Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#51870 Nov 20, 2012
Arthur wrote:
Sorry Artie, won't give you the satisfaction.
<quoted text>
Nothing worse than a Mercy nun with an atitude EF. LOL! By the way how is Angie. She was always so nice especially to married women who had babies and then an exploded appendectomy and then were forced back to work 3 weeks later. Got who I am now, you old crow! LOL!
Buffalo Club

Buffalo, NY

#51871 Nov 20, 2012
Anon wrote:
What a coincidence. In the same issue of the Buffalo News where Michael was featured there was an article about an 8.5 million dollar renovation of Michael's second home: the Buffalo Club.
Yes, Fr. Parker can afford a Buffalo Club membership because of his inheritance from Msgr. Snyder. Parker was the aged Monsignor's boy toy.
Dress Up

Buffalo, NY

#51872 Nov 20, 2012
Word from the Vatican is that all clergy visiting Rome must wear a cassock. Will Malone require all you girls to do the same when on business at the Chancery or other diocesan events?
Lady Gaga

North Tonawanda, NY

#51873 Nov 21, 2012
Dress Up wrote:
Word from the Vatican is that all clergy visiting Rome must wear a cassock. Will Malone require all you girls to do the same when on business at the Chancery or other diocesan events?
Would all nuns put their skirts on also, when visiting Rome?
Happy

North Tonawanda, NY

#51874 Nov 21, 2012
Buffalo Club wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Fr. Parker can afford a Buffalo Club membership because of his inheritance from Msgr. Snyder. Parker was the aged Monsignor's boy toy.
Oh, yes. Michael Parker was a real and dedicated Msgr. Synder's love boy.
Diplomatic Corp

Lewiston, NY

#51875 Nov 21, 2012
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yes. Michael Parker was a real and dedicated Msgr. Synder's love boy.
Michael Parker got Clatus' house and preety much his entire estate. Parker worked hard for that and was competing with PhD. Parker won everything; after all, he's much preetier than PhD, has a better haircut, not to mention a swimmer's built. He didn't get that inheritance by simply letting Clatus run his hands through his preety red hair on the top of his head, which has been thinning out these days.
Happy

Buffalo, NY

#51876 Nov 21, 2012
Diplomatic Corp wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Parker got Clatus' house and preety much his entire estate. Parker worked hard for that and was competing with PhD. Parker won everything; after all, he's much preetier than PhD, has a better haircut, not to mention a swimmer's built. He didn't get that inheritance by simply letting Clatus run his hands through his preety red hair on the top of his head, which has been thinning out these days.
Parker is happy as ever by inheriting at least a million from Snyder for giving his phallus to this old man.What a fortune and luck!!!
Hot Dog

Lancaster, NY

#51877 Nov 21, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Voorhes~~~~~~~~he had nunny on the side.
And who would that be?
Judge Judy

Buffalo, NY

#51878 Nov 21, 2012
Hot Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
And who would that be?
Is that Marg from the Falls who is rich and supports her poodle priest in that city.
ANON

Buffalo, NY

#51879 Nov 21, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>Rape or assault victims often are too traumatized or too shamed to report the crime just after it happens. Wake up!!!!
I am totally awake and so are all my senses unlike most of you. This case stinks to high heaven no matter what you or the Jewish lawyer say.
Why are you talking about rape or assault? The only person traumatized was Fr. Secondo. SHE should have been sued for elder abuse. She should donate her winnings to the Rape Victims here in Erie County if she is such a devoted catholic. How many cases do you see when there is no money involved. Money does make everything right doesn't it?
ANON

Buffalo, NY

#51880 Nov 21, 2012
Hot Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
And who would that be?
Unless she threatens to sue , Who Cares?
ANON

Buffalo, NY

#51881 Nov 21, 2012
Buffalo Club wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Fr. Parker can afford a Buffalo Club membership because of his inheritance from Msgr. Snyder. Parker was the aged Monsignor's boy toy.
So why is Mike the Moocher mooching off of everybody all the time in Buffalo and all over the world????
Anonymous

United States

#51882 Nov 21, 2012
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
I am totally awake and so are all my senses unlike most of you. This case stinks to high heaven no matter what you or the Jewish lawyer say.
Why are you talking about rape or assault? The only person traumatized was Fr. Secondo. SHE should have been sued for elder abuse. She should donate her winnings to the Rape Victims here in Erie County if she is such a devoted catholic. How many cases do you see when there is no money involved. Money does make everything right doesn't it?
One woman came from somewhere in Canada, passed herself off as devout Catholic and a parishioners o St. Anthong's, talked to the police a few times without convincing them of anything. Then she found a shill
and a lawyer willing to play the game and the diocese paid. Nice game.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#51883 Nov 21, 2012
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering why the diocese paid her money (damages?) when it has been said that there is NO money for sexual abuse victims. Is it possible that the money she was awarded for some other reason? Why would any traumatized victim of sexual abuse accept money for their 'troubles'? How does money make THAT right? It doesn't. I think the money MUST have been for some other reason.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#51884 Nov 21, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
One woman came from somewhere in Canada, passed herself off as devout Catholic and a parishioners o St. Anthong's, talked to the police a few times without convincing them of anything. Then she found a shill
and a lawyer willing to play the game and the diocese paid. Nice game.
Wondering why the diocese paid her if the police couldn't even establish a case against the priest. Why did they pay? Did they pay to make it go away? It didn't go away, it is still here. So, they must have paid her for some other reason, no?
anon

Buffalo, NY

#51885 Nov 21, 2012
Odd: I KNOW of a case of sexual abuse by several diocesan clergy and others, no money was asked for and the case still hasn't been resolved. Why would the diocese pay off this woman who claims sexual abuse with no proof of it while this other woman with enough proof to sink the titanic who has asked for no money for her sexual abuse is still waiting for her case to close? Can anybody explain this to me?
anon

Buffalo, NY

#51886 Nov 21, 2012
I really don't know the answer to this. Does anyone out there? Is this another stall tactic to keep the guilty sexual abusers from beginning their jail sentences? While they would have preferred to pay her the money for her 'troubles', she chose jail for them instead of money because the money would have come from the diocesan coffer which meant that the faithful of the diocese would have footed the bill for the sexual abusers (the diocese is self-insured). By asking the court to sentence the guilty to jail, the abusers, THEMSELVES, would pay for the abuse. But it seems that they keep coming up with one stall tactic after another to delay serving their time in jail. Perhaps I am mistaken and the guilty HAVE indeed begun their sentences but I haven't seen any evidence of it. If the Canadian woman was paid by the diocese for what she claimed was sexual abuse and the police can find no evidence of sexual abuse, is the stalling because Fr. Secondo has lost his good name and reputation or is it because the sexual abusing clergy and others (in the case of the OTHER woman) just want to put off starting their jail time? That would be my guess. It didn't work when THEY tried to stall by trashing Msgr. Voorhees and it shouldn't work now! Throw the bums in jail and make it snappy! Justice delayed is justice denied.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#51887 Nov 21, 2012
I fear I have confused some readers.
There are two sexual abuse cases in question.
1) The Canadian woman who claims she was sexually abused by the priest at St. Anthony of Padua. She was paid for her abuse by the DOB although the police could find no evidence of that abuse.

2) The other woman who was/is sexually abused by many clergy and others inside of the chancery and those with whom they do business. This has been substantiated. This abused woman asked for no money for her abuse. Instead she asked that her abusers serve time in jail, the maximum allowed by law and it is her understanding that all of those have been handed their sentences. Apparently, those sentences can wait as long as something can keep the case going. That is where it looks like this stands. It appears that it has been one hiccup after another in an attempt to keep the case going so that some deadline comes before the jail terms begin. I heard that the one person already in jail was set to be released sometime around Christmas. Is this the deadline that all the others are trying to reach? Is the reason that when that woman is released, she can try another attempt at the life of the sexually abused woman? Or does it have to do with her money?
In any event, if the diocesan sentencees are those who are orchestrating this stall tactic, please consider their motives.
Hint

Clinton, MA

#51888 Nov 21, 2012
anon wrote:
I fear I have confused some readers.
There are two sexual abuse cases in question.
1) The Canadian woman who claims she was sexually abused by the priest at St. Anthony of Padua. She was paid for her abuse by the DOB although the police could find no evidence of that abuse.
2) The other woman who was/is sexually abused by many clergy and others inside of the chancery and those with whom they do business. This has been substantiated. This abused woman asked for no money for her abuse. Instead she asked that her abusers serve time in jail, the maximum allowed by law and it is her understanding that all of those have been handed their sentences. Apparently, those sentences can wait as long as something can keep the case going. That is where it looks like this stands. It appears that it has been one hiccup after another in an attempt to keep the case going so that some deadline comes before the jail terms begin. I heard that the one person already in jail was set to be released sometime around Christmas. Is this the deadline that all the others are trying to reach? Is the reason that when that woman is released, she can try another attempt at the life of the sexually abused woman? Or does it have to do with her money?
In any event, if the diocesan sentencees are those who are orchestrating this stall tactic, please consider their motives.
Because of good conduct she will be released earlier. I would be very careful if I were you.
anon

New York, NY

#51889 Nov 21, 2012
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>Parker is happy as ever by inheriting at least a million from Snyder for giving his phallus to this old man.What a fortune and luck!!!
When I think of Clatus all I picture is his greasy hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fidel Castro writes statement on shift in Cuba-... 18 hr WeJust Dont Care 5
Hey tree huggers 22 hr Just Me 1
New York City launches municipal identification... Fri TOASTER 4
Why we need to address population growth's effe... Jan 29 greyviper 28
At Koch summit, Rand Paul splits with Cruz, Rubio Jan 28 Responsibility 43
stop the jew lies Jan 27 Michael Moor 1
U.S. braces for 'historic' blizzard as storms s... Jan 26 Ray 1
More from around the web