with lover
Bialkowski - in relationship with toy boy
Bigelow - in relationship with another priest
Burkard - in relationship and shares house with another priest
Connelly - still chasing younger priests
Corbin - came out about being gay on Facebook
Coveny - another who chases younger priests
Crane - buys young lovers
Ducette - in a relationship
Did Gabriele, the Pope's butler, know this about these guys?
Herr

Lockport, NY

#51948 Nov 24, 2012
Vaticano wrote:
<quoted text>Did Gabriele, the Pope's butler, know this about these guys?
I'm not anyone's toy!
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#51949 Nov 24, 2012
My intuition tells me the list is accurate. I actually saw one of these guys emerge from a gay bathhouse in another city,where I was co-incidentally visiting. I don't think he saw me., I tried to hide. Missing names--Yetter,Slubecky and the late Christan Puehn. And don't forget Ron Thaller.
Gays

Depew, NY

#51950 Nov 24, 2012
James Lichtenthal,David LiPuma,Paul Litwin?,John Mack,the famous 'spiritual leader,'Salvatore Manganello, Robert Martin, Loville Martlock, Arthur Mattulke, Jacek Mazur?,Jay Mcginnis,Donald Maeser,Ronald Mierzwa, James Monaco, Paul Nogaro, etc.
WarsawPhil

Lockport, NY

#51951 Nov 24, 2012
WarsawPhil wrote:
My intuition tells me the list is accurate. I actually saw one of these guys emerge from a gay bathhouse in another city,where I was co-incidentally visiting. I don't think he saw me., I tried to hide. Missing names--Yetter,Slubecky and the late Christan Puehn. And don't forget Ron Thaller.
To be honest, we actually bumped into each other in the gay bathhouse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... 5 hr Dandy24 1,042
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... 11 hr Texxy 1
pyramid schemes Mar 24 pattyboiman1 1
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers (Jun '16) Mar 24 Bert Wedemeyer 362
News United States of America v. Jesse James Patters... Mar 24 Spotted owlet 1
News Watertown and Massena JCPenney stores not part ... Mar 23 agree 2
News Spicer: Former campaign chairman had 'very limi... Mar 23 Death on 2 Legs 2
More from around the web