Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Read more
Chancery

Buffalo, NY

#51545 Nov 10, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Art, I am starting to distrust and dislike you. I thought we were on the same page.
What page are you talking about?
Secretary

Buffalo, NY

#51546 Nov 10, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>I posted this a few hours ago and Kevin took note. One more indication that 795 does read this blog quite often. If you want them to do something,just post it here. BTW,Kevin, Your treatment of Father Morenos's death was very sensitive and I appreciate the way you handled it. Congratulations. It has been a difficult time for all of us. Many of uu of appreciated Joe's good heart,but we also saw his difficulties.
I, David LiPuma, order priest out of their rectory in a matter of days. I revoke their pastorates. I decide many things in the Chancery. The 'humble sheep' should listen to 'my voice.' The voice of LiDuma.
Secretary

Buffalo, NY

#51547 Nov 10, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Art, I am starting to distrust and dislike you. I thought we were on the same page.
Nothing new under the sun!
Secretary

Buffalo, NY

#51548 Nov 10, 2012
anonymous wrote:
So, good old Bishop McLauglin is celebrating his 100th birthday. I should live so long. Many of his relatives mentioned.Where was his nephew, Norm. Does anyone in the DOB remember him? If you don't,hit me back here.
One 100 years of horse racing in Fort Erie, Canada.
Tridentine Mass

Buffalo, NY

#51549 Nov 10, 2012
What is going on with these masses these days? Does anybody know?
Mary Anne Rapp

Buffalo, NY

#51550 Nov 10, 2012
I need some money for gambling?
Sex

Buffalo, NY

#51551 Nov 10, 2012
The biggest problem of all.CIA, priests, nuns, etc.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#51552 Nov 10, 2012
Tridentine Mass wrote:
What is going on with these masses these days? Does anybody know?
Any more news about Latin Masses taking place at the former Holy Trinity in Niagara Falls?
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#51553 Nov 10, 2012
anonymous wrote:
We were until you started calling me Art.(not that I am not honored and humbled to be confused with such a good person.)
Maturity

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#51554 Nov 10, 2012
This blog gives credence to the fact that the Holy Roman Catholic Church through its clergy at all levels is not a mature institution, either psychologically or sexually.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#51555 Nov 10, 2012
ANON wrote:
What a bunch of scumbags. Didn't all of you do enough to hurt Father Secndo and all the people at St. Anthony's. Have you talked to any of the people there and asked them what they think? You will have a hard time finding one who will speak against him. Even the traditionalists and they don't like anybody. If he had paid her off, she would have shut up. Instead the Diocese and the order paid her off and Tokass repeated the Diocesan party line and nobody gave a damn about Fr. Secondo. They were just happy to get rid of him. And who framed all of this. Wait for the unofficial results of the private investigators.
It will come out soon.
Father Secondo was a sexual deviant! I heard he would strip down naked, hold an apple in his mouth and wear a biretta on his head when he tried to have his way with poor woman in the rectory. He told one woman that he wanted to give her a tour of the rectory. Then he said he would go up and tidy up the second floor but instead would go up and take off his clothes.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#51556 Nov 10, 2012
anonymous wrote:
On my computer both of your posts are showing up on the same page. The posts are just a few posts apart on the page!
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#51557 Nov 10, 2012
It's page 2494.
On Malone

Buffalo, NY

#51559 Nov 10, 2012
Has anyone heard when a Bishop is to be named for Buffalo?

After all, Malone certainly hasn't filled the vacant seat. It is more vacant now than when it was officially vacant.

Why can't a Vicar General run the Portland diocese?

Mansell didn't run Buffalo after he was named to Hartford.
Absentee Bishop

Buffalo, NY

#51560 Nov 10, 2012
Missing in Action ----- Bishop Moses Malone

Has anyone seen the Bishop-elect of the Diocese of Buffalo??????

We're waiting for him to come to shepherd his diocese.

Will he be another Moses who never makes it to the Promised Land????
Anonynous

United States

#51561 Nov 10, 2012
Maturity wrote:
This blog gives credence to the fact that the Holy Roman Catholic Church through its clergy at all levels is not a mature institution, either psychologically or sexually.
After all the slandering and gross language in this blog, we should really wonder about maturity. The only proof many writers have is "I heard" and "I read". Mud sticks.
Malone

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#51563 Nov 10, 2012
Absentee Bishop wrote:
Missing in Action ----- Bishop Moses Malone
Has anyone seen the Bishop-elect of the Diocese of Buffalo??????
We're waiting for him to come to shepherd his diocese.
Will he be another Moses who never makes it to the Promised Land????
After his defeat on gay marriage in Maine, he is ashamed to show his face in public. Better yet, he may be spending time in Boston, politicking there so he can be named archbishop sometime soon. He is probably anxious to get out of Buffalo so he can spend quality time with Fr. Micelli at the love shack on Cape Cod.
Divine Priest

Buffalo, NY

#51564 Nov 10, 2012
DUH-vino Merci wrote:
<quoted text>Well MB,
Who are you gonna blame spelling on this time? Once again you are having trouble with your vocabulary. This time however you have your lack of spelling expertise on display in front of the DM MacDonalds drive-thru. What is a Holiday BI-zaar? You make the parish look like a church for the spelling impaired. No wonder we have exposition in the Lavatory, you don't know the difference between Lavatory and Repository.
That is all what this divine priest knows about i reference to Lavatory and Repository.Are you surprised?Please!!!!
Smart Bishop

Buffalo, NY

#51565 Nov 10, 2012
Malone wrote:
<quoted text>After his defeat on gay marriage in Maine, he is ashamed to show his face in public. Better yet, he may be spending time in Boston, politicking there so he can be named archbishop sometime soon. He is probably anxious to get out of Buffalo so he can spend quality time with Fr. Micelli at the love shack on Cape Cod.
He will get out of Buffalo as soon as possible so he can spend some quality time with Fr. Micelli at Cape Cod at the love shack. Logical!
Funerals

Buffalo, NY

#51566 Nov 10, 2012
DUH-vino Merci wrote:
<quoted text>Well MB,
Who are you gonna blame spelling on this time? Once again you are having trouble with your vocabulary. This time however you have your lack of spelling expertise on display in front of the DM MacDonalds drive-thru. What is a Holiday BI-zaar? You make the parish look like a church for the spelling impaired. No wonder we have exposition in the Lavatory, you don't know the difference between Lavatory and Repository.
What does Fr. Jacek Mazur charge for the funerals? Any idea? He is in desperate need to pay his monthly mortgage for his love nest in Ransomville which is costing him 159,000 dollars. "Cheep cottage" for a priest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 3 hr MacDaddyobama 307
News White House blasts New York Post article on Cli... 23 hr barefoot2626 140
News LI's worst offenders (Jan '07) Mon Jim Mckeever 44
Is Craigslist the most corrupt and dangerous we... Mon craigsdanger564 1
News Snowy Northeast To Get Brief Thaw Before Cold W... Mar 25 Carlos Burle Port... 1
News Suspected Ponzi scheme investigated (Jul '10) Mar 23 John the greatest 226
News Giuliani's fiery rhetoric clouds legacy of 'Ame... Mar 23 Lawrence Wolf 5
More from around the web