I am not sure that messing with ANY nun is a good idea.(especially the teaching ones)The keynote speaker for the Leadership Conference for Women Religious (LCWR) said they were ready to move beyond the Church, even beyond Jesus. Only 3 percent of sisters belong to it, but it gets huge support from the secular media, which HAS moved beyond the Church, beyond Jesus. Some of the other 97 percent have formed their own sisters' groups, which have not moved beyond the Church, or beyond Jesus. They don't get attention from the media. The sisters are at least getting attention from the Vatican, which is responding to their request to withdraw recognition from the LCWR. It does not represent them.
P.S. do you have a site for that quote?