Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 61261 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

parishioner

Buffalo, NY

#51122 Oct 20, 2012
anonymous wrote:
People are forgetting, that Fr. Joe was not only in the Catholic Church, he remained in the Catholic Faith. He and Bishop Malone would be on one side, and many of the people posting on this blog would be on the other side (that is, outside the Faith).
Actually Fr. Joe was not afraid to say when something didn't make sense. He taught various adult education classes over the years and while he taught what the book said he also gave a lot of commentary. I remember him talking about capital T and small t issues that he said he learned in seminary. I don't exactly remember them but I remember he thought that the church wasn't doing what Jesus had wanted it to do.
Hide in Plain Sight

Buffalo, NY

#51123 Oct 20, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Were Malone and LiPuma at the funeral?
They were hiding up in the choir loft or they were in the rectory listning in on the PA.
Secret Agent Man

Buffalo, NY

#51124 Oct 20, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
As for the funeral....Slubecky was there is the procession of priets...somebody had to be there to see what was going on!
Kevin K was walking outside at the end with a small black case. Not sure where he was the whole time? Was he inside? The church was standing room only at about 9:30.
Butch "the closer" Mazur was running around inside the church. He was dressed in his priest black suit, but was not garbed for the priestly procession into church. He had a lot of nerve even showing up. And now too spooked to even think about being the St Lawrence pastor!
Hmily and rememberance by Grosz were outstanding. Grosz they say is not really in good standing in the "world of Bishops", but I can honestly say is one down to earth guy. Maybe a bit strange, but down to earth and seemingly very real. Probably a lot like Fr Joe, real guy not that perfect pressed suit and white shirt guy!
Kevie black case was actually a secret audio and video recorder so that he could report all the goings on to his superiors of the evil empire.
St Margarets

Buffalo, NY

#51125 Oct 20, 2012
Who from the parish was responsble for painting the interior that hideous blue. And what about that band of silver in the arches above the side altars.
anonymous

Bay Shore, NY

#51126 Oct 20, 2012
Who will be sacramental minister at St. Lawrence,not the Mazur's apointment has been rescinded?
anon

New York, NY

#51127 Oct 21, 2012
I am STILL waiting....
anon

New York, NY

#51128 Oct 21, 2012
I won't wait forever.
Why is he OUT?
Where does the money come for his bail and his defense? If there is that much money, why was there no money.....?
Who is responsible for him being OUT?
What, exactly, does it take to get justice when the Diocese of Buffalo is involved? Apparently, money is no object when it comes to defending their monsters? Why is THAT?
Why does HE have more rights than anyone else?
I would like to have PRIVATE consultation with my attorney without benefit of the MONSTER knowing what I am saying/thinking. I MUST have the right to that. I would like some legal advice without the monster and the bishop and EVERYONE else who has ILLEGAL access to me/my house/my computer/my phones knowing what is being said and advised.
Is this the responsibility of the bishop of Buffalo, Archbishop Mansell or Cardinal Dolan or does it go higher than that. WHY? Why are they protecting him while delaying the justice that I deserve?
I want to do whatever it takes to bring put him where he belongs and put an end to this nightmare that my life has become....at his hand. Today!
anon

New York, NY

#51129 Oct 21, 2012
I have been asked by a CERTAIN high ranking church official (not local btw) to not make this public. He welched on his part of the bargain so the deal is off. There will be no SILENCE because I am denied my right to justice while there are no stops on the lengths the Catholic Church will go to defend their MONSTER. Justice delayed is justice denied. DELAYED? You have owned my life, my husbands life and our privacy for more than two years that I know of and likely more than two years before that. I asked you for no money regarding all of the sexual abuse but now BILLIONS wouldn't cover your debt to me. The CATHOLIC church doesn't have enough money....not to silence me anyway.
anon

New York, NY

#51130 Oct 21, 2012
So, THIS is the way it will be: If the DOB and the hierarchy beyond are so interested in what I have to say, they can READ it here instead of invading my non-privacy in my home. It was a failed process anyway because the truth of what I was saying getting to Connecticut and New York through the filter that is the current DOB was likely nonexistent. Perhaps I will get some privacy THIS way: READ it here and no need to watch/listen 24-7 in my home. Of course this way you won't be able to watch me bathe and dress so some of you might have to take your self gratification to another camera in order to satisfy yourself. Those who only sought ONLY to embarrass and humiliate me by exposing me, may have lost your (MY?) audience anyway, now that all of them are preparing to serve jail sentences because of your plot. THIS way you will learn what I know, what I think and what I don't know (YET) and it won't only put you at an advantage (you ALREADY are) but it will put all of the other readers at the advantage of knowing all of this too.
The hierarchy apparently counted on my sense of decency and conscience up to this point. Well, now that I have discovered that in this scenario, I am the only one with those qualities, I will have to play this your way.
Enjoy!
anon

New York, NY

#51131 Oct 21, 2012
It is very early on Sunday morning. Typically, nobody from the chancery (and their partners) drives through my neighborhood this early on a Sunday trying to.....intimidate me? Trying to 'get' to me? I am not sure. Yesterday, it seems, they were out in full force. But the guardian angels were at their guard and protection was 'at hand'. Yes, I wonder what their intentions are. Do they plan to harm me physically? Do they want to see how the system that protects me, works? It can't be that because you would think after all of this time and after all of their drive-bys they would know that the system WORKS. So maybe they want to talk to me. Well, good luck with that! Your monster and your retired monster saw to it that in this scenario, I am the only one who talks and the rest of you sit by your computers and your cameras, chomping at the bit at what I know, what I don't know and what I plan to do next. WHODATHUNK that anyone would be interested in anything that I have to say! Well, you are in luck! You can NOW read it here! You and everybody else (except Fr. Joe, of course). I'll keep you posted.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#51132 Oct 21, 2012
Hi Kathy!!!!

Once we read jibberish we know that it is you!

You really have quite an imagination.

Now, go put something better on, you look terrible.

And stop running around the house without shoes.

Show some dignity - you have bishops watching you.
anon

New York, NY

#51133 Oct 21, 2012
Did I already get the chance to tell the readers why I was targeted for this anyway? I can't remember if I 'spoke that' or if I posted it, so bear with me, I will say it here, now:
The MONSTER and the retired MONSTER told the law that I was 'after' Fr. David (Bialkowski) and that they/he had the duty to protect his priests (like Fr. Joe?) so their surveillance into my life was warranted. NOT TRUE!! It came to me like an epiphany (LATE but an epiphany, nevertheless...GOD IS GOOD!!!): they NEVER questioned my intentions regarding Fr. David. They tried, unsuccessfully, to trap me into stealing money, letting a thief into one of the closed rectories to steal items and who knows what else. I didn't participate even though I was unaware that they were trying to trap me, I didn't take the money that was set out right in front of me and I wouldn't let the disguised thief they sent into the Queen of Peace rectory. How were they going to get me on their side so I would have no choice but to do what they wanted. I wasn't dishonest enough to be blackmailed in those ways. So, they got these cameras into my house and tapped into my phones and computers and trying to trap me into something they could blackmail me with so I would agree to discredit Fr. David enough that he would not be the next Bishop of Buffalo. I didn't know any of this. When the law became aware and took issue with their invasion of my privacy is probably when they claimed the right to protect their priest (Fr. Bialkowski) from my clutches! That is when the character assassination against me probably began in order to substantiate their claims. That is probably when I started to become aware that I was being protected by certain law enforcement agencies! When the MONSTERS weren't able to catch me doing something they could blackmail me with so I would agree to say Fr. did something that they could use against him to discredit him, they took another route. LETS expose her and get everyone we know to watch her in her home, even bathing/dressing and embarrass and humiliate her until she cries UNCLE, then she'll do/say whatever we want her to to discredit Fr. David. Well, I only just realized they were after that! DUH!!!
That is enough of that, for now. Wouldn't want to hurt the book sales.
Why did they not want Fr. B to be the next bishop?
Why was it so important that someone from within the dirty organization be the next bishop?
Why didn't they do their homework and pick on someone else to blackmail? Oh yeah, they did! You can write to those folks c/o various prisons all around, while they still walk free. WHY is that?
Well, the sun is almost up and the gawkers will begin shortly although it is always later on Sunday....mustn't miss Mass, wouldn't want to endanger their souls!
More to come!
anon

New York, NY

#51134 Oct 21, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Hi Kathy!!!!
Hi Bishop Malone? Archbishop Mansell? or is it Cardinal Dolan? maybe it is just a Bishop-wanna-be? Who cares, one of them watches me all the time anyway. The others depend on 'the kindness of strangers' to get their info. NOW they won't have to!!!
The jig is up!!! Don't you agree? You can say whatever you like...everyone knows the truth anyway....just Connecticut and New York are in the dark somewhat. BTW, I would go outside without shoes too, if I could go outside, that is!!
anon

New York, NY

#51135 Oct 21, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Hi Kathy!!!!
By the way, I don't doubt that I look terrible! When untold numbers of people are watching you constantly and there is nothing that seems to be able to stop it, you kind of get over caring whether you look your best or not. I do the best I can under the circumstances. Lots of jail bound folks didn't seem to mind the way I look, did they? Of course, they weren't looking at my face (or my shoeless feet) were they? DIGNITY??? You must be joking! Pride goeth before the fall.
anon

New York, NY

#51136 Oct 21, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, I don't doubt that I look terrible! When untold numbers of people are watching you constantly and there is nothing that seems to be able to stop it, you kind of get over caring whether you look your best or not. I do the best I can under the circumstances. Lots of jail bound folks didn't seem to mind the way I look, did they? Of course, they weren't looking at my face (or my shoeless feet) were they? DIGNITY??? You must be joking! Pride goeth before the fall.
And FALL, you will!!!
anon

New York, NY

#51137 Oct 21, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, I don't doubt that I look terrible! When untold numbers of people are watching you constantly and there is nothing that seems to be able to stop it, you kind of get over caring whether you look your best or not. I do the best I can under the circumstances. Lots of jail bound folks didn't seem to mind the way I look, did they? Of course, they weren't looking at my face (or my shoeless feet) were they? DIGNITY??? You must be joking! Pride goeth before the fall.
By the way: Fr. David (B.) couldn't even stop me now!! So, good luck!!!
Mary of Magdela

Tonawanda, NY

#51138 Oct 21, 2012
I take it back! OMG! For a brief moment , it seemed interesting here.
anonymous

Grand Island, NY

#51139 Oct 21, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Related:Just read the K of C contributed $15.8 million to stop gay marriage.
This is a tiny amount compared to what the billionaires who own the media are spending on the other side. President Obama is on the same side as the billionaires supporting gay marriage, opposing the K of C. It's going to take a lot of prayer to even things out.
anonymous

Grand Island, NY

#51140 Oct 21, 2012
A few Catholic priests became Protestant ministers; most went to the seminary in the 1960’s or earlier, and obviously had stopped believing the Catholic Faith by the 1970’s, a time when Catholic teaching wasn’t being presented much. Now, almost no recently ordained men are switching from Catholic to Protestant, but many are CURRENTLY moving from Protestant to Catholic. Dozens became Catholic priests in 2011-2012, including a few former Episcopal bishops. Dozens more are in the process of becoming Catholic priests. Thousands of former American ministers – in the past decade – have become Catholic laity. Catholic doctrine has not changed, but is now being presented more consistently. Protestant doctrine, as presented by most churches, HAS changed, in the sense that they believe less and less
anon

New York, NY

#51141 Oct 21, 2012
Mary of Magdela wrote:
I take it back! OMG! For a brief moment , it seemed interesting here.
Well, did you ALL enjoy that? For those of you who aren't criminals nor law enforcement who monitor my every moment, YOU just missed a huge fight about this in my house. Doesn't happen often, matter of fact, it never happened in over 38 years before this began. During it I had NO CHOICE but to fill everyone in on what I know and think I know has transpired. But they probably didn't hear it in Connecticut nor New York, so if someone would be so kind as to send a tape to those folks to keep them abreast of my state of marriage so they shouldn't be concerned with how THAT is faring throughout all of this impossible ordeal, I would appreciate it wholeheartedly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump campaign hints at biggest flip-flop of hi... 25 min AntiHillary 7
News Hillary Clinton should apologize 26 min Emerald 6
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 36 min TAAM 108
Kitty werthmann 52 min America first 1
News Trump family values: bonding over bricks, morta... 55 min AntiHillary 2
News The Latest: Trump pledges probe of Clinton Foun... 1 hr AntiHillary 2
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... (Jun '15) 4 hr Wall Failure 783
More from around the web