Nikola Tesla monument to be put up on...

Nikola Tesla monument to be put up on Long Island

There are 59 comments on the B92 story from Aug 20, 2013, titled Nikola Tesla monument to be put up on Long Island. In it, B92 reports that:

A monument to Serbian-American scientist and inventor Nikola Tesla will be put up on the 70th anniversary of his death in front of his Long Island laboratory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B92.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Serbonazis

United States

#42 Sep 5, 2013
VaskrsliX wrote:
Tesla was pure Serb while Mother Theresa was Gypsy and Skanderbeg was Serb and Greek
you are just simply a sick servo

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#43 Sep 6, 2013
Serbonazis f*ck you American gay*, do you know how many Serbs died for WW1 and WWW2 on the sick and brutal ways and you like watching that? your mind must be sick , i always cry when i got remembered how serbs died :((((((
Serbonazis

United States

#44 Sep 6, 2013
Serbian Guy wrote:
Serbonazis f*ck you American gay*, do you know how many Serbs died for WW1 and WWW2 on the sick and brutal ways and you like watching that? your mind must be sick , i always cry when i got remembered how serbs died :((((((
keep crying you lier

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#45 Sep 8, 2013
God knows i am not lying, go to Greek islands Krf and Vido and you will see many dead Serbs that died on brutal ways for WW 1 time :((( Also Serbs and Russians can't be evil because we are Ortodox Christians, Ortodoxy forbiden lying and stealing, we cannot be agressive.
Krajina

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#46 Sep 8, 2013
Tesla was pure Serb

End of story
Iglun

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#47 Sep 15, 2013
Pure Orthodox Serb Nikola Tesla

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Serbonazis

United States

#48 Sep 15, 2013
Krajina wrote:
Tesla was pure Serb
End of story
Tesla was half Croat and half Serbs, end of story
ArtOfDestruction

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#49 Sep 15, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Tesla was half Croat and half Serbs, end of story
Tesla was pure Orthodox Serb

Mother of Tesla was daughter of Serbian Orthodox Priest
Father of Tesla was Serbian Orthodox Priest

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#50 Sep 15, 2013
Austriacus wrote:
Tesla could've traveled to Vienna, Paris, London and stay there to achieve his success. USA was the wrong choice and here's why. It's because america automatically turns every foreigner into "an american". Even its motto goes like: out of many, one.
In Europe, wherever you go, you are still a Serb. But in america, you lose your nationality and become american. Do you think Tesla wou've been british if he went to london? Nope.
The American identity is very different from lets say Serbian or British identity. The American background is made up entirely of immigrants, immigrants with different origin. Hence if an immigrant moves to the USA he becomes an American because he fulfills the only requirement.

Its why USA stays together because it has some national identity at least where as Yugoslavia had none and hence it dissolved.

Location hidden

#51 Sep 15, 2013
Serbian Guy wrote:
Go to Croatain Wikipedia if you don't beleive, Croatians know good that Tesla was Serb. Serbonazis plz stop, i don't understand why Americans ma almost whole world to hate Serbs for no reason at all. Plz stop. I hate when someone hate me for no reason at all. Good is that Greeks and Romanians and Russians love us, everybody hate Alboz ;)
The whole world doesn't hate Serbs. Many people don't hate Serbs.

Location hidden

#52 Sep 15, 2013
Serbian Guy wrote:
He's an attention seeking troll, always replying with same respond can't even come up with something new, ignore him and he will disappear again like he always does.
Serbonazis

United States

#54 Oct 5, 2013
RADOVAN KARADZIC wrote:
Mr.Nikola Tesla,smartest Man of all times!
CCCC
not true at all!!!!
MATKO JURIC

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#55 Oct 5, 2013
Serbian pride
Serbonazis

United States

#56 Oct 5, 2013
MATKO JURIC wrote:
Serbian pride
to be a servoimposter like you
Albo intruders of Kosovo

Serbia

#57 Oct 6, 2013
LONG LIVE Nikola Tesla !
Serbonazis

United States

#58 Oct 7, 2013
Albo intruders of Kosovo wrote:
LONG LIVE Nikola Tesla !
Long live Kosovo and Vojvodina!!!!
Albo intruders of Kosovo

Serbia

#59 Oct 7, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Long live Kosovo and Vojvodina!!!!
Bravooo ! Long live !
Serbonazis

United States

#60 Oct 7, 2013
Albo intruders of Kosovo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravooo ! Long live !
Long live Kosovo and Vojvodina as independent countries.
Albonazis

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#61 Oct 7, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Long live Kosovo and Vojvodina as independent countries.
Vojvodina and Kosovo are Serbian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 12 hr Church Info 61,080
News Mayor of London Boris Johnson meets Hillary Cli... (Feb '15) Wed African Billionaire 23
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren Being Vetted for Hillary ... Tue Swedenforever 10
New York nuke plant leaks oil, causing Lake Ont... Jun 27 sounds safe eh 1
News Coast Guard Investigates Sheen in Lake Ontario Jun 27 sounds safe eh 1
News Arizona says it has run out of drugs for execut... Jun 26 Paul P Tretiakoff 1
News new Police find heroin mill behind NYC candy sh... Jun 24 Wholly Silicon Wafer 10
More from around the web