Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#49350 Aug 5, 2012
Anyone else see Malone, Kmiec, and Lipuma on the news last night? What a bunch. How is Malone going to run two Dioceses???
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#49351 Aug 5, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathy used to sell that "stuff" on eBay for Anzelm.
They did everything together!
anonymous

West Milford, NJ

#49352 Aug 5, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Anyone else see Malone, Kmiec, and Lipuma on the news last night? What a bunch. How is Malone going to run two Dioceses???
Malone is holding on to Portland for a few months because of a referendum on same-sex marriage in Maine. The Vatican feels the need to have a bishop in the state to speak for the Catholic position. It is really unusual to have a bishop administer a diocese in another state,unless they are contiguous. Usually the consultors for the diocese will elect a temporary administrator for the diocese,until a new bishop is appointed. This happened with both Cunningham and Grosz during the inter-regnum that followed Mansell's transfer to Hartford. Rome is dragging its feet on appointing bishops and Portland will apparently not a have a new bishops for a few more months,but eventually Malone will settle down in buffalo.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#49353 Aug 5, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
They did everything together!
Except raise their child!
Infatuation

Buffalo, NY

#49354 Aug 5, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
By being infatuated with a woman from his early years in the priesthood. Everything is possible! Don't you know that?
Infatuation

Buffalo, NY

#49355 Aug 5, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Malone is holding on to Portland for a few months because of a referendum on same-sex marriage in Maine. The Vatican feels the need to have a bishop in the state to speak for the Catholic position. It is really unusual to have a bishop administer a diocese in another state,unless they are contiguous. Usually the consultors for the diocese will elect a temporary administrator for the diocese,until a new bishop is appointed. This happened with both Cunningham and Grosz during the inter-regnum that followed Mansell's transfer to Hartford. Rome is dragging its feet on appointing bishops and Portland will apparently not a have a new bishops for a few more months,but eventually Malone will settle down in buffalo.
Is he also bringing his 'dream love' with him from Boston?
Happy

Buffalo, NY

#49356 Aug 5, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
What is he going to do with his 'gay' sercetary, LiPuma? Malone is heterosexual according to his words in the WNYC papers.
anonymous

West Milford, NJ

#49357 Aug 5, 2012
Infatuation wrote:
<quoted text>Is he also bringing his 'dream love' with him from Boston?
Yes, he has a buddy named Miceli,with whom he shares a summer home in Cape Cod, sufficiently far way from Provincetown. Miceli helped Law cover up some of the abuse cases in the Boston Archdiocese. If there is anything deeper to their relationship,I simply have no information.
anonymous

Grand Island, NY

#49358 Aug 5, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Most likelye, more of the same and wrse. The big item,which no one want to discuss is --- closing SJV/CTK. It has the smallest enrollment of any Latin rite seminary in the USA.(2 Eastern rite semainaries have even snaller enrollments,but their situation is different.)
Can the DOB actually sell the Sem? Isn't the land, and the buildings, donated by individuals with the condition of being a seminary? If the land and buildings are no longer used as a Seminary, doesn't property revert back to the donor in most cases?

Bishop Head was leaning towards allowing a Methodist Seminary to co-locate to CTK. He allowed his incoming successor to make the final decision. Thank God Bishop Mansell said No, possibly the biggest decision he made here. It would have meant an agency could invite speakers who were pro abortion or pro Gay Marriage to, what would look like, the local Catholic seminary. It would not have meant ecumenism, it would have meant compromise of sacred principles. Given the slide to secularism of Methodism, and similar liberal religions, we have to be a lot more cautious. We would not have shared our institution with a White Supremacist group either, for the same reason.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#49359 Aug 5, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a Polish flea Mkt. Local?
I am looking for a few items. Like some herring, and a little loaf of chleb. Some good kielbasa would be nice too.
Maybe dere at da Pani Theresa's store on da Clinton.
Hi der Anymouse,

I will give it you my Polish sausage in your can if you want it.
Stop it by for knuckle gravy soup.

Dunt half it no herrink but will let you sniff it dat crutch of Christine if you want it.

I live it on dat der Barnard Street yust off Clinton.

Stop it by.
Bye bye
I talk by you later,
Semen Jimmy
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#49360 Aug 6, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he has a buddy named Miceli,with whom he shares a summer home in Cape Cod, sufficiently far way from Provincetown. Miceli helped Law cover up some of the abuse cases in the Boston Archdiocese. If there is anything deeper to their relationship,I simply have no information.
Law. It makes me sick to see him a Cardinal.
Gay Marriage

Buffalo, NY

#49361 Aug 6, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Malone is holding on to Portland for a few months because of a referendum on same-sex marriage in Maine. The Vatican feels the need to have a bishop in the state to speak for the Catholic position. It is really unusual to have a bishop administer a diocese in another state,unless they are contiguous. Usually the consultors for the diocese will elect a temporary administrator for the diocese,until a new bishop is appointed. This happened with both Cunningham and Grosz during the inter-regnum that followed Mansell's transfer to Hartford. Rome is dragging its feet on appointing bishops and Portland will apparently not a have a new bishops for a few more months,but eventually Malone will settle down in buffalo.
Fortunately gay marriage is the law in New York State and he can't do anything about it. Besides big boy Dolan was not able to stop it despite his supposed big profile. When are we all invited to the love shack on Old Cape Cod? Will Leon be going?
Horace

Orchard Park, NY

#49362 Aug 6, 2012
Yo Yo Yo Kathy girl!

Whaz up?

You didntz callz me to let me knows aboutz Tuesday.

Don't be shy!

Callz me on mys cells.

While weezz there maybe weez can fools around in the garage.

I likes white meat and I likes my woman big.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#49363 Aug 6, 2012
http://www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com.au/

Sunday, 5 August, 2012

Your Spiritual Needs Are Far More Important Than Your Temporal Needs

Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am, your God, desires to abide in you. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you for My glory. I need prayer warriors. I need obedient hearts to do My bidding. O My Little Ones, events escalate all over the world. Many hearts refuse to allow Me entry. Many hearts serve Satan with joy. My heart is breaking. Will you not assist Me in taking back what is rightfully mine? Many souls are on the way to perdition. I need your prayers more than ever. Please comply. I promise to reward your faithfulness, and to manifest myself in all My glory to you. I promise to provide for you, and to walk with you through all your trials. I invite you to live as saints. I Am, the King of Saints, desires for you to enter into glory upon your passing. Do not gamble with your eternal destination. Many will be thrown into the fires of Hell, and will scream to Me for mercy in vain. I will hear their cries, and My heart will once more be torn. O My Little Ones, be careful in the choices you make. Should you decide for Satan, and draw you last breath, your souls will be claimed by Satan, your master. I will respect your free will. Know that the decisions that you make on a whim might ensure your eternal torment. Ponder these words. Decisions made by indifference, by ignorance, and by your failure to seek out the Truth, will condemn you to suffer eternally. Any mortal sin left upon your soul will condemn you to Hell's fire. Be warned. Heed My words of caution. Return to Me, and walk in holiness. Love as I love. I desire to have you all with Me in Paradise. Do not grow careless. You are spiritual beings. You would do well to remember this. Your spiritual needs are far more important than your temporal needs. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and glorify My most holy name. Glorify Me. Worship, and honor Me. Keep My commandments of love. Great will be your reward. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#49364 Aug 6, 2012
I can't believe the crap about Brenden, I know his word is no good, but all that other stuff?
Horace

Orchard Park, NY

#49365 Aug 6, 2012
Kathyz,

This song tells of my love for you:

So sad

Buffalo, NY

#49366 Aug 6, 2012
Gay Marriage wrote:
<quoted text>Fortunately gay marriage is the law in New York State and he can't do anything about it. Besides big boy Dolan was not able to stop it despite his supposed big profile. When are we all invited to the love shack on Old Cape Cod? Will Leon be going?
You homosexual priests are the ones who have destroyed God's Church. Are you not concerned about the sacrileges you commit every time you offer Mass and receive the Body and Blood of Jesus? What of the souls that are lost because of your sinful example, and according to Scripture, you will be held responsible for them. Are you not afraid of Hell for yourself and those you are leading there? Beg God for forgiveness and Mercy, turn your back on the homosexual life style and turn back to God. You are suppose to lead us to Christ but you have chosen the path to HELL. Yes gay marriage is legal in NY but it is still an abomination in Heaven. God warned us this war on His Church would take place, that the Abomination would take hold of her. Then Chastisement wold follow and Satan and all his followers will be thrown into Hell forever. Party on Barfly and all you of the same ilk.
anonymous

Chicago, IL

#49367 Aug 6, 2012
Gay Marriage wrote:
<quoted text>Fortunately gay marriage is the law in New York State and he can't do anything about it. Besides big boy Dolan was not able to stop it despite his supposed big profile.
Slavery was once the law of the land in much of the US. The matter was considered to be "settled". People were told to get on with your life, forget about this issue.
Well, slavery got unsettled. The same thing will happen on the other issue.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#49368 Aug 6, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery was once the law of the land in much of the US. The matter was considered to be "settled". People were told to get on with your life, forget about this issue.
Well, slavery got unsettled. The same thing will happen on the other issue.
God and His Word are immutable. The Sin of sodomy always was and always will be a mortal sin. His word is Truth. No matter how much you may want Him to bow to you and this sin He cannot. Scripture tells us it is a sin that cries out for vengeance and "Vengeance is mine" says the Lord. He warns us and calls us out of our sins. He doesn't ask for our opinion about what is good or evil. He has determined that for all eternity. Follow Him or Satan its your choice. God is Forgiving and Merciful but you must admit your sin and repent.
anonymous

West Milford, NJ

#49369 Aug 6, 2012
March 2021, Bishop Richard Malone retires. In what state will the Diocese of Buffalo be then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver arrest... Fri Bloodsucker 11
Sharpton Prays for Silver Fri Rev Al 1
Massena Village Boad approves NYPA deal 3-0; Ah... Thu stingray 1
NYPD Officers 'Assassinated' in Apparent Reveng... Jan 22 Ronald 105
Silver robs New York Taxpayer Jan 22 Crook 1
Investment for young people to make extra cash:... Jan 22 ajmoney 1
Success Road To Wealth Investment? Jan 22 ajmoney 1
More from around the web