Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 59914 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#42334 Aug 19, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so bad about that? The other Pauline fathered a child about four or five years ago. Its a girl, in case you want to know.
The daughter lives with her mom and grandmother.
The priest should own up to all of this and give up his fancy life.
anonymous

Westtown, NY

#42335 Aug 19, 2011
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true, would Buffalo get a new auxiliary?
Yes, maybe Slubecky.
anonymous

Westtown, NY

#42336 Aug 19, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The daughter lives with her mom and grandmother.
The priest should own up to all of this and give up his fancy life.
These accusations are very serious. It would be preferable to report them to the Chancery. If you can't get satisfaction these,go the Nunciature in Washington.(On the other hand,check with Jay Tokacz at the Buffalo News.)
good deed

Buffalo, NY

#42337 Aug 19, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
They live off of Genessee -I have seen him there.
These pauline 's really believe in being close to their community.
Maybe the Wydmanski and Chalupka family can share a double somewhere.
Are you actually saying that two pastors in this parish have childdren? I have read the article in the Buffalo News this morning and it was very disturbing. It stated the pastor gave the police a chase and almost hit a fisherman with his car. What in the world is going on here. Better go to the Dozynki festival to find out.
CCC

Buffalo, NY

#42338 Aug 19, 2011
The supposed child of Anzelm is not. The child's father lives with the child and the mother and not off of Genesee. The former secretary of our parish quit. Matthew left before she did. She is still in Buffalo.
anonymous

Westtown, NY

#42339 Aug 19, 2011
So Fader Matt went to school in Oscewim. That's right, Auchwitz. As I noted before, the Pauline Fathers have been a perpetual thorn in the side of the Polish church,both here and in the old country.They represent the worst side of the Polish clerical mentality. And Kevin is al loss for words. Strange.
Inquiry 2

Buffalo, NY

#42340 Aug 19, 2011
Father Chalupka what would Mary Ann Herrington do?
Corpus Dilecti

Buffalo, NY

#42341 Aug 19, 2011
Fr Matt was in Black Rock partying at Bruce Woody's pad in the former funeral home at Amherst and Tonawanda Sts.
Maestro

Buffalo, NY

#42342 Aug 19, 2011
Corpus Dilecti wrote:
Fr Matt was in Black Rock partying at Bruce Woody's pad in the former funeral home at Amherst and Tonawanda Sts.
You got it. Woody's involved. Wonder if he gave Matty boy the advice to flee? Woody needs to excuse himself and leave CC.
Inquiry 3

Buffalo, NY

#42343 Aug 19, 2011
Mary Ann Herrington what would David Bialkowski do?
The Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#42344 Aug 19, 2011
CCC wrote:
The supposed child of Anzelm is not. The child's father lives with the child and the mother and not off of Genesee. The former secretary of our parish quit. Matthew left before she did. She is still in Buffalo.
The earlier scenario of the girl living with the mother and grandmother is the more believable one. The father didn't even take responsibility by giving the kid his last name. She has her mother's last name. If he can't even recognize the kid as his and pay child support, why would he be living with them and supposedly taking care of them. I do think this blogger is covering for the REAL father although I wouldn't know who that is. I wasn't there when the baby was conceived. I did see that the mother was trying to hide her "shame" for the longest time at Corpus Christi. Like wearing a raincoat, all belted up, indoors when it's steaming hot, for crying out loud.
CCC

Buffalo, NY

#42345 Aug 19, 2011
The Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
The earlier scenario of the girl living with the mother and grandmother is the more believable one. The father didn't even take responsibility by giving the kid his last name. She has her mother's last name. If he can't even recognize the kid as his and pay child support, why would he be living with them and supposedly taking care of them. I do think this blogger is covering for the REAL father although I wouldn't know who that is. I wasn't there when the baby was conceived. I did see that the mother was trying to hide her "shame" for the longest time at Corpus Christi. Like wearing a raincoat, all belted up, indoors when it's steaming hot, for crying out loud.
Your convoluted facts here make me believe all your other posts and rantings about Poblocka and Krysa are distorted too. You state as fact things your hear as gossip.

Our parish knows this woman and she is very well liked. She was not shamed by her pregnancy by any indication. So you were around to see her through her entire pregnancy at the church? Did you ever talk to her and get these facts from her? If not, her personal life and child are none of your business.

The Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#42346 Aug 19, 2011
CCC wrote:
<quoted text>
Your convoluted facts here make me believe all your other posts and rantings about Poblocka and Krysa are distorted too. You state as fact things your hear as gossip.
Our parish knows this woman and she is very well liked. She was not shamed by her pregnancy by any indication. So you were around to see her through her entire pregnancy at the church? Did you ever talk to her and get these facts from her? If not, her personal life and child are none of your business.
When the mother, grandmother and baby all joined the same church (take a guess which one), the baby had the mother's last name in the bulletin. So give me another reason why she would be wearing a belted up trench/raincoat inside the Sears center crowded with people and it's hotter than hot? You could see her big stomach anyway. So go ahead give me another reason. And everything I've said on here about Poblocki or Krysa is the truth, so help me God. As bizarre as it may sound, it is what it is.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#42347 Aug 19, 2011
Does anyone remember Our Lady of La Salette? The apparition and messages of the Blessed Virgin received full approval from the Catholic Church but have gone mostly ignored. Do her words make a lot more sense now than they did in 1846? You be the judge:

"Priests, my Sons, ministers, priests, by their evil life, by their irreverences and their impiety in celebrating the holy mysteries, by love of money, love of honor and pleasures, priests have become sewers of impurity. Yes, priests call forth vengeance, and vengeance is suspended over their heads…

“Woe to priests, and to persons consecrated to God, who by their infidelities and their evil life are crucifying my Son anew! The sins of persons consecrated to God cry to heaven and call for vengeance, and now here is vengeance at their very doors, for no longer is anyone found to beg mercy and pardon for the people; there are no more generous souls, there is now no one worthy of offering the spotless Victim to the Eternal on the worlds behalf... The heads, the leaders of the people of God, have neglected prayer and penance, and the devil has darkened their minds; they have become those wandering stars which the ancient devil will drag with his tail to destruction. God will permit the ancient serpent to sow divisions among rulers, in all societies and in all families; both physical and moral punishments will be suffered...

“There will be extraordinary wonders every place because the true faith has been extinguished and false light illumines the world. Woe to the Princes of the Church who will be occupied only with piling up riches upon riches, with guarding their authority and lording with pride! My Son’s Vicar will have much to suffer, because for a time the Church will be handed over to great persecutions: it will be the time of darkness; the Church will undergo a frightful crisis. With God’s holy faith forgotten, each individual will want to direct himself and rise above his peers. Civil and ecclesiastical authority will be abolished, all order and justice will be trampled underfoot. Only murders, hatred, jealousy, lying and discord will be seen, with no love of country or family…

“Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the Antichrist... The Church will be eclipsed."

Sounds a lot like the post-Vatican II hierarchy, doesn't it?

Whatev

Buffalo, NY

#42348 Aug 19, 2011
The Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
When the mother, grandmother and baby all joined the same church (take a guess which one), the baby had the mother's last name in the bulletin. So give me another reason why she would be wearing a belted up trench/raincoat inside the Sears center crowded with people and it's hotter than hot? You could see her big stomach anyway. So go ahead give me another reason. And everything I've said on here about Poblocki or Krysa is the truth, so help me God. As bizarre as it may sound, it is what it is.
Jesus Christ, dunkirk dupa. I think Corpus had bigger problms right now. Were you CLOSE with Wydamski to, like all the others you claim to be close with. Krysa must have really damaged you when he shunned your sexual advances. Thats what your dunkirk community talks about you.
The Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#42349 Aug 19, 2011
Whatev wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ, dunkirk dupa. I think Corpus had bigger problms right now. Were you CLOSE with Wydamski to, like all the others you claim to be close with. Krysa must have really damaged you when he shunned your sexual advances. Thats what your dunkirk community talks about you.
So when you can't answer my question CCC becomes What ev, huh? Krysa sweats like a pig, 24/7. Everybody here knows that. He's a real piece of work but one thing he's NOT is a sex symbol.
The Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#42350 Aug 19, 2011
I think the one thing not commented upon so far is the fact that Fr. Wydmanski was driving a 2011 Equinox. Are not the Paulines order priests who take a vow of poverty? Can someone define what poverty is at it pertains to these vows? I drive a 2004 Grand Am.
ROFL

Derby, NY

#42351 Aug 19, 2011
http://www.buffalonews.com/city/communities/b...

I dont know whether to laugh or cry!!!
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#42352 Aug 19, 2011
anonymous wrote:
Is it true that Eddie Grosz is getting new heavy winter boots and parkas for his trip to Ogdensburg?
Oh, yes, Marge from Alden supplied him with special boots for Ogdensburg.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#42353 Aug 19, 2011
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, maybe Slubecky.
Get ready with spevial drinks and the peepshow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... 6 hr Fart news 708
News New York lawmakers at odds over proposed Billy ... Sun goonsquad 5
News Jews for Jesus Hit Town and Find a Tough Crowd (Jul '06) Jul 30 messianic114 1,395
News Sarah Palin would be welcome in a Donald Trump ... Jul 29 Merv Griffin 1
kelly ripa has ruined michael strahan (Mar '13) Jul 29 imaloump 76
News Building heat for Central New York peaks Wednesday Jul 27 jamal 1
News Hispanics energized by Argentinian pope's first... Jul 27 tomin cali 1
More from around the web