Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 62032 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Amonymous

Buffalo, NY

#51852 Nov 20, 2012
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
7. He doubled attendance at Mass
8. One mean nun and one unqualified jerk
9. The school did that.
10. Not worth commenting on
11. Had his back???? LOL! You mean when he ran him out of town in the 70's? I thought he he rather nice to him all things considered.
12. A greedy Canadian did that!
13. No one was nicer to Fr. O than he was and I know because Fr. O told me so.
14. Good-looking youth? This one is sad and I do not know why you feel that way. All kids are good- looking.
You should not believe all the rumors your parents gossiped about.
Art always is blaming others!!
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#51853 Nov 20, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Art,
Stop lying!
7. Not by the hair if his chinny chin chin.
8. Mean? No she wouldn't put up with you and you were the one who hired the person you claim wasn't qualified. How did the qualifications not come up when you did the interview and application?
9. No the school did not do that. Fr. Art did that because he couldn't manage money.
10. Just because he rejected you and went to the bishop.
11. Were you getting even? You tried to say you had his back at the time. Remember when Higgins wouldn't let you in his house that day.
12. That isn't what your sister said.
13. How about Ray?
14. You don't gravitate toward those who aren't pretty.
Art, we are all behind the Bishop because we know your history ever since the seminary. If it weren't that I didn't want to hurt you, I could tell some stories from those days. Do you remember some of them? Do you remember certain relationships?
All our priests need and deserve our prayers and obedience. That is our duty as laity. Never criticize or question a priest; they represent God here on Earth. If you hear someone speak against a priest or questioning a priest, pray a Hail Mary for the priest and the misguided soul who is working against God's will.
True piety

Buffalo, NY

#51854 Nov 20, 2012
Even St. Paul resisted the pope St. Peter when he was wrong. See Galatians 2:11.
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
All our priests need and deserve our prayers and obedience. That is our duty as laity. Never criticize or question a priest; they represent God here on Earth. If you hear someone speak against a priest or questioning a priest, pray a Hail Mary for the priest and the misguided soul who is working against God's will.
Mary of Magdela

Tonawanda, NY

#51855 Nov 20, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Art,
Stop lying!
7. Not by the hair if his chinny chin chin.
8. Mean? No she wouldn't put up with you and you were the one who hired the person you claim wasn't qualified. How did the qualifications not come up when you did the interview and application?
9. No the school did not do that. Fr. Art did that because he couldn't manage money.
10. Just because he rejected you and went to the bishop.
11. Were you getting even? You tried to say you had his back at the time. Remember when Higgins wouldn't let you in his house that day.
12. That isn't what your sister said.
13. How about Ray?
14. You don't gravitate toward those who aren't pretty.
Art, we are all behind the Bishop because we know your history ever since the seminary. If it weren't that I didn't want to hurt you, I could tell some stories from those days. Do you remember some of them? Do you remember certain relationships?
7. Too stupid to comment on.
8. Yeah, mean and vindictive. I still can not fathom her calling herself a nun.
9. Ever hear of the school council? How about the P/T Assoc. They were really good with money...weren't they? Ever been to one of their lavish parties or how about shaking down the little kids for money everyday selling chips and ice cream. What every kid needs on a daily basis.
10. Are you referring to the one that cleaned out O's secret booze stash and then made up stories to get himself out of trouble?FYI, a lot of seminarians and priests stayed there. Don't you find it odd that the booze hound was the only one that made trouble. He also used to torture the altar servers cause they could smell the booze on his breath.
11. You idiots would have been the first to burn him at the stake if he publically came out for the pro-life movement.
12. Which one? There are several.
13. RAY????? OMG are you kidding. He was a nightmare. He mocked Fr. behind his back constantly. No one wanted to live with him!!!!
14. Well, not much to say here. LOL! Maybe there are more pretty people in the world than you know.

I imagine bitter people like you and your kind were behind this, however you must live with this not him. To bad your recollections are so off, you have attempted to destroy another human being. Proud? Probably.
Master of cermonies

Buffalo, NY

#51856 Nov 20, 2012
Congratulations to Fr. Michael Parker on a job very well done yesterday as M.C. How refreshing to finally see some different and without the swish, after 15+ years.
Master of ceremonies

Buffalo, NY

#51857 Nov 20, 2012
Please excuse the above typos. Should read "ceremonies"and "someone different." Prosit!
Anonymous

United States

#51858 Nov 20, 2012
Many pre-pubescent bloggers here have hard time to grow out of their immaturity and learn the real facts of life: without good manners and a clean mind you don't go far in life.
Arthur

Buffalo, NY

#51859 Nov 20, 2012
Tell that to Mary of Magdela!!!
Anonymous wrote:
Many pre-pubescent bloggers here have hard time to grow out of their immaturity and learn the real facts of life: without good manners and a clean mind you don't go far in life.
Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#51860 Nov 20, 2012
Master of cermonies wrote:
Congratulations to Fr. Michael Parker on a job very well done yesterday as M.C. How refreshing to finally see some different and without the swish, after 15+ years.
I miss Father Parker and so do a lot of others here in Dunkirk.
Swish

Buffalo, NY

#51861 Nov 20, 2012
He may not swish in public, but that does not mean he is not a swisher in private.
Anon

United States

#51862 Nov 20, 2012
What a coincidence. In the same issue of the Buffalo News where Michael was featured there was an article about an 8.5 million dollar renovation of Michael's second home: the Buffalo Club.
Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#51863 Nov 20, 2012
Anon wrote:
What a coincidence. In the same issue of the Buffalo News where Michael was featured there was an article about an 8.5 million dollar renovation of Michael's second home: the Buffalo Club.
Could you please provide the links to these articles?
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#51864 Nov 20, 2012
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please provide the links to these articles?
Too cheap to buy the paper?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#51865 Nov 20, 2012
Phallus wrote:
<quoted text>aWho is he? Mazur, Secundo, Yetter, Rogliano, Mattulke, Orlowski, Monaco, or someone else?
Chalupka!
Mary of Magdela

Tonawanda, NY

#51866 Nov 20, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Chalupka!
gone on to torture others? Thanks be to God!
Swish

Lockport, NY

#51867 Nov 20, 2012
Oh, Michael Parker is as gay as anybody else in the diocese. Do not kid yourself!
Mary of Magdela

Tonawanda, NY

#51868 Nov 20, 2012
Arthur wrote:
Tell that to Mary of Magdela!!!
<quoted text>
LOL! Tell her yourself! Me thinks I struck a nerve! LOL!
Arthur

Buffalo, NY

#51869 Nov 20, 2012
Sorry Artie, won't give you the satisfaction.
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Tell her yourself! Me thinks I struck a nerve! LOL!
Mary of Magdela

Tonawanda, NY

#51870 Nov 20, 2012
Arthur wrote:
Sorry Artie, won't give you the satisfaction.
<quoted text>
Nothing worse than a Mercy nun with an atitude EF. LOL! By the way how is Angie. She was always so nice especially to married women who had babies and then an exploded appendectomy and then were forced back to work 3 weeks later. Got who I am now, you old crow! LOL!
Buffalo Club

Buffalo, NY

#51871 Nov 20, 2012
Anon wrote:
Yes, Fr. Parker can afford a Buffalo Club membership because of his inheritance from Msgr. Snyder. Parker was the aged Monsignor's boy toy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... 2 hr USA R0CKS 871
News Gay groups seek to buy NYC church known for hat... (Feb '16) 6 hr john 22
News After 5-year hiatus, North Korean officials pre... 12 hr Prophet Atlantis 1
News Obama gives last-day interview to Ryan Seacrest (Nov '10) 13 hr Big Johnson 99
News Spoiling for Fight With Canada, U.S. Dairies Pu... 18 hr Drink 1
kelly ripa has ruined michael strahan (Mar '13) Feb 19 Cindy Simmons 108
News Biologists find weird cave life that may be 50,... Feb 18 Emerald 3
More from around the web