Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 61261 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Retirement Home

Buffalo, NY

#45749 Jan 20, 2012
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>Sit down with a psychologist for some much needed counseling & get a hug while you're at it. You don't recognize there is a world beyond Mazur & I have the right one & the pesty squirrels & dogs.
Are you in a wheelchair? Do have a walker? Are you counting your days, and how many hugs and huggies you are going to get and use it? Run to Croglio!
Retirement Home

Buffalo, NY

#45750 Jan 20, 2012
Where is your Retirement Home? Did you let everyone know that? Are you still looking for those hugs from the past? Are you missing them?
annoyed

Niagara Falls, NY

#45751 Jan 20, 2012
Retirement Home wrote:
<quoted text>Are you in a wheelchair? Do have a walker? Are you counting your days, and how many hugs and huggies you are going to get and use it? Run to Croglio!
Your attitude lacks any type of Christian influence & if you are the priest I believe you are, we are in a dramatically sad state locally with nasty spirited people leading us.
lkpt

Lockport, NY

#45752 Jan 20, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Mach and Aurelio were mentors to Father Joseph Roglaino. Father Rogliano spoke well of them,defended their deviant actions to which they admitted doing and called them great examples in his own priestly formation.
Rogliano was a close associate of Father Theodore Berg which could be the connection to Mach and Aurelio being at his cottage.
Father Rogliano???!!! of St anthonys Lockport and then Fourteen Holy Helpers? We all do know he is openly and actively gay right?
Premuption

Buffalo, NY

#45753 Jan 20, 2012
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>Your attitude lacks any type of Christian influence & if you are the priest I believe you are, we are in a dramatically sad state locally with nasty spirited people leading us.
Do you have 'divine knowledge' by knowing who is who on the blogs? Keep praying the rosary!
Gay

Buffalo, NY

#45754 Jan 20, 2012
lkpt wrote:
<quoted text>
Father Rogliano???!!! of St anthonys Lockport and then Fourteen Holy Helpers? We all do know he is openly and actively gay right?
Were you in bed with him?
Really

Buffalo, NY

#45755 Jan 20, 2012
lkpt wrote:
<quoted text>
Father Rogliano???!!! of St anthonys Lockport and then Fourteen Holy Helpers? We all do know he is openly and actively gay right?
Did you have a chance to sleep with him in the same bed?
Really

Buffalo, NY

#45756 Jan 20, 2012
Pater Noster wrote:
What massive destruction. Beautiful churches will be lost to future generations! The patrimony of the diocese is being dismantled and sold off. Flourishing churches that have spent hundreds of thousands of dolalrs in the last few years are being closed! St. Mary's and Trinity in the Falls have been allowed to spend hundreds of thousands at each parish on renovation! The diocese allowed and approved these major expenditures and now they close these parishes? Something is terribly wrong in the Chancery! "Why sit we here idle?"
Biniszkiewicz left a sizable amount of deficit when he left Holy Trinity and went to St. Teresa in 1989. Administrator? Not very good one! As a result, Holy Trinity was closed in 2008 with some other churches in the Falls.
anon

Elma, NY

#45757 Jan 20, 2012
lkpt wrote:
<quoted text>
Father Rogliano???!!! of St anthonys Lockport and then Fourteen Holy Helpers? We all do know he is openly and actively gay right?
Is this the guy who taught aerobics in his skimpy shorts?
anon

Elma, NY

#45758 Jan 20, 2012
lkpt wrote:
<quoted text>
Father Rogliano???!!! of St anthonys Lockport and then Fourteen Holy Helpers? We all do know he is openly and actively gay right?
And hasn't this blog given us information on what went on at Berg's cottage at Crystal Beach!
Really

Buffalo, NY

#45759 Jan 20, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the guy who taught aerobics in his skimpy shorts?
Yes, that is the guy-Joe Rogliano.
Really

Buffalo, NY

#45760 Jan 20, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>And hasn't this blog given us information on what went on at Berg's cottage at Crystal Beach!
Did he have Corky and John Aurelio at his cottage in Canada? Was Lenny there also?
anonymous

Bay Shore, NY

#45761 Jan 20, 2012
Rogliano active in "Dignity"?
Stop

Eden, NY

#45762 Jan 20, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>And hasn't this blog given us information on what went on at Berg's cottage at Crystal Beach!
What has been written about Ted Berg is out of line. At times, for a laugh, Ted would dress as a woman for a party. That's all he did! This was innocent and only meant as a practical joke when with friends. If one was to believe what is written on here people would have him showing up for Mass dressed as a woman.
Really

Buffalo, NY

#45763 Jan 20, 2012
Stop wrote:
<quoted text>
What has been written about Ted Berg is out of line. At times, for a laugh, Ted would dress as a woman for a party. That's all he did! This was innocent and only meant as a practical joke when with friends. If one was to believe what is written on here people would have him showing up for Mass dressed as a woman.
Are you for real?
Really

Buffalo, NY

#45764 Jan 20, 2012
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>Your attitude lacks any type of Christian influence & if you are the priest I believe you are, we are in a dramatically sad state locally with nasty spirited people leading us.
You are annoyed for too long! Get your 'privacy' a la Casarotto!
Really

Buffalo, NY

#45765 Jan 20, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Rogliano active in "Dignity"?
He is active with anyone who has big d....
Anonymous

AOL

#45766 Jan 20, 2012
The Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
Disillusioned would be more accurate than bitter. Thoroughly disillusioned when it comes to many, many priests in this diocese. As for Poblocki's writings, he's treading dangerous waters. Constantly putting down the lavenders from the pulpit, on the radio and in his writings. I agree with him on that topic and I have spouted off about lavenders many times myself, but I'm not a priest who has everything to lose. In his never-ending quest to be "a man's man" he's going to cause his own ruination.If the lavenders take over the diocese, he will be scrubbing toilets at the seminary with a toothbrush until his retirement. Stupid is as stupid does.
anyone know who is the young man that eats out with him every thurs...see him and always wonder who is the young guy with him???
anonymous

Naples, FL

#45767 Jan 20, 2012
Stop wrote:
<quoted text>
What has been written about Ted Berg is out of line. At times, for a laugh, Ted would dress as a woman for a party. That's all he did! This was innocent and only meant as a practical joke when with friends. If one was to believe what is written on here people would have him showing up for Mass dressed as a woman.
With due respect, this was more than enough. I recall someone, at vianney, who dressed, and pranced about, in full regalia, as a Felician nun, to the delight of many there, not in jest, but in scorn. Look what we have, now...a dearth of vocations, parish closings, scandals. Had this happened now, perhaps, he would prance about in jeans, sneakers and a sweat shirt. We, as Catholics, are more in peril than we think.
anonymous

Eden, NY

#45768 Jan 20, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
We, as Catholics, are more in peril than we think.
Stop being Catholic and maybe you won't be in peril!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump campaign hints at biggest flip-flop of hi... 19 min AntiHillary 7
News Hillary Clinton should apologize 20 min Emerald 6
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 30 min TAAM 108
Kitty werthmann 46 min America first 1
News Trump family values: bonding over bricks, morta... 49 min AntiHillary 2
News The Latest: Trump pledges probe of Clinton Foun... 54 min AntiHillary 2
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... (Jun '15) 4 hr Wall Failure 783
More from around the web