But we want the garbage

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

The truth about salisbury, a male whore. He maybe smart but he is a WIENER. Well, maybe not the perverted kind, just a womanizer. Don't believe me. Not trying to be a spoiler here but come on. His brother too. Go see your hero big brett here: www.modelsofGQ.com then go to TMZ tab. You will just love him after. Ha Ha Ha.
JACKKASS
Happiness Drink

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

My son is 9 and he loves Transform's protein powder. I make him a half a shake for his snack at school. He says it keeps him full and makes him feel good. He calls it his "Happiness Drink."
Paul Richman

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

I have never tried the diet but will now after the reviews. I like the honesty here.
OUT
Unbelievable Results

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

I read the Transform the Re-Vision. I couldn't get through it quick enough. I started with the distilled water and changed nothing else; 4 lbs. down in a week. then I started the suggested ratios for each meal; weight was just dropping off. I also incorporated Transform's Tribulus and CLA into my daily supplements. I went from 138 to 117 in 4 weeks. My workout stayed the same or was shorter. I only changed the type of water I was drinking and ate the way Transform suggested. I couldn't believe I was only 4 lbs. up from my high school weight. Unbelievable. Eat clean and workout.
Amazing bars

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

I have tried so many protein bars and meal replacement bars. They all had some sort of an aftertaste. Since I could never find a bar without the aftertaste I just adjusted to the taste; unknownly still something that was actually not healthy for me. Very frustrating. I was introduced to Transform/quest bars. OMG the taste is amazing. with only 11 ingredients; no fillers and no aftertaste; yes I said no aftertaste; you can't compete against this bar. This bar is packed with 15 grams of fiber; that is simply unheard of in any other bar on the shelves. Try one and you will not be able to live without them.
Thats great

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

But what about the scandal? www.modelsofGQ.com ? The transform man seems like he is not so focused and is a jerk. Only what I read.
Big Deal

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

I read the article. Whoopty Doo! Go somewhere else to write your crap you jerk. This is about Transform not about anything else. And the article proves nothing. Give me a break. Go rain on someone elses parade. Transform really works. The products as stated above are not over hyping anything. Highly Recommended.
What about ModelsofGQ ? Dip Shittt
Love Transform

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Great all around no non-sense book with products that will take you wherever you want. Believe the hype.

Bradford Family NYPD
Transform will Rock You

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

It works. Fool proof. Great book. No Hype here. It's DAAA Truth. Seriously, great stuff.

Rasheed W.(getting lean and ripped and did it in 7 weeks)
Sam Block CPA

Decatur, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

This book seperates itself from the rest with the author's ability to give you the best of everything that's ever been written and comprise it into one technical but laymen terms based BIBLE. Throw out every diet book you own. You only need one now. I don't know the author but know that if you want the truth without any B.S.-- Look no further-- The Transform Revised Edition is it.
undeniable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

If you look hard enough you will find dirt on anyone. This thread is TRANSFORM and it works....simply undeniable. Follow what he says and you will be down a clothes size if not two. You will healthier and happier. I am living proof...it works and just for the short term like most diets work this is a lifestyle change.....
Thank-you Transform
Mary
The Posts NO HYPE

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

I read all of the above and love how this has been opened up to the public without any editing. An outside blog that can't be changed and you can actually see where each person is from! Nice. I will tell you that I have taken the protein powder and tried the two bar flavors that were currently sold with 3 more out today. I love both bars. Truly no after taste. The powders are good enough for your kids to eat and only one gram of sugar per scoop. As for Testo X Cell for the man? Wow. From Sex Drive to feeling a sense of well being and really was discouraged at my strength until I began taking this, it works. The video below helped me understand what I was dealing with. Whether or not you like the author, which I believe he is a straight up guy, you have to love the vision.
Paul B -Florida P.S.> I give credit to Transform for the Gamble and opportunity people have to write whatever they are feeling. That's how you do it to get to the truth (or atleast most of it).
Bonnie NJ

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Protein bars which we ordered are now only $1.89 and with no tax?! Awesome. All 5 flavors available. All good. Don't like the poke of the author and cheap shots. The book and powder along with CLA is a must. We have lost so much bodyfat (my husband and I), we are big fans and hope to see Transform on every shelf in the near future.
London

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

The UK is seeking products! Love the BOOOOK!!! We need the products here. Please get them in the stores TRANSFORM!
The ATL

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

The Posts NO HYPE wrote:
I read all of the above and love how this has been opened up to the public without any editing. An outside blog that can't be changed and you can actually see where each person is from! Nice. I will tell you that I have taken the protein powder and tried the two bar flavors that were currently sold with 3 more out today. I love both bars. Truly no after taste. The powders are good enough for your kids to eat and only one gram of sugar per scoop. As for Testo X Cell for the man? Wow. From Sex Drive to feeling a sense of well being and really was discouraged at my strength until I began taking this, it works. The video below helped me understand what I was dealing with. Whether or not you like the author, which I believe he is a straight up guy, you have to love the vision.
Paul B -Florida P.S.> I give credit to Transform for the Gamble and opportunity people have to write whatever they are feeling. That's how you do it to get to the truth (or atleast most of it).
Whatever. The author is a playa. Needs to be held accountable. The news continues to tear you up Salisbury. It's not my problem you are opening up the gates for freedom of speech right here and now. Your products are overrated and you suck! Your brother sucks! Your momma needs to raise all of you betta!! love what TMZ says and the www.modelsofGQ.com says. Keep up the great work! Ha Ha WEAR A CONDOM! 2 girls in Vancouver? LAME
wow

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

People are rude. Products are great. Just ordered the Chocolate and Vanilla. Thank you Transform. You changed our lives. The community of Escondido. Thanks you. Remember when you continue to rise, people will take easy jabs. Just run them over. You already are.
NEW Prices

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Love the new price of the bars.$1.89. Just read that. Thanks for helping in a time of a tough economy.
I agree

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Prices are good. Just checked out the website and did a lot of research. The stuff really pans out. Good way to get information -- right here from the people sounding off. It goes a lot further than a website tooting their own horn. I like this avenue that the webmaster or whomever decided to let the public just talk. Solid move. It makes me a believer and I have never tried the program/products/or read the book (yet).
Hands down the best

Woodstock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

I had looked for years for a book like Transform the Revision to come out. I learned so much from this book. It has changed the way I eat on a daily basis and the way I look at food. I understand why I need to eat what and when and why with scientific data and research from top institutions to back the reasons. Most books will just tell you what to eat with no explanation; "Just eat this and don't ask any questions; do it because I said so" kind of attitude. You will succeed if you understand the reasoning of eating when, why and what. Transform The Revision is hands down the best I have ever read; you will not be disappointed.
Glen Allan

Woodstock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Suggested by the author of Transform the ReVision; which I might add is one heck of a read. If you want to change your life for the better you have to read Transform the ReVision.

For the suggestion take flatout bread with all natural peanut butter; drizzle honey and 1/2 scoop of protein powder...wow amazing snack!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of93
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••